• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Welcome to Totally Flavorless Mafia!

This is a closed set up, meaning that roles are not known to the players.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1.I am Mod Thy God Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
2. Unless otherwise stated, breaking any of the following rules will result in 1 penalty point. When you have accumulated 3 points, I reserve the right to replace or mod-kill you. You will be notified when you receive a penalty point.
3. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will reverse the edit.
4. Do not personally attack another player. Arguments against dumb logic or terrible play are acceptable, but repeated attempts to offend another player will result in replacement of you, not them.
5. Confirm your role when you get it. You must make a disco room joke/meme when you confirm or it will not be counted
6. Dead men tell no Tales. After you make your final statement, do not talk to anyone in game about the game or others about the game.
7. No posting in secret code, invisible text, and the like. Doing so will result in a penalty point.
8. You must type in English.
9. Roles were drawn using a random number generator

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone. If communication is allowed, you must PM me the transcripts – failure to do so will result in a penalty point.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. Do not attempt to refer to your image in any way.

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting, must be bolded (vote: Tom).
2. When changing your vote, it is courteous but not required to unvote before you revote (unvote vote: Marshy).
3. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
4. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end.
5. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, it will force a ‘no lynch.’
6. The thread will be locked at Night. Unless otherwise stated, posting at Night in the locked thread (moderators) will result in a penalty point and your post being deleted.
7. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” or “bah go indy.”

Activity and Deadline:
1. You are required to post every 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. You will be given 24 hours after the prod to post, if not you will be modkilled/replaced.
2. Note that if a deadline is reached without a lynch, there will be no lynch.
3. Deadlines are to be 7 Days for each in game Day. Night will be 24 hours.
4. You are allowed one deadline extension. To call for an extention vote: Deadline extention

Sample Role PM
Welcome to Totally Flavorless Mafia! You are a Vanilla Townie. The only thing you get is your wit and your vote! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Alive

-Rei- x Fragbait
Vrael x
Wingz35 x DZLE

Deceased
Elder Sister Vanilla Townie was killed N1
Roxy Mafia Goon was lynched D2
Mattnumbers Town Doctor was killed N2
Exn Independent Serial Killer was killed N2
RocketPSI the vanilla townie was lynched D3
Ndayday the vanilla cop was killed N3
Lythium the mafia hitman was lynched D4
Frown the vanilla townie was killed N4

Replacements
Tom
Mattnumbers
Dzle

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Oh you wanted us to confirm here. I sent you a PM. :I

Ah well.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Nope, it's a closed set up.

Game will start when everyone confirms and i put day starting flavor up

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
confirmed with me. He's a busy little bee at the moment. Or not.

-----

THIS IS WHERE FLAVOR FOR THE FIRST DAY WOULD GO IF THIS GAME HAD IT. you know, all of you in a room doing stuff, knowing people want to kill you, and stuff.

but this is flavorless mafia! none of that horsecrap here! straight up scum huntin!

----

DAY ONE STARTS

Not Voting: everyone

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Vote counts will be every 40 ppp. Because 40 ppp or gtfo

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
15ppp or GTFO :mad:

Anyway, Roxy, since I've never seen you play before, what's your approach going to be?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Vote:Roxy He doesn't know any /dr/ memes.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My gosh rPSI it's /dr/ not /DR/.

Anyway.
rPSI, how do you wanna go about finding scum?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm going to go notice everyone's posting habits and see if anything seems suspicious. I assume that voting for Roxy was just a way of saying learn to /dr/, but I'd like to keep an eye on them.

Purple

Hi guys!
15ppp or GTFO :mad:

Anyway, Roxy, since I've never seen you play before, what's your approach going to be?
It depends on the setup.

This setup is closed therefore we don't know what power roles we or mafia has.

Today town has no information, and with eleven people, a regular setup would have eight to seven townies, two to four mafia, and a third party of some sort. Since today is starting off with daytime, this gives town two random lynches (based off of scumslips of course) to find mafia (that won't affect town to win.).

So what i would do is let every get conversation, and see who is helping the least, then propose a random lynch on that person; i would continue this until a town power role is able to give us information to confirm a mafia kill.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
**** wyoming

unvote
vote:Sinz I am suspicious of him he didn't get any votes in the last game.

Purple

Hi guys!
Pretty much vrael. Like i said, this will more than likely be a random lynch day 1. just based off of scum. Not many people will open their power roles on day one anyways.

Purple

Hi guys!
As a matter of fact, same to you vrael, i understand you are having trouble not knowing the roles, but i'm just curious.

Top Bottom