• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, but which Lvl 9 CPU is best for Low Tier doubles???

Could it be... Kirby? >_>

T0MMY

Smash Master
I vote: both low tier tournies & crew
screw the time constraints, everyone stays up all night and plays anyway. Haha.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
true dat this is why tommy is so 1337 and im gonna have to say the best low teir character to have on my team would probably be mewtwo or kirby it really depends on who im going against like if i end up going against timmy and tommy and they play kirby and pichu i choose the computer forfeit and if i go against chu and kevin i guess i would use forfeit #2.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
List updated.

And, yeah, Kirby is one of the worst CPU's to partner with. LT or otherwise. The best you can do is try to combo out of his constant Swallows.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
I kinda agree with Bart. Having so many tourneys weekend after weekend is ridiculous. Why not have them every other weekend. Not to mention, i want bart to come so i can beat him :chuckle:

meta knighta

Smash Cadet
everyone knows that gresham will kick your guys *** so hard that you will all going crying back in your closests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Personally, I hope Gresham is as good as Meta Knighta says; it would do Oregon well to have more competition through the state. That said, the trash-talk is a fun addition, though unlikely to sway popular opinion.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Maybe we'll just do TANG 21.75 the weekend after SF:E, because Jesse and I really want to play a bunch of people since we're trying to make a video.

So the next weekends would be like:

TANG 21.5
SF:E
TANG 21.75
Maybe Gameclucks if I win money from the previous things
Nothing
TANG 22.0

So yeah, still a lot of tournaments for those of us who do want them, but I guess we can save the whole numbered TANG for when you are able to make it.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
James, TANG on the weekend of the 24th means I no can come. I'm going to Bend for a friend's Bend partay. Sooooooo. . .

Oh well. I guess somebody other than me can win sometimes. . .:embarrass

Juce

Smash Ace
Uhh, that's the only weekend that works well for Jesse in February, aside from the first weekend one, which you should make. There's going to be a TANG or SF:E shortly after that, so I wouldn't worry about it too much Tudios.

Juce

Smash Ace
<-- James

I think I'm just going to number it without the 21.75, since that's just weird. So the 22.0 will be the 3rd and the 22.5 will be on the 24th, that way the numbering stays more regular.

The only thing I really consider for TANG's dates are when they work best for me, because I mean the most to me.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Well you better have TANG 22.5 as the regular entry fee and a much more advertised tournament than 22, because I don't plan on driving 4 hours for a tournament that has only 6 people.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Disregard most of Meta Knighta's trash talk. And my crew member Erik is now a maybe. Because i knocked some sense into him, because he didn't think he was going to do very good at this competition. But come on playing smash is for fun, not winning.

Rocadeus

Smash Rookie
Ok first of all Kyle(meta knighta) is a ****** and he is giveing me/Gresham a bad name knowing my name is kyle also and i see him every day....he isent even going to the tournament he sucks so much he lost to (peach masta)'s lil brother and he is like 5 or 4 and if any one is to do any smack talking it would be (peach masta)he is are leader and he is the best...kyle your a ******

Rocadeus

Smash Rookie
hahahaha yeah bowser vs gresham hahaha...thats funny i suck and i think i can take you...if i lose then (peach masta)will own you life on super smash....yeah lets do that bowser vs gresham haha....well any ways yes Timmy oregon will get a great run this year as gresham is providing (peach masta).....keep the smack talking comeing.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha yeah bowser vs gresham hahaha...thats funny i suck and i think i can take you...if i lose then (peach masta)will own you life on super smash....yeah lets do that bowser vs gresham haha....well any ways yes Timmy oregon will get a great run this year as gresham is providing (peach masta).....keep the smack talking comeing.
See, now your talking crap meta-knight #2! If i remember correctly, there was one good guy from gresham, his name, joshisrad. Not saying you guys are all bad.

Peach Masta, i know you have no part in what your crew says, but since you're their so called leader, maybe you should duck tape there mouths shut cuz all of them are making gresham look bad.

Bowser vs gresham....Hmmm..... 5 dollars on bowser! Obviously, you havent ever seen a good bowser. I would so bet against gresham vs kevvviiinnns bowser. Speaking of kevin, are you going to be able to make it? If so, then you def need to waste gresham. Unless of course, gresham is going to be another no-show like TANG

OMG, its gonna be real funny when gresham finds out what they are really up against, dont you all agree?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Whoa, let's not address this new wave of audacity as Gresham - rather, we should call them by their crew name(if they have one?). I don't want my hometown's name having bad rep due to a few little punks who presumably haven't been to a tournament yet.
And what's the age range of this rash group of newcomers? Are you familiar with my friend Will/Bill? He lives there and has been playing noobs for fun.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea im gonna have to agree with josh on this one and i do have to agree with george too, peach masta maybe good and i understand he isn't talking crap but meta knight and meta night #2 are thinking there all big and bad just atleast wait until you do good at a tournament then you will be allowed to talk smack

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, let's not address this new wave of audacity as Gresham - rather, we should call them by their crew name(if they have one?). I don't want my hometown's name having bad rep due to a few little punks who presumably haven't been to a tournament yet.
And what's the age range of this rash group of newcomers? Are you familiar with my friend Will/Bill? He lives there and has been playing noobs for fun.
yea im gonna have to agree with josh on this one and i do have to agree with george too, peach masta maybe good and i understand he isn't talking crap but meta knight and meta night #2 are thinking there all big and bad just atleast wait until you do good at a tournament then you will be allowed to talk smack
Good job "Crew Meta-Kinghts", way to introduce yourselves to the smash community. I can see everyone already likes you...

Rocadeus

Smash Rookie
If one of your crew members lost to a 5 year old, then you all suck balls. I could probably beat you, too bad i'm not going.
See, now your talking crap meta-knight #2! If i remember correctly, there was one good guy from gresham, his name, joshisrad. Not saying you guys are all bad.

Peach Masta, i know you have no part in what your crew says, but since you're their so called leader, maybe you should duck tape there mouths shut cuz all of them are making gresham look bad.

Bowser vs gresham....Hmmm..... 5 dollars on bowser! Obviously, you havent ever seen a good bowser. I would so bet against gresham vs kevvviiinnns bowser. Speaking of kevin, are you going to be able to make it? If so, then you def need to waste gresham. Unless of course, gresham is going to be another no-show like TANG

OMG, its gonna be real funny when gresham finds out what they are really up against, dont you all agree?
Good job "Crew Meta-Kinghts", way to introduce yourselves to the smash community. I can see everyone already likes you...

OMG.....im not MetaKnight im Kyle Richard i really am.....the other Kyle is Kyle Eckman im not lieing...you can ask (peachmasta) gage tell them that im not eckman...and for one MetaKnight IS NOT IN ARE CREW!!at all....we are all 16 years old...and i am not a great player im not really good at the game....and no we do not have a crew name yet we just started are crew like 3 months ago.....well now this sucks now that every one hates me...all i wanted was to tell you guys who metaknight was and that he is a homo and i wanted a lil bit smask talking cus its fun...im sorry gosh................and my name isent going to be Trat or Rocadeus....im changeing it to Airdeius so timmy or tommy what ever could you change it on the board......and im changeing every thing to that so im deleating this and changeing it to Airdeius

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Well i'll try but i think i might lose it because im not that good.You should vs (peach masta)i'll bet 5 on that.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Kyle, i know your not meta-knighta, you are now "meta-knight #2". Lol. Mainly, cuz all that crap meta-Knighta was talking, then you talk a lil more, so you are officially now called Meta-Knight #2. It has been branded. lol. You guys should call your crew, Crew Meta-Knights.

Well i'll try but i think i might lose it because im not that good.You should vs (peach masta)i'll bet 5 on that.
$300 on Bart (balloon)

T!mmy: I guess i will be attending SF:E. Also, ill try and get Nightmare (Tyler) to come but i dont guarantee it. Oh yeah, on a side note, LCS = MCS kk? Mysterious Corvallis Smasher. Speaking of him, ill prob be playing with him 2nite. And hes considering going. Is that ok with you Timmy? This is your tourney and i know we dont have infinite amounts of space.

Balloon

Smash Lord
The MCS better come, and I am now taking bets on Balloon vs. Peach Masta. 5$ minimum.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha wow haven't been on this one day and things blew over. Alright to start with kyle (airdeius) does not want to be called meta knight #2, because that is just a bad name. And he knows he is not very good, but I am training him so there is hope. And our crew name is "The Gresham 6" we are not affiliated with joshisrad or his friend. We just thought at first we were the only gresham contenders and it stuck on us. And we will definatly be coming to this trust me we couldn't come to the last one because of last minute transportation problems. But everything is worked out all fine and dandy. And please don't burn the rest of my crew for false things meta knight and airdeius might have led even though airdeius didn't totally mean to. And of course trash talking is fun, but I don't take part in it. Because I don't feel the need to. And (so many "and's" haha) Bart or Balloon whatever you would like to be called. I will gladly challenge you for fun if everyone wants to bet on it they can. Kevin I will also gladly challenge you. And anyone else who wants to. So yeah I think that is about it for now. Sorry for all the troubles my crew might have cost you.

Top Bottom