• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, I should go make the new SF:E thread so people won't dig up old threads to post in. >_>

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea you should if this is in Jan then I will definatley go last mellee tourney ftw. for reals this time. By Jan I should have my license also so that means i don't have to bum a ride from someone unless of course someone wants to give me a ride :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Or maybe... we should just use this old thread for the new SF:E? Lolz. What day is the 26th/27th in 2008? Hm... Wow! It's the last Sat/Sun of the month!

Actually, from asking people at OSU it seems like the 2nd weekend of Dec. would work too (the 8th). So, what do you guys think? Oh, and should we use this thread to discuss things or should I make a new one and close this one?

T0MMY

Smash Master
December is free of Brawl, but you'd be competing with school and some kind of world-wide, winter Smashfest holiday hosted by some fat guy with a beard.

December 3rd in memory of the previous release date of Brawl?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
but you'd be competing with school and some kind of world-wide, winter Smashfest holiday hosted by some fat guy with a beard.
Run's off and shaves*

But srsly i don't care what day it is, i'll try as hard as a can to make this tourney. if it's Dec 3rd that's a good day for me too. new job= flexable hours = awsome.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Don't listen to t0mmy - it if it's in Dec. it would be on the 8th, not the 3rd.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hold the dumb tournament during finals.
We'll see who the true johners are then.

T0MMY

Smash Master
college > smash imo.
How are you going to get anywhere in life putting education before video games? I know it must have been a difficult decision with you being Asian and all X^)

Pretty sure it will still be you.
I wish I could somehow help you understand our human concept of humor :ohwell:

t1mmy: I didn't mean to complicate your dating of SF:E, I didn't think people would actually take me seriously. Even the kids at the Pichu topic can tell I'm 99% not serious.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm going to make a new thread once the PR situation requires less attention from me.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
There isn't a PR situation, theres you whining about being a control freak and wanting to operate the thread when it doesn't matter at all.

EDIT: Eggz on aftermath's account

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Shane, I know you're trying to help, but please quit posting the same thing in every Oregon thread.

KRyu

Smash Rookie
hm. I guess it depends on how my job schedule is on those days. either way.. I live close by, so I doubt it'll be a problem for me to attend..

T0MMY

Smash Master
That'd be awesome if you could attend an SF:E
It's a bit different from the weeklies, the best way to get better is getting involved in the big tournaments, some say.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
So yeah SF:E winter I'm there. with a set up
And pretzels!

I'll bring a setup, a table, a few chairs, mebe some snacks. It depends upon how the winter pay-check treats meh.
(and my car)

Top Bottom