• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Roxy, I'm a bit concerned with how you're dealing with it, it's obvious that some of the /dr/ isn't quite exactly familiar and last game it resulted in the town lynching a totally innocent person, and a cop dying day 1. Is there any kind of particular behavior that you're looking for other than giving out less knowledge?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think we should just get everyone posting and see what they have to say. Just take in any information anyone posts and make what we can of it.

If anyone says anything suspicious, we look into them. If not, we just go with the flow. I mean I feel like that's all we can do at this point.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count
Roxy (1) - Vrael
Vrael (1) - Sinz

Not Voting : Lythium, Roxy, Elder Sister, Frown, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, rPSI, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, so there is no safe approach to a D1 Lynch. Usually just see how people respond to stuff.

Also, where is my shout out.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So we just pick someone out and lynch them?
Or am I totally missing the point here?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, what do you think is the safest approach to a D1(this is aimed at Roxy)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Unvote
Vote: Frown
He is being inactive.

Purple

Hi guys!
Ndayday, you're halfway missing the point.

The point is that the lynch will be random, you're right, however we want to have a somewhat reasonable reason to lynch them. On a regular day we would lynch because

"the cop said this guy is guilty" or just for general scumslip, today since we have nothing we would lynch because...

"man that guy responds weird to stuff"

i'm particularly looking for scumslips; someone doing too much agreeing, and not enough critcal thinking.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sooooooooooooo.... tl;dr version is scumhunt d1 with whatever you get

Purple

Hi guys!
My approach to D1 has already been mentioned letting everyone converse about what the best option is, and see who's generally thinking the most for town, and not just agreeing and mindlessly sheeping. I would either be lynching a mafia (good) , or a semi-worthless townie (bad, but less to read into)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sooooooooo

unvote
vote:hylian

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
wtffffffff

i think u tryin to hide somthin

unvote
vote: Roxy

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
edit

forgot to vote
unvote
vote: Exn

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Crazy idea guys. I think that Vrael is trying to distract us by voting Lythium.
unvote
vote:Vrael

Purple

Hi guys!
Sinz, i don't see how he's distracting us. But you're voting very loosely. Even though i'm sure you're just jesting, i'm FoS'ing you

(note: FoS = finger of suspicion)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sooooooo

it was a joke XD

unvote
vote:Frown
like I said he is inactive.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
unvote
vote:rei
I looked at his profile and he is looking at this thread.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
soooo i really wanted you to put your jesting. just so it would be funny because i would be like i do own jesting

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
edit: forgot to vote
unvote
vote: Wingz
he has a z in his name.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Once again, I think we should get all the info we can from this Day. Since Town has the first day, we should use it to our advantage. One thing I noticed last time is that all that everything started coming to light right before the deadline, so we didn't have much time to evaluate and truly think about the best option. We need to do all we can before that happens, otherwise mafia will easily have town in their control. If we keep it in our minds that the vote is going to be random, then that is what we are going to get.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also Sinz are you going to be playing like that the whole time or is all that joking just something to do at the beginning? I'm not really seeing the benefit.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sooooooooooooo.... tl;dr version is scumhunt d1 with whatever you get
pretty much this again

also I am just having fun right now. nothing smart ever happens on a day 1 so might as well play around have fun for now until someone messes up.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
at the moment we should search for possible scum and not mess around like sinz is doing at the moment. i know its a mere jest but that isn't going to help.

Purple

Hi guys!
Exn, the vote will be random, i want you to truly think about it. Every power role for mafia and town works during the night time. Since there was no night time yet, we literally have nothing. When i say 'random' i mean looking at small things and voting off of it.

I also have to say i agree with Exn about Sinz playing methods. as much as i want to vote you for it, i can see it's more of a trolling thing that will hurt town more than help town.

Purple

Hi guys!
I have an hour before i have to get off the computer, does anyone have questions for me? Beware i might ask you the same question in response as well

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I have a lot of studying to do so I'll be back tomorrow.

I do have one question for you though Roxy: As town, would it not be better to ask questions, rather than ask for them?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Seems like something you would say as mafia to keep the town from lynching you Psi. Especially since you're the one bringing it up.

Top Bottom