• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If you meant the last post, I called everyone here townies. (we, us townies)
Not just myself. But ok. :3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count
Lythium (1) - Vrael
Roxy (2) - Sinz, Frown
No Lynch (2) - Roxy, rPSI
Sinz (1) - Lythium

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@wingz

... i can't decide between nice, friendly and naive or acting nice, friendly and naive, so ill just keep it secret for now.

who in here was part of the other mafia game and who was not? (too lazy to look up)

Purple

Hi guys!
Elder sister, it wouldn't be very fair to use previous information to depict how people would play in this game. Kind of metagaming am i right?

Purple

Hi guys!
Wingz what type of information does it truly withheld? People are still voting for others with their varied reasons, just because those people might not die if no lynch gets the majority, doesn't mean they didn't vote for a specific person, or sheep on a specific person, we as town get information regardless of what happens.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I guess no lynch hate is more viable during later days, but I still think it's simply handicapping town. It gives more solid leads.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't know what to think right now. everyones post is very friendly towards each other. well mostly the new players (itty bitty tiny committee)

also sinz seems very aggressive atm

Purple

Hi guys!
Well at this point i would like to change the subject off of my no lynch, and instead to other members

@elder sister - now that i have confirmation that you're reading into the thread, how do you feel about everyone so far?

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

@roxy
i was just being curious.
i dun even know which group won the last game, and even less who had which role and so on

to answer your question about how i feel...
(its more or less a sum up for myself)

Elder Sister: hands off, i dun wanna die yet! xD
Lythium: she didn't post much yet so i can't tell. it's not that she isn't interested in this, but rather that she's bizzy(i think)
Frown: he's gonna lynch me out of love
more or less observing
-Rei-:pree nice, wants to find information on his/her own and look for inconsistencies from the other members posts
Exn: more reasonable than random
Ndayday: speaks of us ALL as townies, ...
RocketPSI: waits for things to happen...wants to confuse ppl by saying hes a cop? XD
got persuaded for 'no lynch' by roxy
Roxy: does not know any memes, waits for scumslips, asks questions
Sinz: Boss. fun. [...]
Vrael: quite random lol
Wingz35 : just observing the situation and interpreting i think...

well what do we expect on D1. :laugh:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
i don't know what to think right now. everyones post is very friendly towards each other. well mostly the new players (itty bitty tiny committee)

also sinz seems very aggressive atm
With this being a new game with a lot of new players I am trying a new style for myself. This way I can develop my playstyle for more competitive games.

@roxy- where is my shout out.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well what why is it wrong with finding other people's opinions?

it will have more information that would be valuable to the town.

frown: how do you think we should approach D1?

Purple

Hi guys!
Frown, getting questions answered and developing our own forms of information is how town needs to play in Day 1. Generally speaking, we need to know how everyone feels about everything (read: everything important), and find inconsistencies if we want to at least get a successful lynch. Just because i'm giving us a way to get the ball rolling doesn't mean that i should be the person that's pointing at wrongly.

That's pretty bad logic Frown, however at this point, everyone is a suspect so i accept your opinion.

In my defense, i will say your logic to choosing me is odd.

You're basically saying to everyone

"Hey guys, Roxy is trying to get the ball rolling for us in day 1, and generally find information amongst each other. He's always asking questions about how people should play day 1, and looking for scum slips: i don't like it. This is horrible and i think that Roxy should be lynched."

=/

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
he sure has a point though, don't you think?

tbqh, it would be sad if we lynched one mafia right on day1.
say, by chance we lynch the second ( evt. 3rd etc) mafia soon after
then the game will be pretty short. :/

but thats just silly thinking.

Purple

Hi guys!
The game would also be short if we lynched a power role or a townie, and mafia proceed to get good kills at night.

That logic goes both ways Elder Sister.

But that's just silly thinking.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
How many power roles should we assume there are? Doctor and Cop? or is there more?

Purple

Hi guys!
I personally can't say, but anything over 3 would be too many, i can't say exactly what's in this game though. none of us can..

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I personally can't say, but anything over 3 would be too many, i can't say exactly what's in this game though. none of us can..
Knowing bungle I think it is safe to say that there is a cop, a doc, a vig, possibly a survivor, and then three mafia.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nah, I'm pretty sure that flavorless Mafia means that there aren't any flavors. Like the Super Smash Bros. Mafia I'm in right now. AKA The theme.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
From lynching someone you get information about everyone that had connections to this person.
I agree. People who suspected them, people who were defending them, etc.

No lynch gets you nothing.

Frown, I don't really understand your justification for why someone who asks questions is scum. I mean the information they gather from the questions is good for town, too.

I understand that it may be a way to keep questions off oneself, but if you're suspicious because of that, just ask Roxy what he's thinking.

So Roxy, what are you thinking at this point? Any suspicions?

Top Bottom