• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
James if you do pick me up i get out of school at 12 so anytime after then would work fine, just call me on my cell you have the number

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Well 2 days gone and alot happend..well first of all i'll do what timmy said to introduce myself, I am Kyle Richard i play as Samus and thats the person i have always played im not really good but im alright...and i started last summer with my friend too bad i have never had the game but when i can i play it at my friends houses..thats how i alright at the game...im from Gresham...but right now i live on the border of Troutdale and Gresham...so i live in Troutdale...but i am ever so loyal to Gresham...and me and the crew are really new at the hole crew battles and tournaments stuff...but we want a peace of it...and sorry about all the other stuff..and OC George first time we saw what you put about Gresham...oh man we hated you but now(at lease me)we are starting to like you haha......but any ways i cant wait...i feel like im going to make alot of friends on friday...i'll see you soon(if i get money) :p
:laugh: You hated me huh? Lol. Well, my bad for bad mouthing Gresham. The first time i saw something from Gresham, it was all trash talk from a new-comer (meta-knighta). And me, knowing me, i like to fight back. Lol. Me just being me. Well, it'll be fun to play with you guys. Im also not very great compared to my peers but i stand a fighting chance. Anyway, im sure you guys will have fun if you come. You will learn alot. kk

OC George (Puff) & kevvviiinnn (Bowser) Vs Gresham ?

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I learned a lot the first time I went, never trash talk or underestimate anyone on smashboards that you don't know. It's different for people from school.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah, OC George always fights back, even if it's an inanimate object that springs out and cuts your eye to hell.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Oh this is going to be fun. How big are the crews going to be because I have an 8 man crew two not really being apart of it but they are coming with me. And Gresham is indeed going to tear it up because G to the R the E the A the S and no one smashes quite like ham, we're Greshamlicious.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
see now you all ruined the jingle by making of fun of the misstyped gresham so that is why it is now G to the R the E the S and no one smashes quite like HAM we're Greshamlicious. There you go took me awhile to figure out what you were all talking about then I saw OC Georges quote even though it would have been more polite to have told me i misstyped it instead of making fun of the fun jingle.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that you aren't actually Peach Masta, considering your past posts seemed to have more of an intelligent feel to them... could be me, though.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
see now you all ruined the jingle by making of fun of the misstyped gresham so that is why it is now G to the R the E the S and no one smashes quite like HAM we're Greshamlicious. There you go took me awhile to figure out what you were all talking about then I saw OC Georges quote even though it would have been more polite to have told me i misstyped it instead of making fun of the fun jingle.
Im sorry. But you know its funny, dont deny it. You should get a kick outta that one...

I have a feeling that you aren't actually Peach Masta, considering your past posts seemed to have more of an intelligent feel to them... could be me, though.
Ouch, bart, ouch... I feel gresham is being more polite and nice, thats all. They dont want trouble. They're just trying to make friends.... i think....right? RIGHT?!? Lol

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey, so George, tell that MCS guy that I want a $10 MM, 3 of 5. And Jesse probably wants one too.

Peach Masta - It's probably going to be 4-5 person crews.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so George, tell that MCS guy that I want a $10 MM, 3 of 5. And Jesse probably wants one too.
I told him bout everyone wanting to play him. Lol. And he was like "ive got a bullseye on my chest" lol. Ok, and i told him that people would wanna money match him but he was unsure. But i told him i would pay for him, but i would only pay if i knew he would win...lol.

So i guess i speak for him when i say i gladly accept your challenge. As long as he's willing to play though.. But here are the stipulations. Best 3 out of 5. Final Destination only. And instead of $10, make it $5 and we have a deal. Ok?

For some reason, i have a lot of faith in MCS (his name is Chris BTW). I feel he doesnt have any experience with tourneys but his skill is simply amazing. He would be a worthy challenge to any of you. I would honestly like to see how he matches up. And hes interested to see also, so dont let him down...lol

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
well...i like..to ..type...like ..this..hahaha ok i'll try to stop.....jk lol,i'll use,<--------Any ways,there i fixed COMING and so how far is osu from your apt.?Timmy or Tommy?wait are you guys brothers or do you live with each other?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Balloon normally that what you said is kind of offensive but i will not take it that way. And yes that was infact me, but the reason I missed typed gresham was simply because I wasn't paying attention really and didn't edit and then when you were all mocking I have a bad habit of when i see a word and i assume it is right i don't look for the mispelling in it. But yeah I don't really get offended that easily so yeah. So I might be having even more people. So heads up.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
well...i like..to ..type...like ..this..hahaha ok i'll try to stop.....jk lol,i'll use,<--------Any ways,there i fixed COMING and so how far is osu from your apt.?Timmy or Tommy?wait are you guys brothers or do you live with each other?
Well, Osu to their apartment is about 30 mins. OSU is in Corvallis. These twin brothers (Timmy and Tommy) live in eugene and live together and i believe attend UO. Am i right? I live in Corvallis and attend OSU. Just curious but why did you wanna know how far away OSU is? Or did you just get the colleges mixed up? It happens

Balloon

Smash Lord
He probably meant U of O. It's just a little walk or drive to get to the college from their apartment. They are twins, and they both actually attend Lane Community College, although from what I've heard from them in the past, they don't actually go to class a whole lot.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Yeah i got the colleges mixed up,so they are brothers?ok well i wanted to know if we where packing 100 people in like 4 cars or what ever but i guess we can walk then cool.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The Super Smash Twins.

No relation.

(And for those who missed it, the whole entire event of SF:E is a one-time entrance fee of $15 with the amount being split among the various tournaments as seen on the first page and no further costs beyond $15.)

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Kyle we have Maas and my mom able to drive us to the place. So we won't have to walk. And we need to start planning out extra food for the crew (excluding maas and coen). Ryan will probably hook us up. But not with a lot we should buy some pop. Because it is delicious.

meta knighta

Smash Cadet
too bad my crew cant go

crew starfox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only two people and we are not that good

my first match is wed against the video game club.......lame...im going to win....lol

i have the money to go but i dont really fell like going maybe the next one

Top Bottom