• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

What?

Smash Apprentice
Wilmington SoR Gaming.

I'm gonna give Chad a call.

Drop me a line too, Pakman; 3025880455 (Darren)

Even if we can't get all you guys to come down here, I'm still hosting a DE tourney in the near future.

Delaware is two hours away from EVERYWHERE! That's how it is.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
No need. Face me in tournament. There is our 3/5 matchup and we already put 15 in the pot. Win your money back if you can avoid the UltimaScout combos!

My link is way better than my y.link don't listen to jd... he's just wack
Please tell me this is some sort of joke that I'm just not getting...

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
now your gonna get the counter pick of your life USA i cant wait to play you in tourny just like last time im gonna gay the fizzuck out of you

anyway everyone knows the team tourny rules i don't feel like posting it so we'll go mlg on the teams tourny it'll be 10 bucks for single and for teams a total of 20 dollars for the two tournies plus i wanna have low tiers so that if it happens will be 5 bucks come prepared i guess i'll post some of this stuff on the first page

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Low tier tournament would be amazing...Roy powaaa!!! Oh, and are we still doing a PA ranking RR outside of regular tournaments?

Also, even if you're being totally uncool and not bringing a setup or part of a setup, at least bring a surge protector or two. There never seems to be enough of them.

D

Deleted member

yeah, the controllers are actually done too.

Scar come to ship after the tournament and hang out overnight. Ship specialty of 6 hours of 4 player FFAs (and you can grab those controllers).

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
now your gonna get the counter pick of your life USA i cant wait to play you in tourny just like last time im gonna gay the fizzuck out of you

anyway everyone knows the team tourny rules i don't feel like posting it so we'll go mlg on the teams tourny it'll be 10 bucks for single and for teams a total of 20 dollars for the two tournies plus i wanna have low tiers so that if it happens will be 5 bucks come prepared i guess i'll post some of this stuff on the first page
Sounds like you and I are going to have to go double blind then buddy. Counterpick city... unless you're trying to settle things with a bowser ditto?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'll be there primarily for teams if Jasona has room for me and MY two TVs and my 'Cube... lol

Though I'm interested in some friendlies of course. ^_^

EDIT: Sigh, nevermind this post.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
haha, sorry to any of you who may have read what i drunkenly posted earlier this morning. it was pretty rediculous. anyways, ill see you guys in a couple hours. if anyone wants to mm guitar heroII, let me know i can bring it. peace

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Good times yall, I'll probably do shoutouts later, but I'm a little bit more than slightly tired right now, so I'ma get some sleep.

P.S. After 8 hours of driving today and sweating at Komo's place all day, that must've been the greatest shower ever.

xyt

Smash Lord
Good times yall, I'll probably do shoutouts later, but I'm a little bit more than slightly tired right now, so I'ma get some sleep.

P.S. After 8 hours of driving today and sweating at Komo's place all day, that must've been the greatest shower ever.
qouted for truth. Minus the driving. gnite ~

Velocity

Smash Lord
having the ac on in the car was the best feeling ive ever had after this hot day
thanks too pitts for making the long trip and komo for having this at his hot *** house literally

Results
1.M2K
2.Cactuar
3.Velocity
4.Lord Knight
5.Pakman
5.Swift
7.Vagabond
7.Wesley
9.Pocky
9.El Komo
9.Xyt
9.Cape?
13.Dot Eater?

thats all i can figure out

Eggm

Smash Hero
Snazzles velocity has been beastin lately, when theres no laggy tv's of course, between here and c3, good stuff man. :)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I couldn't come. :(
the /I'm-13-and-my -dad-doesn't-want-me -in -a -privet -house-location- John
*Scar Says*
There were like two kids who were 13 and 15ish who brought their dad with them lol. He was extraordinarily helpful and set up an air conditioning unit and one of the TVs.

Smash Community + adult supervision = not a bad thing.

Edit: Now my posts are SO GOOD too! lolz@ Cactuar's sig.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@JD thx for hosting
@charlie u have braids!!
@badgod yay we gotz to finally play marvel.
@cape thx for the pokemans attempt
@Velocity best impression of DK's ^B CAME DOWN WITH IT!!!! F**K that i got a Wii now and im getting my Starfox game up, F**K that ****
@ultima u like japanese women, and almost lost an eye to the latter
@scar i shouldve play u more, dangit you rocked in teams 2nd time around , im glad that little guys are getting into smash and stuffz but like i cant help but feel that its akward in the least bit when i see a parent chillin right there.(no swearing etc. etc.) But you know what the other side of me says that im glad the parents are there @ least giving a **** about there kid so.......
@the parent way to step it up =D
@pakman u pwn my shirt and i was about to have a heart attack because i couldn't tech luigi downB
@Dot its always fun to chill with u, i still wanna try teams with u one of these days
@vinny aka DA MUTHA F**KIN WIZARDS FOOT ggs
@cactuar thx for running brackets
@m2k i def got some something from that 30-40 min of ****, thx for the advice. Ur a nice guy, my controller is sooooo cool now.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Jesus mother-f***in' Christ... I can't believe the Eagles lost on opening day to the god**** Packers because we couldn't catch a punt... Anyways, now that I'm done being pissed about still being a Philly fan...

@JD Way to stick it out and make this thing happen. I'm definitely glad you made this work, totally worth it.
@Cape Um... nice bowser? I don't think I'll ever forget getting hit by forward b grab -> forward throw -> shffl uair -> charged fsmash, that was pretty **** hot.
@Velocity Sorry I was being gay with the laser, but you still kicked my ***, so I'm not that sorry ;). GJ on 3rd, Velocity is too good
@Pacman Sorry I didn't get to play you that much. Nice Job in teams, I think you crazies just might have blown up the ocean
@Scar You got so **** good son! Keep it up and don't let the nerves get to you, you shoulda had Komo in game 3. Excellent Job in teams too (see above).
@Dot You're the only Samus I like to play against, I wish I had played you more.
@Cactus and M2K Winners finals of teams was so close. We'll get you next time :p. Seriously though, yall are too good, I wish I had played with you guys more while I was back in Philly so that I might have gotten OK at this game rather than just being terrible.
@Ultima Scout I can't believe I didn't play you at all. I was gonna show you the moonwalk into reverse bomb tech dair upb combo that I've been working on.
@Vagabond GJ once again showing us panelists that we severely underrated you.

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to all those I played against, it was great fun and hopefully I can step it up a little before Mowfest 2. I'm not really going to do individual shout-outs, but to those who I only played once or twice (Pocky, Wesley), we need to play more then, and to Dot Eater: I certainly hope so.

Top Bottom