• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We all stayed up and played Smash, watched tournament videos, and played 20 Questions in our Impenetrable Fort until 4 o'clock this morning. :snooze:

So look for results and such to be posted after we've all woken up, played more Smash, and ... um... *yawn*

OC George

Smash Apprentice
We all stayed up and played Smash, watched tournament videos, and played 20 Questions in our Impenetrable Fort until 4 o'clock this morning. :snooze:

So look for results and such to be posted after we've all woken up, played more Smash, and ... um... *yawn*
Rise and Shine OREGON!!!

How were the tournament videos? Catch anything good? hehe

Anyway, as soon as you can Timmy, you should post the results. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Doubles

View Brackets

1: Team Rocket (Aftermath + Juce)
2: Womens' Rights Movement (Dirthead + Milk)
3: Team DMShintudios (DMStudios + Shin_Ganondorf)
4: Team OSU (OC-George + MCS)
5: Super Smash Twins (t!mmy + t0mmy_
5: Celetial Princesses (Solar + Lunar)
7: No Team (Devn + Ryan)
7: Toy Story (Foosjr + Buzz)
9: Team Team (Maa$ + Coco)

---------------------------------------------

Singles

View Brackets

1: MCS
2: Dirthead
3: Juce
4: DMStudios
5: Aftermath
5: Shin_Ganondorf
7: t0mmy
7: OC-George
9: t!mmy
9: Milk
9: Foos Jr.
9: Solar
13: Lunar
13: Airdeius
13: Devn
13: Buzz

Balloon

Smash Lord
You really should specify what players match with what teams xD.

****ing loved the tournies, though. Low tier was just too good imo. Mentions later, I think.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
This is the first time I have done mentions. BECAUSE I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!

MCS - thanks for owning me. you did extremely well (obviously) for your first tourney. grats man.

Juce - Clean your ears and good games. it's always cool to talk and smash with you.

DMStudios - good job, you had like the most recurring results, always placing high in the turnouts. I didn't get to 1v1 you once. next time.

Aftermath - This was the most fun I've had with you ever. Just because we never really talked or played more than two matches. It was fun and I look forward to
smashing with you again. PLUS you johned a lot less this time, I noticed!

Shin_Ganondorf - I love this man, I love this man, I love this man

t0mmy - thanks for hosting, and hope your woman is okay!

OC-George - we've played eachother like once I think, maybe. so I gotta play you more.

t!mmy - again, thanks for hosting. and thanks for the pasta.

Milk - ur hot

Foos Jr. - HEI

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
At this tournament, I think I got the least amount of sleep for a whole weekend ever:embarrass

It was fun, as usual. I loved the low-tier tourney! It was amazing and awesome!

Bart - You have one heck of a Roy! All that pivot/wave/dash-dashing is hard to anticipate:) Gave my Y. Link and Ness a run for their money!

T!mMy/T0MMY - You took my first place in teams spot:mad: j/k. Those were intense battles. Parachute for the win! Hope Kat is doing okay.

Aftermath - Work on that G&W. All he needs is a good shield in Brawl and an L-cancel and he'll be broken! And Luigi is not Low Tier! James, just work on finding ways back on Kongo 64, and you won't have a problem with that stage.

Jesse - Curse you for beating me when it counts! Stupid Fox. . .

Buzz - Sorry about all the 9's. . .

Foosjr - A Boy and his Blob almost triumphed! With a little help from Geedubya:)

Shin - See ya at home.

OC George - I had fun fighting you again. You need to play more often with Buzz and Foos. Help them become Top Tier in OC!

MCS - Awesome first tourney! You have mad skills with Falcon. I wanted to play you more:( Hope to see you again!

Andy - Why do we never play against each other? Does everybody else want matches with you? Why are you so popular:(

Gresham(not Greasham:)) - It was fun meeting you guys. I hope you guys had a good experience at the tourney. Even if you didn't do so well:) I hope you continue playing and getting better. Did Airdeius ever get to Fred Meyer?:chuckle:

Low Tiers are the funsest.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea he is good,

ShoutOuts

James- thanks for the ride and it was fun playing you we need to get together more often and play especially when brawl comes out :) also ill bring a leash for buzz so i can controll him.

Jesse- Shoulda manned out the pie eating it was hard but i bet you could of done it and thanks for the 20 questions, it guessed womb...

Timmy/Tommy- Thanks for hosting the tournament and it was fun to play and talk to you guys again, hope you make it to tang next week, i actually hope i make it too for that matter.

Tudios- Good playing you again, it was quite fun, i can't understand how geroge's jiggly wasen't beating your falcon though, and thanks for teaming with me in low teirs. Also, get next week off!

Shin- You shoulda stuck around we didn't even get to crews and we could of done round robin rankings but we didn't. Too bad though i bet i coulda beat buzz :) ez. You need to come to tang next week too.

Bart- Good playing you maybe by next tourney you go too ill be able to do a bit better, since you live in GP i can understand if you can't make it next weeks tang.

OC GEOGRE!- Good to see you again, we do need to get together more, and you shoulda won because you are too good.

Andy- never got to play you but it was good to meet you, we need to play at the next tourney you go too.

To everone else that went it was fun playing/meeting you, i hope i see you at later tournies and have imporved a bit.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. I especially want to thank Shin for buying everyone soda and pretzels and Jamie for helping out with with brackets and Smash Awards.

Speaking of Smash Awards, I will be posting those soon (as soon as everyone stops IMing me).

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hello everyone! I had a very good time and this tournament, but I wish I would have placed higher! lol! I had very fun, hope to see you again! Shout outs!

Meta Knighta - your meta knight is "too good!" lol, I hope I said that quote right!
v4p - I had fun playing you and your pikachu :)
Fenrir - good to see you again, I'll beat your Mewtwo next time we get together, count on it >:)
Shin - Thanks for the splints. Get it? Shin splints? Oh ho ho ho, I'm quite the character.

To everyone else, it was a fun time to play you and many regards to your parents for bringing you up to be such a good smash player. I look forward to the next tournament!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Hmm...MCS, eh? Falcon eh? You should like...go to Gameclucks...along with all other OR folk. Yayuh. For sho. Congrats on winnin' btw.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Is that really Ka-Master, or is that Eggz on Ka's account?

v4p

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone! I had a very good time and this tournament, but I wish I would have placed higher! lol! I had very fun, hope to see you again! Shout outs!

Meta Knighta - your meta knight is "too good!" lol, I hope I said that quote right!
v4p - I had fun playing you and your pikachu :)
Fenrir - good to see you again, I'll beat your Mewtwo next time we get together, count on it >:)
Shin - Thanks for the splints. Get it? Shin splints? Oh ho ho ho, I'm quite the character.

To everyone else, it was a fun time to play you and many regards to your parents for bringing you up to be such a good smash player. I look forward to the next tournament!

sorry...I don't even know who you are...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
2006 SF:E Smash Awards

--------------------------------------------
1) Crowd Favorite
Smasher who everyone likes, wants to play against, and loves seeing at tournaments.

Winner: ~Shin_Ganondorf~
Runner-up: OC-George

2) Combo King
Able to keep landing consecutive hits, regardless of DI and techs.

Winner: Juce
Runner-up: OC-George, Dirthead, Aftermath

3) Control Freak
Techniques, skill, and precision. This smasher knows all the tricks and tips of the game.

Winner: Aftermath
Runner-up: Juce

4) Fastest Fingers
No matter the difficultly of a particular technique, this Smasher can do it.

Winner: t!mmy
Runner-Up: t0mmy, Joshisrad, OC-George, Juce

5) Mr. Versatality
Plays the most characters, and plays them well.

Winner: Tudios
Runner-up: t0mmy

6) Down but Not Out
This Smasher survives forever, no matter how big or small the stage.
He'll foil your edgeguarding and thwart your attempts to keep him off the ledge.
When you think you have the game in the bag, this Smasher can still make a
comeback against all odds.

Winner: Master of Chu
Runner-up: Aftermath

7) Best Low Tier Player
Able to push Low Tier to the limit and give any player or character a run for his money.

Winner: Tudios
Runner-up: t!mmy & t0mmy

8) Best Team Player
Good qualities of a team player include: team combos, helping a teammate in trouble,
and especially not killing his partner.

Winner: Dirthead
Runner-up: OC-George, Juce, t!mmy, Milk

9) Best Competitive Spirit
Sportsmanship is one of the most important part of comepetitive game playing.
Fighting to the last stock, having a positive attitude win or loss, and pushing
yourself to play the best you can are some of the most valuable qualities of
a good Smasher.

Winner: OC-George, ~Shin_Ganondorf~, Dirthead
Runner-Up: t!mmy

Honorary Awards
A few honorary awards are as follows:

Most Improved Smasher - Dirthead
Youngest Smasher Award - Kevvviiinnn
Biggest Jerk (self-proclaimed) - Aftermath
Most Likely to Hit Himself in the Head with a Collapsable Baton - OC-George
Most Travelled - Ganondorf_Shin (Shin_Ganondorf's stunt-double)
Best Tournament Threads - t!mmy

Some notes:
Unfortunately I had to remove MCS from Combo King and Best Competitive Spirit awards because everyone realized that he technically didn't attend any tournaments in 2006. Also, I didn't want any "negative" awards, but James wanted Biggest Jerk so I figured I'd let him have it. (shrugs)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
But.. v4p! We exchanged number and everything! I thought you really, genuinely appreciated my company..

Balloon

Smash Lord
Honestly, what's the point in bringing something like that into this? Obviously you are being critical of us who are into smash, but why? What's the deal?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm not being critical of you at all. O_o I just never do shout outs and decided it would be entertaining to see the responses that shout outs to people who weren't there/I didn't play received. I'm into smash too, remember?

Balloon

Smash Lord
The part about our parents raising us as smash players I mean. It sounds like a passive aggressive joke is all.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright this was super super fun even though me and my crew got wasted but hey I learned. And yeah the pasta was good.

T!mmy: Thank you for hosting the tournament and making us pasta that was good.

Shin: You were the coolest person that we talked to. You were fun to play with even though you beat me everytime. But hey, Lunar did beat you a couple of times :)

DMStudios: Your were the second pimp there. You had the patience to teach airdeius things. And I almost beat you when you were Zelda (blast that kick)

Balloon: Your are to freaking amazing with Cpt Falcon. I barely touched you. But I did manage to beat your Roy. And our team match was pretty intense.

Tommy: You were fun to fight even though I didn't fight you that much but it was fun.

Aftermath: You were pretty fun even though I never fought you but Lunar did and had fun so that is cool. And we will be attending TANG 22.0 or whatever it is if that is the one in like two weeks we can't go to the one next week.

And Lunar thinks that he should be the youngest smasher since he attended the tournament and kevin didn't unless he did which i wasn't aware. And T!mmy, Airdeius is coming back for his hat....on his bike. haha

Balloon

Smash Lord
Lunar can't get youngest smasher of 2006 because this smashfest was a 2007 tourney. How old is he by the way?

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Greshen freaks: how the hell do I spell your home town? honestly? You guys were fun. Course you were so young I could see freckles on your **** faces.. omg, pwnt by words. Just kidding ^_^ Liked sword fighting with ya, and playing smash. I liked how positive you guys were, It was fun having you in the room, seeing the smiles and knowing everyones getting along. Hope to see you guys at the next smash, you added something! CUT THAT **** HAIR!!!

Andy: ..../cry I love you toooo. /emotional overload /warlock punch of love. Hey, its always awesome seeing you show up at tournies. Stop getting better at Ganon, I don't know how to play against him and your pwning me.

Foos: how the f*** are you so **** funny. I think I fell down when you started doing that strip music and coming out of your sleeping bag.. .lolllz , i can't even type right that was so **** funny to remember. I was like FOOZ STOP IT!... @J GW@$T%@^. Bring Buzz to your tournies. He is your mascot.

Buzz: You are teh foos's mascot

OC George: Dude, my friend had a cat named George. Sorry I didn't have enough money to buy you a pinapple... I have to pay car insurance. Spent way to much money on this tourny, so, yea... i'm giving you a bill. It was fun seeing you at the tourney, now I know why Foos is all emo about you, I think he wants in your pants o_O I hear he moans your name in his sleep. Just kiddin, It was fun seeing ya at the tourny. Hope you enjoyed hanging with everyone. Howd you like getting pwnt by my ganon! OOH!! /flex triforce o' powarz!!!!111~onesauce!

Mysterious Covalis smasher: also known... as chris. omg I didn't even get to talk with you. Well, WELL!! Your lucky punk! I hate kids named Chris for no apparent reason!1! I pwn you at life!!! /runs away. hope to play you next smash, bud. Take it easy

tudios: .....I-H8-U-IRL ^_^

Bart: Not nearly as cool as his friend andy!! Nice seeing familiar faces at the tourny man. I can't stand up against your Captain Falcon anymore, grats man :) And woe is me if I play you on any stage xcept my counterpics, lol. Hey, stay friendly ya trashtalker.

Timmy: My mewtwo had you! Stupid crouching pink fluffy thing! Hey, the tourny was great. Always like your tournies.. I SPENT LIKE 40 DOLLARS ON THIS TOURNY ...But, it was worth it. I should get an award for this like... the money-cow and food provider for people who don't really understand vegans and feel like committing suicide because more than 10 hours without meat will cause massive trauma that could cause death. ...yea.. something like that. -hug- <3 the timmy

Tommy: I HATE THE TOMMY!!!.... just cus you get to learn cool sword stuff. I loved that sword-style you showed me outside. Too bad some guys crazy cat was ..F'n everything up. Drug deals are bad :( Next time we hang out, you've gotta show me atleast the beginnings of that swordstyle. Don't charge me for your lessons you jerk >_< , Loved seeing your pichu in action. Scared the crap outa me. I don't see the lil guy that much, but, your pichu is scary, even if you say he's not!

Cat: OMG CAT!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 . Those hearts are all the love you deserve for just being cool. I hope my bandana added to the coolness. Sorry that episode had to happen, I missed seeing you hanging around and smiling, you have a calm positive presence that was missed. Pluss I cooked some hawt garlic bread, ya missed out! Your sushi was the best. I couldn't find the wasabi though >_< /hugs Tommys Girl.

Tommy: oh what now!? Jealous!? L-2-Headband

Jesse: Dude, that Katana I made sucked, I swear... never use it.. infact, burn it. First beat up James with it. It was fun watching you two duel at Walmart. You totally tore James a new one (ripped a hole in his pants, lol) I'm never taking you out to eat ever again, you wasted a 1/2 hour of my life waiting for that freakin Mcdonalds BS. OMG!! ...you didn't even get me a parfait... It was fun playing you at the tourny, its always fun seeing your positive expression jump out. I heard far less many "Jesus!" 's than I usually do, whats up? hehe, just kiddin. Hope to see you at the next smash eugene. Bring a footbag next time, gosh! /Man-voice (warlock punch)

James: Always fun fighting you; I finally got a good couple of friendlies in there with ya. Everyone went to sleep and were complaining about our awesome epic duels. Why the hell don't we ever put a tape in and save these? I never have this much fun dueling somebody, I could play you for a long time and feel great. Next time you steal my only quarter, you better have a good reason, you hacked! Duno if i'll be able to make it to the portland tang. you gotta give me a call if you want me to come to a tang or something. Chances are, i'm eugene only.

Joshisrad: Josh, Shin is Japanese for Truth or Heart. Its a real Japanese name, so.. STFU!!! Duuuuude, you brought a whole crew, sorrry I didn't get to stay and hang out, I like playing with yas. I thought you were moving or something? Your back? oh well, show up earlier next time, gosh! Josh for the win

Jaime: Hey, DMS told me how to spell your name, so if its wrong, kill him. Was fun meeting you! Next time you gotta piggyback ride and swing that sword, you didn't even try! It woulda been COOOL!!!! Thanks for coming! /hug

Ganondorf_Shin: WTF!? How are you so good! You keep like, using your thunderpunch after all your airials and like pwning faces. ...but hey. Jesse nocked you off the TV one time, and I got revenge for you. Did I do good? d-did I? ... /hug

People that didn't come: You suck, not only do you fail at life, but, you didn't get to experience the almighty Shin_Ganondorf, the one and only who pwns faces and

James: I am not a drunk. Stfu and gtfo

Foos: *techno* N'ts-N'ts-N'ts

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet
6) Down but Not Out
This Smasher survives forever, no matter how big or small the stage.
He'll foil your edgeguarding and thwart your attempts to keep him off the ledge.
When you think you have the game in the bag, this Smasher can still make a
comeback against all odds.

Winner: Master of Chu
Runner-up: Aftermath

Wow I won an award!? I didn't think you could win one unless you attanded. Speaking of which, sorry I couldn't come. I really wanted to play in the low-tier singles, but my boss picked a great time to need me to work.:urg: Anyway, I hope everyone who went had a good time, I guess I'll just have to make up for not being there at the next Tang.:)

People that didn't come: You suck, not only do you fail at life, but, you didn't get to experience the almighty Shin_Ganondorf, the one and only who pwns faces and
See above excuse ;)

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Shin's a drunk!

I also had like tons of shout-outs typed up a few hours ago, but apparently the laptop i was using logged me off before it actually poted on smashboards, so I'm goinng to try and type them up again, but they'll probably be semi-short.

So yeah, Shout-outs to people I don't talk to all the time:

Andy - I think that was the first tournament that we actually got in more than a couple matches. Our low tier matches were fun, which I didn't really think was possible. You guys should have a GP tournament, or you should make a larger effort to travel, since you and Bart are a crazy well-oiled team and are a blast to hang out with.

Bart - You've definitely gotten better and I really hope that you and Andy don't quit (Shin's wrong and you're way cooler I think). As everyone in Oregon voted unanimously, you were by far the most improved person of 2006 and to quit now would be a complete waste and a real shame. To answer your question, I don't know why you can't beat me, but I do know that you get closer everytime, so soon you'll be able to beat me and soon after that you'd be good enough to beat Ratking if he still played, or do you not remember that goal?

Buzz - Sorry for blaming stuff on you, it wasn't as much your fault as I made it out to be, probably more a combination of pressure and lack of sleep more than anything. Anyway, hope to see you and Foos this weekend, definitely work on CGing and stuff, maybe the up-B cancel from a shield if you have lots of spare time.

Chris - Good matches, I think we played eachother more than anyone else there. Your CF is crazy solid, if I stopped concentrating for a moment, I'd be off the edge knee'd. It's actually a match in CF's favor, but as you probably noticed, it's ridiculously aggravating to fight Samus, because of missiles and such. You should try to convince George to go to more tournaments, or if you can drive yourself, come to the ones we have in Portland (TANGs), which have higher payouts than the Eugene tournaments.

Foos - I'm really sad that I wasn't awake to see your sleeping bag stripper dance, which is kind of weird now that I think about it as I type it, but I bet it was funny. You're like the most hilarious person in Oregon I'd say, so come to more tournaments. At the next TANG, if you stay the night, I'll teach you crazy stuff that will make you better quickly and live a long time.

Gresham people that showed up on Friday - It was nice to meet you, although I'm not sure you played. Hopefully you enjoyed the tournament and playing everyone (although I saw you playing eachother a lot), and would want to come to more (eg. TANGs which are every couple weeks).

Gresham 4 - It was good to meet you after all the forum "trash-talk." I hope you guys had fun and expect to see you this weekend at TANG. We didn't play that much, but I hope to next time.

Impenetrable Fort - Too good, 20 questions and impenetrableness was fun. Jesse and Bart suck.

Josh - It sucks that you slept until like 9 at night and that we didn't play as much as we should have. Hopefully you stop being so busy and get over the fact that it's fun to play a video game competitively so you'll play more.

OC GEEEEEEEOOARRRRRRRRRJJJJJJ - rar

Shin - Stop drinking so much, it makes you make shoddy PVC swords and spell Jaymie's name wrong.

Timmy/Tommy/Tudios - See you next SF:E and it was pretty fun playing you in non-Low Tiers.

To people I forgot - Ha ha, I forgot you!

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Youngest Smasher Award – Kevvviiinnn

And Lunar thinks that he should be the youngest smasher since he attended the tournament and kevin didn't unless he did which i wasn't aware.

Dude wtf? I've only been to one less tourney then kevvviiinnn has but he gets youngest smasher award? You guys need to learn to count, 13 comes before 14, and I am 13.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, ~Shin~ wins the Best Shout-out Posts Award hands down.

Doc - Kevin won Youngest Smasher Award not because he's younger than you but because hes better at it... or something. If you want a recount, I can do that. :)

Tudios & Shin & Robert the Roomie - Come over and play with Josh & friends. Call: 1-900-hot-chicken

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I know Kevin is better but if we went by whose the best at it then you can go all the way up to Jesse or James or even Ratking. It doesn't make sense that i'm not youngest because I am the youngest.

T0MMY

Smash Master
t!mmy (aka !): You organize the best events. The turnout was great and we got a variety of different tournements (low-tier is only found in Eugene now). Too bad we didn't get to do every event we planned, I wanted to see Crews and a Best of Oregon where everyone plays against everyone and sees their strengths/weaknesses in different characters & players. Maybe we can do something similar later.

Shin: you definitely deserve Crowd Favorite. Whenever you're at a tourney you make it so much better. This is why people offer you rides to Portland and offer to pay you for any expenses. You win at life for providing junk food to the junk food junkies. Oh, and chairs for the kneeling-impaired. Kat loves your bandana. She thinks you & Tudios are her favorite Smashers. I will teach you the Tai Chi sword form I know as soon as I learn it. I only know maybe 1/4 of the form right now, but in a couple months I should be good at it (no charge).

Foos: If Shin can't come to a tourney you had better be there, because you also make tournies a lot more fun to attend. Our Item matches were too much fun. I think I will only play with items on from now on (except against t!mmy & Tudios because they're too lucky with all the random stuff).

Tudios: You and MCS should have a play-off to determine who has the most names. (Derick AKA Derka, D-Man, DMStudios, Tudios & Chris AKA The Mysterious Corvalis Smasher, MCS, Mr. Chris the Smasher, Mystery Chris).

Buzz: Why do we always play each other first in singles? Next time you come to a tourney I will make sure that will not happen, even if I have to play t!mmy first round.

Greshem: I didn't have time to get all your names (gamer names or otherwise) but I remember playing Gage and I think Mike. You two were actually insanely good except you didn't know the advanced techniques. I think if you learned some new tricks you'd easily be as good as the rest of us. Keep coming to the SF's & TANGs and you'll learn everything we can show you and then maybe you'll be showing us some new tricks. The only Peach player OR has is Tudios (but he actually plays Daisy, and not often enough). Gage looks like a taller version of my aquaitance, Will.

Dirt: Our singles matches were too close and always ended in a F-Smash. You mentioned I tend to quit playing, but I don't think I was doing that, I'm actually trying to quit quiting. It was probably that I can't concentrate on playing for very long because there's way too much stress going on in my life. Thanks for asking if Kat was alright.

Milk: You've got a good Pikachu (you know your U-Smash), but if you worked on your Quick Attack accuracy you would get a lot better. You picked up too much landing lag and don't seem too sure how to grab that ledge when recovering. After that you can work on the advanced techniques that I outline in my Pichu guide. Then you can win Low-Tier (if Pichu can do it, Pikachu can!). I voted you best Team Player award, you were always there stopping my combos on Dirt or providing a good distraction when I was edge-guarding him.

OC George: I heard you won a Cash Battle against t!mmy. That's too good! I am going to rub it in his face forever until he can beat you in a MM (which will never happen because you're so much better than him!)

Mystery Chris: You are without a doubt one of the best players in OR even though this was your first tournement. SF:E has a history of finding new up-and-coming players like Bart, so it's fitting that you won Singles. Sorry you couldn't be counted for 2006 awards, but you're definitely going to be known in 2007, and hopefully outside the OR boundaries if you want to travel. I didn't get to play you much because James hogs all Captain Falcon players for some reason (eyes Juce & Dirt), our only matches were my Pichu & suiciding Falco, but I can see why you won Singles, you deserve Combo King. Keep in contact, and I hope Eugene can go up to Corvalis and play all of you up there sometime.

Juce: After I slashed your stomach you hit me in the throat, you suck, don't swing swords like baseball bats. Haha, it's all good, just crushed my windpipe a bit, but I'm used to getting hurt a lot more during sparring.

Aftermath: I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it to the next TANG depending on if I have to accompany Kat to her appointment, but I'm sure it should work out. I don't know if you're hosting or Jesse is, but if you are maybe make it at PSU again because I liked the large room, just remember the powercords. I can't believe there's only one outlet in that room.

Joshisrad & Chinese UO Smashers: Sorry about not seeing you guys at the tournment, I couldn't stay awake through the event and you showed up during the time I fell asleep from exhaustion. I don't know how long I was out but long enough to miss you guys. That's okay, because I'll see you during the Smash Club events, make Aiika and the Chinese Smashers show up because I love playing Aiika and I heard the Chinese players are fun to play and I'm sure they will get incredibly good very quickly. Eugene is already really good, but with them on our team we will dominate the world.

Jaime: Thanks for helping with the tournement brackets and stuff. It's always fun to destroy the CPU in teams. Fox/Falco FTW!

People that didn't come:

Master of Chu (aka Machu): I was expecting you there, we need more Pichu vs Pikachu matches, hope you've been reading my Pichu guide, it should help out with Pikachu as well. I might have ended up teaming with you in low-tier teams so we could unleash electrical fury on everyone as team Machu Pichu.

Keeevvviiinnn: Get a new gamer name, yours is too long to type. How about: Youngin'? Haha. Play more Bowser and move to Eugene. ?: Pichu, !: Kirby, J-rad: Mewtwo, Keeevvviiinnn: Bowser, Tudios: Mr. Game & Watch. Then we have all of Bottom Tier covered, w00!

Rey from New York who is currently in Eugene: Nobody knows you, but your girlfriend sucks for keeping you away from the Smash scene, break up with her and find a better gamer girl who will drive you 3,000 miles to play in tournements. I hope you don't read this until you've broken up with her because you'll probably be mad at me for saying that but later you'll wish you had done so earlier :grin:

Aiika: I hope I spelled your name right. You're one of the only female Smashers, which makes you unique but also a prime target for all the nerdy guys who are instantly infatuated with any girl. Don't let that stop you from playing! I hope to see you at J-rad's Smash Clubs more. Also, you will probably never read this, but oh well.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I think that at this up and coming tang if james wants to give me a ride on friday i will stay the night so i can 1) do the sleeping bag stripper techno dance 2) Bring Buzz 3) take second in an event 4) place higher than OC George once and for all!!! and 6) do more item matches because they are too good. Oh and im the youngest smasher in Oregon i'm only 7 years old...

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Shin's a drunk!
I AM NOT!! /man-voice

team machupichu? lol, sounds good.

I was pretty excited btw when Dirka came home and threw 5 dollars at me. I won something? OMGZ!!

hey timmy, that phone number doesn't work. And I want chicken.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Alright, I've put them off for a while now, but here they are.

Andy- Go to more tournaments you ****. You could be best in Oregon if you worked even just a tiny bit on your technical playing.

Shin- Great to see you homie. Sorry we didn't get too many friendlies in. I know I kept kinda playing other people, but next time I promise we will play for a good amount of time and joke around like we used to.

Tudios- Low tier was too good. It was as intense as my matches with tommy always are, which is crazy intense. I can't wait for the videos.

Jesse- I'm going to main Roy, you *******. Falcon sucks.

James- I probably won't end up quitting, I just wish I would because there are better things to do with myself. I was very satisfied with the tourney results of this smashfest, so it was starting to sound like more of a good idea, but I'm not going to. Yeah, hopefully I will beat you eventually, but I just can't deal with the super aggressive players I guess (which is weird because I used to be ridiculously aggressive). I promise that one of these days we will money match singles, but right now me vs. you is just bent too far in your favor. Oh, and **** you for having TANG 22.0 this weekend.

Friday Gresham Guys- I hope you learned a thing or two while you were at the smashfest. You guys were pretty cool, and you should keep playing and come to more tournies. The Oregon scene is getting bigger, and that's awesome.

Weird gresham guys with long hair- I used to have long hair. It was better than yours. Also, come to more tournies and get better. You guys have the potential to do it because you obviously already know a good deal about the game. You just have to start learning and applying more advanced crap.

t!mmy- Thanks again for hosting. This was by far my favorite tourney (or set of tournies) yet. I don't think we played any friendlies this time, as usual haha. Next time, though. Oh, and also, thank you in advance for the videos you put up. I can't wait to watch them :).

t0mmy- Too intense man. You've improved a ton since my first SF:E. Your Zelda really gave me a run for my money. Also, good job to you and t!mmy for winning low tier teams.

foos- Keep working man. When I first started playing you in our match, I was actually kinda scared and realized I had underestimated you. You definitely have potential, so practice more.

Buzz- I don't think we ever played except in low tier teams. First time I've seen you, too, I think.

MCS- Wow... just wow. What can I do?

OC George- You're a badass. I think we only played when you first got there, and that was it. You're a badass, though.

That one girl, I think Jamie?- Grats on doing OC George. He's a hottie.

That other girl that passed out in the bathroom- ****. That's scary. Hope everything's okay.

If I missed you, terribly sorry.

csx2r

Smash Rookie
hey...

first off just want to say thanks to timmy and tommy for hosting and making my first tourney experience a fun one, and for the food it was really good. also thanks to george for the free ride to eugene =D

james - of everyone there i for sure had the most trouble against you, that samus is so frustrating to fight against with all the missiles. also my edge game against you is so bad right now, if im off the edge im dead, but i cant edgeguard you at all, haha. maybe i can find some ways to fix that when we play again. if i had to guess i would say both of us had ~50% win rate against each other, and honestly i felt lucky to win that tournament set....

bart - i was impressed how patient you are with falcon...mostly just because it feels like i play a more hyperaggressive style, so it was interesting to see that unique approach. we got a lot of good falcon dittos in and they were pretty much all down to one or two stock? im sure youll be able to beat me regularly pretty soon.

tudios - i wish we could have played some more matches, i dont think i ever beat your ness, haha. too good.

jesse - im surprised you went with fox in the tourney against me because in our falcon ditto friendlies you beat me a few times i think? hopefully we can get some more matches in next time.

george - sucks that we had to get matched up in the second round....good job though, your fox always gives me trouble. and sorry i suck in teams..haha.

timmy - wow, george told me you had a good kirby but i definitely wasnt expecting that little trick on jungle japes where you just spit me into the water at 0%, haha. im always impressed when people are that good with the low tiers. very good fox also, we need to get some more friendlies in next one.

tommy - i didnt think anyone could be competitive with pichu but i guess you proved me wrong, haha. also you definitely pulled off some good combos in our falco/falcon matchup, you probably wouldve won without the suicides.

foos - i swear i wasnt trying to 4 stock 0% your ganon.......haha

shin - im disappointed i didnt get to play your ganon...next tourney

Top Bottom