• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Echman shut up,ok yeah i going to get the 15 from my sister and we could walk it dusent matter i mean its like 5 mins i think he said and then we could have a nice look at the dumest spelt word for a city(eugene)i mean what with the ****ing E,haha :p ,hmmm well i'll see if i can get a lil bit more from my sister or mom wait!!!i have that gift card i'll by some **** with that,yeahhh there we go where good.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha meta knighta (eckman) you aren't going to beat the video game club because they know how to play you don't really. They suck, but you suck more. And sweet I forgot about the gift card it will be fine dining at t!mmy's house.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
right... the gresham 6 maybe coming but the OC 4 is going to be there atleast i think, is tyler going george?and if not than OC has dibbs on the MCS.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
i cant believe you posted that ohhhh man,we need to get ace to draw us a pic or we will take some in game pics and some pics off internet and i'll photo shop them alright gage.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey Kyle that picture is sweet. Because I made it both me and Ryan agree. And we are you superiors.....haha joking, but yeah the picture is sweet.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
1st of all now im mad because now im going to take that picture and make it so pimped out you have no idea and 2nd thats sooooo funny what you did to the picture and 3rd WHAT?!?!?!?! what a *** see he is so unloyal,what a **** toucher.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
NO Eckman your not comeing or playing,you should never post on thins forum agin,go forum on like runescape or something ha

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
hey calm it down. And yeah he is not going. Because his parents say no he really wants to go. And hey Team Rocket to you have any videos on your team I would like to see them.

meta knighta

Smash Cadet
hey why dont you read my posts and you will find out

i dont want to go and i didnt even want to be on the team on the first place

gage put me on the team and then kicked me off

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There's an edit button at the bottom-right of your post, Eckman. Use that instead of double-posting.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Timmy, we're probably coming tomorrow, get on AIM.

Peach Masta, we don't really have any good vids up, it's just like me vs Juce or terrible ones Timmy put up to make him and Tommy look better.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I work on Friday until 5 O'clock:( I'm going to try and get someone to cover it, but I might not have any luck. People don't like working concessions if they don't have to. If I don't get it covered, I will be there around 6pm.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Don't you people ****ing plan ahead and request days off? I've never ever had any trouble getting days off when I request them a week or two ahead of time :|.

meta knighta

Smash Cadet
i know about double posting i got a point for doing it

also i was playing some smash bros today and i was playing as kirby and me and my friend were doing point battle and it fun because i always won and you would see the points and its was funny lol. You guys should have a point match just for fun.....

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So we might not be able to make it to the tournament the first day is that okay we will get there at like 8 because my mom is driving and she gets off of work at 5 and like 2-3 hour drive depending on traffic. So yeah

meta knighta

Smash Cadet
too bad i wasnt going gage i could drive aleast half of you since i drive now

but im not going and gage, whose house are you going tomorrow because if you go to your house i will come over and we will do a point battle.......

......gage meant to say friday night at 8pm .....

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
8pm Fri. makes more sense. Low Tier Singles will be starting then - you'll have to meet us at UO campus - the exact location is much easier to follow someone than to find by yourself or via Mapquest, though.

The best thing to do might be to call the number listed on the first post (my house phone) and ask my dad for directions. Other than that, it's no probablem for people to come at 8pm.

Juce

Smash Ace
Timmy or Josh, just get a map of the U of O campus and mark where it is on there. It's easy enough to find the campus, so that would be the best way.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sure, it's easy enough to show where "Hamilton Complex" is on a map, but usually "Boynton Hall" is not shown. From there, you have to figure out which side of the building or which door Josh will be to let you in. And he has to know your out there waiting at a particular time, too.

That's why it seems more complicated than necessary.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Here's the deal guys. There's a cafe type thing right outside my hall(Boynton) called The Common Grounds. If you are outside, walk up to the door, turn around, and look to your left, you'll see some steps going down next to the wall. Down those steps leads to the basement, which is where it will be being held. You won't have access to the big screen unfortunately, but that'll be right where that door leads you. The tournament area is going to be down the hallway. Timmy and Tommy know where that is. All you need to do is call Timmy or Tommy and they will be able to let you in. Maybe me if I'm down there/feeling nice.
Hamilton is a sinch to find. It's right at the start of the campus, from turning onto Agate street. The Common Grounds is in between Boynton(which is the first hall you'll see from turning onto that street) and Collier(I think that's the name of it.
If you need help, call me. PM me for my number.

Also, I can't guarantee everyone room down there. I don't have any control over it if there's some organization that needs to boot you. However, if it's just some punks or ditzy girls that want to watch Laguna, or some kids who want to take over the room to study, or something like that, just tell them to **** off. They didn't reserve the place for anything and there are currently no bulletins for notification of reservations. Should an RA or any other official tell you to boot it, you're out of luck.

ALSO ALSO take note that if you want to be let in, you better have a cell phone. Or hope someone will let you in from knocking. Which isn't likely, but why not try?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Aside from Peach Masta, we should all be going to UO together, so that should help organize things.

Top Bottom