• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I CAN MAKE IT!

But I will require a ride. I may get a bus or somethin, I dunno. The same probably goes for Kaze.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
alright so it looks like this will be another good tournament for james to four stock me at lol, and i have my money on me and my lvl 9 computer for teams

Balloon

Smash Lord
Have these Gresham players ever even been to one of our tournaments? I have no idea who they are, but it will be fun to own them :).

FoosJr

Smash Ace
i hear ya i've played some gresham people who thought they were good probably not any of you guys but they got four stocked about everytime the only time they didn't get four stocked by me was with my roy

Balloon

Smash Lord
The only time they didn't four stock you was with your Roy...?

So they beat you every other time huh?

OC George

Smash Apprentice
You know gresham, its gonna be funny when you come to our tourneys ( by ours, i mean, TANG's and SF:E's. lol ) and really find out that you really are out classed. And then, we're gonna make you eat up all that crap you've been talking....

But then again, just cuz these gresham players havent been to a single tourney in their whole lives, lol ( i wonder why?!? ) doesnt mean they totally suck. Look at what happened to me and the LCS. There are those select few that hide among the population, unnoticed, for years to come. And to really find that there are decent players that just decide to be non-competitive, is truely amazing....

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I am going to this tournament, because I am tired of beating everyone I know. I actually want to feel what it is like to lose (not bragging saying I am amazing or anything) I need something to inspire me to become better. Which is really why I am going. My crew members are coming, because come on G-Resham has to represent.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Nope, they four-stocked him. Even with Roy:)
yea im super bad i need to like pay someone to play for me during the tournament under my name and then split the winnings with them, lol but on a serious note tudios, james, kevin, timmy, and tommy, we need to do friendlies at this tournament.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've been away for a few days. I'd like to say it was because of school or something mundane, but it isn't. V_V

Anyway, glad to hear Kami and Kaze are coming. I thought the Greshem people were friends of Joshisrad or someone else from that area. But, yeah, going to tournaments is really the only way to find out what you're missing in SSBM.

By the way OC-George, is the LCS coming?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I need people to post like a list of who needs a ride from me and how I'm going to pick you up.

So far it's like Foos and MoC if he checks this thread or I call him or something. Where would I be picking you guys up?

Also, Kami and Kaze, do you need a ride as well? If you guys do, then talk with Foos and MoC to see who is easier for me to pick up, and then try to meet at that person's house if possible, or just try to work something out so that I'm not just driving a ton of places.

Shin - I will bring quarters.

EDIT** Bart, Jesse wants Team money matches and I want 1v1 MMs with GP.

Timmy - Replace Low Tier Teams with Crew Battles. With Gresham and stuff all coming, it will be good. crews of 3-5, depending on how GP can work it out. Crews should just be for bragging rights and maybe some quarters and make the Low Tiers get 20% of that $15 entrance.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
wow james is like some kind of genius of something more crew battles would be awsome even if i don't get to be on a crew lol maybe the OC crew with george, tyler, and myself. and james you need to get on aim so we can talk about were i need to be picked up at if you remember the same place as last time.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
By the way OC-George, is the LCS coming?
To be honest, i dont think so. The thing is, i dont know if im going, im still very unsure. And i dont think he wants to go all by himself, not knowing anyone. If i was going, for sure i would try and drag him along. I havent talked to him in forever so i dont know what he is up to. I have/want to be there when he plays, whether he wins or loses, it will be interesting.

I know i have gotten better since the last time i played him so maybe i should ask him sometime this week if he wants to get together. And for sure, he said he wouldnt mind joining the OSU Crew. So as soon as Joshisrad and I schedule our little meet ( UO vs OSU ) that will probably be the first time to see him play. Josh and I already talked a little, and agreed that this little get together will be in Eugene. We talked bout it before winter break but agreed to have it after winter break. As soon as we figure it out, ill let you know timmy so you can join in on the fun. :laugh:

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
i want to be in a crew battle :(
it would be my first time, and even though i'm not very good, you can count on me anyway if i can join the crew battle!

Balloon

Smash Lord
James, I think I am down for money matches if it's fairly early in the couple days. Andy can't do many cause he's short on cash, but we will definitely be doing a team MM.

Also, I was really looking forward to low tier teams, as was Andy. Although I also would love to do some crews... so many choices xD.

Thing is, though, if it's snowing too harshly or icy or something, there's no way GP can make it. I hope to god it's not...

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea that would really suck for GP i hope all goes well as far as weather down there and same for up here i've been looking forward to this for a while, since i missed the last tang due to being sick :(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I already thought of crews, but with the first day being Friday, it's like a half-day of smash. Plus, I didn't know which regions from OR would be showing up. This is perhaps something to discuss once everyone arrives, but I know that time slot of LT Doubles wouldn't be big enough for a significant Crew Battle.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
well we might have to do it at tang then, i would much prefer crews over low teir but i also know that their are a lot of people that are going to this with super good low teir chars that would like to so i guess i don't really mind that much, besides my Kirby isnt all that bad.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Crews would be nice, we haven't had a *real* crew battle, just that odd random player one. As much as I like low-tiers, I'd rather play a Crew tourney than a low-tier doubles. My team character is Jiggly, and she's not low-tier. And Pichu sucks, but he sucks even more in doubles, so I don't know who I'd use.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Crew battlez ftw. Even if its random. Those are the bestest.

James... I am going to bring a single quarter, and 'beat' you 'broke'.

/flex

FoosJr

Smash Ace
its just where there is captains and the two captains pick like in gym class they leave the worst for last and its sad because last time i think i was last.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
lol o yea and ballon and DMS i don't think that there will be a crew battle at SF: E because like tommy said there wouldn't be a long enough time period for it the only thing i have a problem with is the 2v2's i don't have a partner lol cept my lvl 9

Top Bottom