• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

D

Deleted member

I'll be fixing controllers at this event. Everyone bring me your broken controllers so I can get some parts.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
tourny canceled?

Bad news the tourny for ECG is a no because of a fight some halo players had so that would mean the tourny is canceled
But instead of like canceling i guess ima have to throw it at my house so i gotta change all the info would everyone rather just postpone the tourny or just have it at my house on the 8th its all up to the public we have this church we all park at when you come to my house so parking is no problem. o well i'll see if what people post if its a no than **** it if its a yeah than TOURNY AT KOMOS.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
yeah my girl is going to New York so i'll have the house to myself plus if the tournies at my house i'll make munnies then the money i make i can put it into more mms

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
yeah its not like i live with my parents so i don't gotta worry about b1tchin from anyone

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I vote for postponed.

Stupid Halo players ruining my fun!
I do not know how big your house is komo, but with forty people in there; it is gonna get loud and gei.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
we'll have three floors to run the tourny on in my house the basement which is completely empty the first floor and the attic i belive we'll have enough room but if need be we can use the second floor my girlfriend said she doesn't mind using using our bedroom cuz shes cool with all my friends

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
we'll have three floors to run the tourny on in my house the basement which is completely empty the first floor and the attic i belive we'll have enough room but if need be we can use the second floor my girlfriend said she doesn't mind using using our bedroom cuz shes cool with all my friends
Well thats good lol. Anyway, Same time? When is the latest I can come for sinngers? And when do you expect us to leave?

Lastly, If you have a bag of marbles: 2 red, 2 blue, 3 yellow. Then what is the chance I will(randomly) pull out a wolverine?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Keep the date, especially if everyone can make it.

No "different location" johns, everyone has to show!

Gravyguy101

Smash Cadet
I might come to this tourney just to watch velocity lose and scar bow down to my superior jigglypuff skills.. fear the puff.... fear the puff scar

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
SUPER EXPLODING KITTENSGURU FROM DOMANITRIX VII vs THE GREEN GOO GANGSTAS TOURNY
The Most Radical Program of Ultimate Intensity
Aka Pennsylvania's Last Tier War
Aka THE BIG ONE
Aka SEKFD7vTGGGT
Aka *** east coast gamers they some ***** *** nigg@s

Info
Saturday September 8th
428 Lafayette st.
Lancaster PA 17603
Did you update the location with your address and also please add a start time seeing as us Pittsburgh guys are driving something like 4 hours to get to this. So all I'm saying is post all the details in the first post so I don't have to dig through 20+ pages to get the info I need.

Kthnx, bi.

Pittsburgh suxorz lolz.

Renth

Smash Hero
Since naka can't go i can't get a ride so i'm probably not going to make it unless someone wants to pick me up. Either way makes no difference to me because my friends band has a show that weekend and i want to spend time with them regardless.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Since naka can't go i can't get a ride so i'm probably not going to make it unless someone wants to pick me up. Either way makes no difference to me because my friends band has a show that weekend and i want to spend time with them regardless.
Renth noooo! I need more of you! We are clones!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am still going and I have a car with everybody in it. Everybody will probably have to step up the set ups. Scar if you bring 4 tv's I will pay for your entry fee.

Damon180

Smash Ace
just checking in with everyone, i found two possible fire halls and a community room (the entire first floor), and a section in the mall that rent out for like 80-100$ a day depending on the place. they're all located in york, and were all closed on laborday :). i'm going to check on them now. i'll post back when i get the chance.
i really want to find a place, since i think elkomo's house is a bit small for the amount of people :).

just remember, above all

CHECK THE FIRST POST ADDRESS BEFORE YOU LEAVE

i'll do my best to PM everyone if i do find a place, but do be sure to check back here.

later.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ok so unless someone helps out with cubes and games I will be bringing

4 TVs to bring the TV total to 12,
2 cubes bringing the cube total to 12, and
1 copy of Smash bringing that total to 12.

Amazing.

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm being a fro and bailing out on the tourney, sorry to who ever I made MM's with. You can mark me under p.u.s.s.y.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Komo, looks like I wont be going. My car needs inspection and work done. Money is the option and I literally cant do anything about it. Dont worry though, well still come up again and play.

Top Bottom