• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

Velocity

Smash Lord
Everyone knows falcon dittos have to be on fountain of dreams thats to test the true skill of the falcon

one word thunder cougar falcon bird

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
It just occurred to me that this tournament, if actually being held September 8th, is in fact not on Labor Day weekend. I don't know if this has been brought up yet but it caused me quite some confusion when I was talking to Rob about going this weekend.

So just to clarify is this the 8th or this Saturday?

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
JD, seriously, this is happening soon. Have you gotten the specifics worked out yet or what? Time's a wastin'...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
N.Y Smasher here. I for once would like to go to tournies out of N.Y. I'm wanna get noticed as the good smasher that I am, And try to do well in tournaments. And new competition is one way to do it. I think Im able to Last long in good tournaments. I been working Hard for a Month and I made a big improvement. So I wanna test this out.

Anyway, How can I get to this touny from N.Y? And Im hearing about houseing? Is this tourny more than a day long?

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
N.Y Smasher here. I for once would like to go to tournies out of N.Y. I'm wanna get noticed as the good smasher that I am, And try to do well in tournaments. And new competition is one way to do it. I think Im able to Last long in good tournaments. I been working Hard for a Month and I made a big improvement. So I wanna test this out.

Anyway, How can I get to this touny from N.Y? And Im hearing about houseing? Is this tourny more than a day long?
Click here!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I got the directions. But by Car. And I dont drive :( Nor do I know anyone who does and can give me a ride that far.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Ok so far you should arrive at 12:30 and it should be 15 for singles (but im trying to bring it down to 10) and 10 for teams housing i kinda have a full house but this tourny is a one day thing so it should be alright the guys from new york i will definitely try to hook u up and the pittsburghers as well

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, Its good to know its a One day thing. I just need to find some way to make it. I'm alone one this one. Oh and the amount I would have is around 35 bucks. So any way I can make it and have a way to return back on a decent amount would be great

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
It just occurred to me that this tournament, if actually being held September 8th, is in fact not on Labor Day weekend. I don't know if this has been brought up yet but it caused me quite some confusion when I was talking to Rob about going this weekend.

So just to clarify is this the 8th or this Saturday?

Someone like to answer this question or not.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Someone like to answer this question or not.
It is the 8th. Not to nitpick, but if you use your logic, you would reason that it would be fairly difficult for JD to have written the wrong date, but very likely for him to not know the exact weekend of the holiday.

However perhaps it's an exception for EK since his original thread name had to do with exploding kittensguru.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Better question: will there be Kitten explosions? I mean, I've hear that if you put a kitten in a microwave they will blow up. Anybody got an extra kitten lying around?

I hate cats of all variety, except scar's panther statue thingy at his house. That thing is kind of awesome.

Money Matches

Tekken 5 (1) SC3(1), TTT(2) - I will probably lose all three
El Komosutro - do you have data for tekken tag? I lost my mem card with all the stuff unlocked

Myself and Velocity vs Komo and UltimaScout ($5 each/$10 per team)
vs Cape ($10)
vs Wesley ($5?)
vs UltimaScout ($5? Falcon Ditto) - y link ditto too?
vs D20 (ylink ditto $1)

and because they don't ever get MM and I love the matchup (im not good at it, but i find it fun) I will MM the following jerkfaces in Y link dittos

($1) vs Mow
($1) vs M2K
($1) vs Cactuar
I have an old one with spammer but I don't think he will be there.

Chris7x

Smash Cadet
aight well me and and 4 or my friends if you can get us in we will bring atleast 2 copies or smash and my friends use marth sheik falco fox and i use docter mario

Chris7x

Smash Cadet
we are pretty good were deff not newbs so if you can get us in that will be awsome we have been trying to find a tourment and this is the closest one two us and we really want to show are skills

Impp

Smash Ace
If I could get housing for my friend and I, it'd be much appreciated. Either the night before, or the night after would be fine.

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Everyone needs to bring setups. Seriously. If you need to sit on top of a TV while holding another on your lap and driving, then do it. The only thing there are huge, laggy projection TVs, so we're gonna need a hell of a lot more if everyone wants to get all these MMs in.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
we are pretty good were deff not newbs so if you can get us in that will be awsome we have been trying to find a tourment and this is the closest one two us and we really want to show are skills
Of course anybody can enter if you front the entry fee. Show up and show us what you can do

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im not sure on how im gonna pull this off with lil information I have on getting there from here and how much it would cost. But If all goes well, I can bring a copy of smash and my cube to help out

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everyone needs to bring setups. Seriously. If you need to sit on top of a TV while holding another on your lap and driving, then do it. The only thing there are huge, laggy projection TVs, so we're gonna need a hell of a lot more if everyone wants to get all these MMs in.
I can bring 4 (!) TVs but if I do I want my entrance fee waived since I will have to pay for gas.

Top Bottom