• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Frown has received an infraction point. 2 more until a modkill/replacement.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
frown don't be sheeped by another member

you have to find information on your own and look for inconsistencies from the other members posts

sinz could possibly be leading the town to lynching an innocent person

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i think day 1 we should all try to have every member give their opinion on how we should search for scum

we can try to see who becomes inconsistent or too aggressive when being questioned

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
@mod: do we have someone modding this game such as KevinM or Vyse?

Purple

Hi guys!
Understandable idea rei, basically what i said in the beginning of this game.

On that note i'm open to answer anymore questions if anyone wants to ask some.

Rei, would you consider frown's generally not helping, post editing, and sheeping a sign of being scum? Or juts being new to the game.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Vote Count
Lythium (1) - Vrael
Roxy (2) - Sinz, Frown
No Lynch (2) - Roxy, rPSI

Not Voting : Lythium, Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

@rei: No it's just me. If I have to be away from SWF for an extended amount of time then Steel will do your vote counts. Otherwise it's just me. I will let you know if I will be away, as well.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i'm not sure how much experience frown has of mafia. so i can't say. it looks like this is his first time playing and being sheeped since he doesn't have experience

@frown: what is your experience with mafia?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You know what is funny? Bungle still can't do math.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Vote Count
Lythium (1) - Vrael
Roxy (1) - Sinz, Frown
No Lynch (1) - Roxy, rPSI

Not Voting : Lythium, Elder Sister, Frown, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, rPSI, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

@rei: No it's just me. If I have to be away from SWF for an extended amount of time then Steel will do your vote counts. Otherwise it's just me. I will let you know if I will be away, as well.
I got you still.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Sinz I'd appreciate it if you didn't derail the thread. I saw the mistake and fixed it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, so right now i am just trying to spur conversation. I don't have any other observations available right now. = /

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Bungle fixed it.

I'm looking at rPSI and Roxy for that No Lynch. Why would you vote that so early? Why not just wait to vote until later?

Voting no lynch at the beginning of day 1 is suspicious to me.

Where is Lyth?

Purple

Hi guys!
It's as if you guys didn't read the information i give you correctly.

No lynch is statistically better to vote unless you can have a lead or some sort. Because i don't, i'm dropping it on no lynch.

Stop sheeping Vrael =/

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Thoughts so far. God you guys post a lot.

No lynch is dumb although having a slight advantage I suppose. While I would want us townies to have the best advantage possible, I don't know if it's the best option. What if we turn out wrong and mafia does kill a power role? It would ruin the entire concept of the no lynch imo.

To answer the question, I'm not sure myself yet. Your post does bring up a point, but I'm afraid to vote no lynch since I have it in my head from last game that it's dumb to no lynch first day.

People that I'm most suspicious of at the moment are rPSI and Frown. Jumped on the bandwagon right away and Frown changed his vote fairly quick after being influenced by Sinz. All other members I feel as though I haven't had much of grasp on yet.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
And the above post was based off Roxy's opinion on no lynch.

Considering no lynch but meh.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Jebus, you guys can post a lot. :mad:

Sinz looks pretty scum to me. Starting a bandwagon already? Looking more scummy than Roxy right now, buddy. Also, I can't tell if Frown and PSI are noobs or scum, at the moment. Frown jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick...

But since Sinz is the instigator of said bandwagon:

vote: Sinz

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roxy, in your list of cons and pros you said that a no lynch does not hurt town. This is really untrue, it withholds information, one of our most important resources.

Frown, do you really have no middle ground?You went from simply agreeing with roxy, to voting on him. I get that you're new and stuff, but if that's so, try not to be too easily influenced since that'll make it easier from scum to create bandwagons. I also would like you to reread a little bit of the last mafia, so you can see what happens when people follow someone who is wrong, blindly.

Sinz: Your avatar + new name colour is totally gay. I would like to know what your opinion on starting an early hypocop would be.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
lol, I was just having fun at the beginning, I guess it's time to actually get serious. Anyway, I feel like Roxy's statistics are solid enough for me to put my vote on No Lynch until something actively looks scummy.

Purple

Hi guys!
Wingz, please explain how no lynch is untrue with those stats. if it's not best for town i'll be more than happy to change it.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
What kind of connections are we looking for? Sometimes, somebody may accidentally align themselves with a mafia and end up being convicted through no fault of their own.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Jebus, you guys can post a lot. :mad:

Sinz looks pretty scum to me. Starting a bandwagon already? Looking more scummy than Roxy right now, buddy. Also, I can't tell if Frown and PSI are noobs or scum, at the moment. Frown jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick...

But since Sinz is the instigator of said bandwagon:

vote: Sinz
At the current point I actually didn't want to start a bandwagon. Roxy was just the most scum to me.

@wingz what do you mean by hypocop?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
wtf that just sounds stupid. =/ So basically people just point fingers without any back up to their arguments? Thats almost as dumb as me doing 20 vote changes in 5 posts.

Top Bottom