• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
there is no point on revealing your role so early. last time it was done you died as predicted.

i really doubt that you will do the same mistake again

Purple

Hi guys!
Questions are generally good, the more questions you ask, the more information to have. The more information you have, the more accurate we will be to get correct lynches.

This question goes to everyone, i'm purposely not bolding it to see if you all are reading, do not quote this message either to anyone who decides to answer it.How should we approach d1? Should we no lynch so that we don't kill one of our own? Should we lynch and pray for mafia (we would have around a 25~% chance of doing this).

Now that i'm looking at what we have, and that i did the math, i'd rather we not take our chances on lynching a townie/mafia, and pray that mafia doesn't kill a power role tonight. This will give us more chances to make well theorized lynches. (i'm still looking for scum of course)

vote: No lynch

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It would only get you night killed if you were town. If you were mafia, then there would be no reason for the mafia to kill you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Rocketpsience might be third party bomb, getting killed could help us.

Just a thought, considering we don't know the roles.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count
Lythium (1) - Vrael
Wingz (1) - Sinz
No Lynch (1) - Roxy

Not Voting : Lythium, Elder Sister, Frown, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, rPSI, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Purple

Hi guys!
Rocketpsience, please don't bring up roles so early in the game if you do happen to be one. IT doesn't help us and it'll send you to an early grave.

considering you're a townie anyways..

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Roxy- I think it's too early decided. It really depends on if we are able to gain any good leads. Like I said, we need to use this day as best as we can to get info. The fact that you are voting for a no lynch so soon makes me a little suspicious. It will only lessen our time to get info. The night time affairs are not our only source of information, and while a No lynch spares us from making a mistake, it also takes away the benefit of us starting out in the day.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, here is my opinion on no lynches. They are useless, they don't give us any idea of someone's activity and worst of all they are a guaranteed +1 for the mafia. I am actually suspicious of you now for pushing that idea.

unvote:
Vote:Roxy

my first legit vote.

Purple

Hi guys!
You need to make sure you read my posts more discretely, i specifically said i'm still looking for suspicious posts, my NL vote can change anytime.

You're right, but there's more than one play to play this game; none of these options are generally the 'best' considering they both can go right and wrong.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I took notice of you mentioning that, but why vote no lynch so soon rather than simply not vote at all?

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, since i'm still on the compie, i guess i'll explain my view of town currently.

No lynching
Pros: we don't make the mistake of killing a townie and hurting town.
Cons: Mafia gets a free uncontested kill. potentially on a power role. (with the way most setups work, they would have around an twenty five percent chance)

Lynching/voting for lynching someone
Pros: We have a twenty five percent chance of killing mafia (for today)
Cons: If we push the wrong person (an eighteen percent chance of that happening) , they might have to out their role in order to stay alive giving mafia a free uncontested power role kill that preceding night (unless another power role can stop it).
-If we just kill the wrong person, we will lose either a power role (unlikely) or a vanilla townie (likely), which gives mafia a better chance of killing a power role (a three percent increase, so a twenty eight percent chance to kill a power role.)

putting these together, generally shows that no lynching is only SLIGHTLY better than Lynching right now. But it's generally even.

Purple

Hi guys!
I just want to have my vote on something currently, and considering i don't find any scum, it'll be my optimal option.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm generally getting a good vibe from Roxy. Nothing too helpful to be scummy though.

After seeing Roxy's stats:
Vote: No Lynch

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Please note I amended and added a few rules that I forgot originally. Please take the time to look over them

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
you forgot one rule. No quoting the role pm in any shape or form.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My opinions on the members so far.

Roxy- you are screaming scum to me. A no lynch like I said is just a +1 for the mafia. You are the most scummy to me.
Sinz*18 posts= Spammy towny.
Frown = noob
Vrael I just don't have a pin on.
Bungle= Scum. Absolutely.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bungle beat me.

Purple

Hi guys!
Sinz, you're pushing me a bit hard, i clearly gave you why i voted no lynch and you ignored the information and continued to scream scum.

Nothing wrong with that i guess, just wanted to point that out.

And besides, are you saying that frown and rocketpsience are scum too?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz, you're pushing me a bit hard, i clearly gave you why i voted no lynch and you ignored the information and continued to scream scum.

Nothing wrong with that i guess, just wanted to point that out.

And besides, are you saying that frown and rocketpsience are scum too?
It is just in my experience when ever someone pushes no lynch they are scum.

So far you are the only case that is possible. Not enough people have posted.

Purple

Hi guys!
That's understandable Sinz, that's why i'm not voting you in retaliation, you're clearly trying to steer town in the right direction. While i don't agree with your choice i agree with your efforts.

:)

@frown - why are you sheeping from no lynch to lynch.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
frown there is no editing allowed

at this moment i can say that roxy has been suspicious but can't see him as too scummy

Top Bottom