• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
lol don't worry about the jv five stock i don't really play gannon and im not that good yet... but atleast you didn't get it :) you and george should come down to my place and play with the oc some maybe help us improve our mad potential

Balloon

Smash Lord
^ *******. ^

Hey t!mmy, no rush or anything, because I can be patient, but I was just wondering how long you thought it would be 'til you got those videos up of low tier finals. I know you are probably busy and all, so it's cool if it's not for a while. Just curious :).

FoosJr

Smash Ace
those low teir battles were pretty rediculous and i was pretty syked about getting second in teams so i think i didn't even really try in singles but o well no johns i guess, i would like to say thanks to DMS for teaming with me, without him i probably would of had to settle for fourth or fifth

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I had a few minutes to kill between classes, so I thought I'd drop in and post a reply.

Since I know everyone is waiting patiently for videos, rest assured I am working on them. There is of course school to keep me busy, plus I'm house-sitting for my mom while she's visiting my older brother (no internet access there). So please continue to be patient because I don't know when I can get things done.

I plan on at least getting things done in order: LT Doubles Finals, LT Singles Finals, Doubles Finals and Singles Finals. After that, I will work on the Smash Awards videos. t0mmy said that he wants to make a 2006 Oregon Montage, so that's yet another video for everyone's enjoyment.

Sorry, but due to time contraints, I won't be putting up individual matches. If there is a truly awesome, really cool, must-see match, you should still tell me so I know to look for it. If I have time, and it really is a cool match, I will probably be nice enough to put it up for you. And, if anything, we'll know to look specifically at that match for any clips that might go into the 2006 Oregon Montage.

I also want to thank Bart, Shin, and Tudios for the blank tapes. (If anyone gets individual vids up, they have first dibs).

I'm glad everyone had a great time, and as a heads up I will plan another big event for the Summer, and it will have the Round Robin and Crew Battles as a definate to pick up where SF:E left off.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Alright, well just so I don't forget I want to post that my low tier singles and regular singles matches with t0mmy were definitely good. Don't worry about getting those up or anything anytime soon, I just don't wanna forget xD.

Thanks for the reply and all the hard work t!mmy. You're a badass.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
sounds like everyone had an awesome time... i wish i could've been there.
what's this? MCS? a new incredible-great-smasher-guy that i can lose to? i gots to step it up! everybody in oregon is passing me by!

raaaaaaaaaaawwwrr

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Here are my late shootouts. Ive been really busy lately with homework and sleeping….so here they are…

Timmy: Thanks for hosting a great tourney. Brackets weren’t to great but its ok. We had some good matches. I especially liked our Marth/Puff battle. That was a fun one. Anyway, Thanks again.

Tommy: Sorry we didn’t get to play at this tourney. I was really short on time. Sorry bout that. We will definitely play at the next one.

AfterMath: We didn’t get to do our $1 MM. At this weekends TANG, if I go, we’ll do three, k? It was fun getting my butt kicked in teams against you and jesse. I wasn’t very much help to MCS with my Puff so my bad. Lol

Juce: You’re just terrible. JESUS. Anyway….Puff/Marth MM next time we meet.

MCS: Congrats on winning your first tourney. Knew you could do it. Kinda sucked that we had to fight eachother in the second round. Close battles, but of course, you came out on top. We should definitely get together more and play. Congrats again

Bart: You’re still my favorite smasher, so you better not quit. Still good job in singles, still cease to impress me. Your falcons one tricky SOB. Lol. Need to get some friendlies in next time.

Andy: I don’t think we got to play any matches. Shame, shame. Next time we gotta kk?

DMStudios: Amazing Ness, I hate it with a passion, you’re my most feared matchup. Lol. Anyway, good playing against you in teams. Need more friendlies

Shin: I didn’t know that you spent so much money on the tourney for that food. Wow, if I would have known, I would have thanked you in person. But anyway, thank you. It was fun playing against your ganon in singles. Scary beast. BWAHAHA

Foosy: Good playin against you again. Close battles in singles. Maybe next time, ill sandbag even more and let you win, so you can be ahead of me. Glad though you somewhat dropped sheik. You can do better without. Impressive fox though. Keep improving and maybe sometime, we can get together and play

Buzz: …..

Gresham: Well, didn’t get to play any of you guys one on one. But got to play two of you in teams. No more trash talk K? Lol. Anyway, theres plenty of space to improve so continue to do so. Hope to play against you guys next time. LaTe

Jaymie’s Shoutouts:

Just to let you guys know, that’s how you spell my name, Jaymie, just for future reference.

Bart: *replying to your shoutout* Thanks, I know

Shin: *replying to your shoutout* Next time, its WAR!

Timmy / Tommy *replying to both of your shoutouts* Your very welcome. Glad to do the brackets anytime.

*Back to OC George*

Thanks to everyone that voted for me in the awards. But to be honest, I don’t deserve any one of those… well maybe besides “Best competitive spirit”. Lol. But I guess I do deserve the “Most Likely to Hit Himself in the Head with a Collapsable Baton”. That’s my title and no one will take it away from me. Lol. But then again, I was the only candidate. Haha

BTW: Someone owes me a **** Pineapple!!!

T0MMY

Smash Master
tommy - i didnt think anyone could be competitive with pichu but i guess you proved me wrong, haha. also you definitely pulled off some good combos in our falco/falcon matchup, you probably wouldve won without the suicides.
Pichu sucks, even in low-tier tournements... so I can't quite say I'm "competitive" with him, but I can say I can have my impressive moments.
I need a while to warm up my Falco or else I'll SD 2 or 3 times. But I'm kind of dropping him for a while and moving down the tier list. Up from bottom (Pichu) and down from top (Falco), I've been getting some Yoshi practice in now (wonders why he didn't win Mr. Versitality).
Remember the zero in my name :mad:
Eugene needs to get together and play more with the OC crew.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I play guitar, bass, and cello, and my fingers are pretty fast. Does that mean I should win fastest fingers?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
i play guitar smash (badly) and im also good at step mania probably not as good as josh but i play, i also play a little thing called dance dance revolution, so maybe i should get fastest feet?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
No, guarantee you I'm the best at DDR. Unless you can do better than AA Max300 heavy.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, Bart, I think Josh has you beat in Stepmania and I think he has Foos beaten in DDR. I should get fastest fingers for being angry for no reason like 80% of the time? Maybe?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well, his user alias is the name of a (rather unpleasant in my opinion) DDR song; by TaQ, if I recall correctly. And he's from Eugene and has a Wii.. Scott or Josh?

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Well you guys have said soooo mcuh stuff i dident even read it all bt i would have to say i had fun and i left my hat at your house T!Mmy haha so like next next TANG you should bring it no mabey next next next TANG you should bring it :p

Shin-your cool i like your swords
DMStutios-your cool i like you,your like my 2nd fav out of every one(first was Aftermath)
Aftermath-your my hero and i love you and i will get beter
OC-i dont like you
T!Mmy-thank you for hosting and good pasta and good match(not really) :p
Tommy-i never battled you but nice meeting you and i saw your falco Nice!
Mysterious Man-good playing and nice captin

i had fun thank you.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Shin-your cool i like your swords
DMStutios-your cool i like you,your like my 2nd fav out of every one(first was Aftermath)
Aftermath-your my hero and i love you and i will get beter
OC-i dont like you
T!Mmy-thank you for hosting and good pasta and good match(not really) :p
Tommy-i never battled you but nice meeting you and i saw your falco Nice!
Mysterious Man-good playing and nice captin
By OC, do you mean OC George

or

OC as in Oregon City?

either way.....:mad:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
YES, I'm amazing. I need to get together with you and Josh(and Mer? is she into it?) sometime soon.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think all the shout outs have been shouted, so I'm moving my posts over to the OSM thread. I'll keep you guys updated on video progress there.

Airdeieus - I found a hat and a jacket, so I guess that's Gresham stuff. Let me know which TANG you're going to and I can give it to you there. If not, there's always SF:E and possibly Grant's Pass.

OC-Gangsta - I owe you a dollar.

Peach Masta - There's no set date for the next SF:E, but I'm trying to get Joshisrad to come play friendlies sometime this month. The next official SF:E won't be until at least March, and the next big one won't be until ... June (TBA).

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Not to be rude or anything, but do you Gresham people even go to school or did they not teach you grammar? Seriously, your posts are very annoying to read(as are mine) but at least I use correct grammar.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Holiday, that very post contained in its first sentence a grammatical flaw. It could also be seen as a logical reasoning flaw, depending on which way you decide your intent in writing was, but I highly doubt that.
Point is: this is a discussion vehicle, not a scientific thesis.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I don't see the grammatical flaw in his first sentence, Josh. Care to elaborate?

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Josh, don't be hating on Holiday because I believe that in your first sentence of your last post, you left out a needed comma.

Oh well. This isn't an English competition. Who gives a **** if spelling or grammar is incorrect. If we want to get technical, the acronyms "Lol" and "lmao" wouldn't be grammatically correct either. And we all do it. So how about we not argue over this stupid topic. This is a **** forum. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the **** over it!

hey is MCS asian and wears glasses? Cause there was this pretty good falcon guy we'd never seen at this federal way tourney we went to. i dont remember if he glasses or not actually =P

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Why all the WA posts of a sudden? Are there not enough WA threads to post in?

Top Bottom