• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Frown

poekmon
Ok... I'll keep my vote on Roxy for now.

If I get killed tonight chances are high Roxy did it because of my suspicion.

OR he could be innocent and another Mafia member kills me to make sure you guys suspect Roxy even more.

In any case, I'm pretty dead if you ask me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok... I'll keep my vote on Roxy for now.

If I get killed tonight chances are high Roxy did it because of my suspicion.

OR he could be innocent and another Mafia member kills me to make sure you guys suspect Roxy even more.

In any case, I'm pretty dead if you ask me.
Where do you get off? You aren't likely to be the night kill because of obvious reasons. you aren't a strong player so you aren't a threat to the mafia. if anything you just go around from vote to vote with barely any reasoning. Most of it being an appeal to emotion, which is the weakest kind of reasoning.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Frown, there's like a week (irl) until night. A lot can happen.

Don't hesitate to be suspicious or anything because you think you're going to be suspicious. Being suspicious of everyone is a good thing.

Purple

Hi guys!
@vrael- At this point, I'm getting some general leads on potential scum, but with seven days to get something down i'm not in any position to jump the gun and express them just yet; it'll only cause too many conflicts.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The day ends immediately when a lynch has been reach just so you know.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count
Lythium (1) - Vrael
Roxy (2) - Sinz, Frown
No Lynch (2) - Roxy, rPSI
Sinz (1) - Lythium

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, Wingz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Purple

Hi guys!
I thought i'd add a joke there Vrael, but this is the internet and it doesn't come out as such. apologies :(.

I feel we got a bit of information we can lead from now, does anyone want to lead in questions?

Frown

poekmon
Ok so apparently I'm not supposed to accuse people during the first round, but rather get to know them.

Pretty much what you guys have told me all the time.

Vote: No lynch

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think everyone should just post their thoughts so far, and then we can discuss that.

I'll post mine:

Roxy's vote for a no lynch right off the bat got me suspicious. I'm still kind of suspicious.

Sinz hasn't done anything that has stuck out to me right off the bat, but because he's a sneaky little sea otter I'll keep my eye on him.

Lythium hasn't posted enough. Unvote though.

Frown I don't know. He really hasn't said much, and he's new so I feel like it may take him a while to get into this.

Elder Sister seems to be backing up Frown, but I suspect that this is just because they are friendly on the boards.

Wingz iunno.

Exn iunno.

-Rei- iunno.

DayDay iunno.

Bungle is def. scum imo.

Overall I feel like we have some new players since last time, and that has an affect on the pace of the game. They are still getting into it, so we aren't really getting anywhere. Some people aren't posting very much either. Lythium. Without Kevin and Bungle, we don't have a super experienced person to help move things along. I feel like this could be a good or bad thing. On the one hand, we all get to ask questions, and it doesn't feel like anyone is really controlling the pace (Sinz and Roxy have been asking questions, but they aren't dominating like Bungle did last game). On the other hand, I feel like having experience is good for finding out information efficiently.

But eh, game just started. Who knows.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ok so apparently I'm not supposed to accuse people during the first round, but rather get to know them.

Pretty much what you guys have told me all the time.

Vote: No lynch
... Agree with Roxy -> vote roxy -> vote a no lynch, the reason you were suspicous.

What the hell man. What is going on in your head? Because atm you look like frantic n00b scum.

Frown

poekmon
Claiming that I'm a townie doesn't change anything, does it?

I'm a n00b, yes. When I started this thing, I was still learning what the whole thing was all about.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What I mean is... how do you go about doing what you do. It contradicted your own actions up to atleast 3 times or so o.o

Just to clear this up, because maybe that's why you just voted no lynch: You can also UNVOTE, so your vote is standing on no one. You don't need to vote no lynch when you don't find anyone suspicious. A vote is also a statement you make, keep that in mind.

Frown

poekmon
Ooooooh, there's a difference?

Well, at the moment, I'm not really sure about anyone. I guess I should change it to no vote then.

Vote: Unvote

... for now.

I kinda rely completely on what other people say at the moment. Well... "live and learn" like they sing in that god awful Sonic song.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sorry I haven't been posting enough, guys. I'm at work right now, and I'll post my day one impressions as soon as I can.

Frown, don't make me lynch you outta love. Your actions are starting to look pretty scummy.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Frown, you're suspicious to me, but for now I'm still considering you new, and it seems as though you generally don't know what you're doing. No offense or anything.

But I got my eye on you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Sinz - besides for being overly aggressive to be in the beginning, he seems generally town-aligned.

Lythium isn't posting enough, i'll read into her day 1 thoughts whenever she posts it.

Frown - is new, and his overally frantic changes bug me. I wouldn't rule him out of a D1 lynch, but i'm also considering his newbieness.

I agree that Elder Sister is being friendly to Frown, however she is not sheeping with him in the least. Other than that i have nothing on her.

Wingz has been asking around a good couple of questions, but not much has been looked at towards him, so i would recommend pressuring him later on in the day

Exn i feel the same about Exn as i do about Exn.

I honestly don't know a lot about Ndayday.

Vrael is evenly skimming around town, i don't see anything wrongly happening here.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tourney this weekend. Can't guarantee activity.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's as if you guys didn't read the information i give you correctly.

No lynch is statistically better to vote unless you can have a lead or some sort. Because i don't, i'm dropping it on no lynch.

Stop sheeping Vrael =/
It's not at all the fact that you want a no lynch, it's the fact that you voted for it so early. Like Wingz explained to Frown, you can simply not vote. Voting now would only end the day early and we wouldn't obtain any info. After you voted for a no vote, two more people voted for it. If enough voted, we would have ended the day without getting anything. That's the only thing I find weird about your vote. The other thing thing I'm a little suspicious about is that you were calling for people to ask you questions as if you needed to prove you're not scum.

Also what's sheeping?
Elder sister, it wouldn't be very fair to use previous information to depict how people would play in this game. Kind of metagaming am i right?
I agree to this mostly. Last game Bungle's past experiences with KevinM is what kept him on the blind side >_>. On the other hand, info from the last game is still beneficial especially to someone who is new. It's just not good to form any judgments based on the info.
he sure has a point though, don't you think?

tbqh, it would be sad if we lynched one mafia right on day1.
say, by chance we lynch the second ( evt. 3rd etc) mafia soon after
then the game will be pretty short. :/

but thats just silly thinking.
The last game only went to Day 2 because the mafia *****.
How many power roles should we assume there are? Doctor and Cop? or is there more?
I personally can't say, but anything over 3 would be too many, i can't say exactly what's in this game though. none of us can..
Knowing bungle I think it is safe to say that there is a cop, a doc, a vig, possibly a survivor, and then three mafia.
That would leave 4 regular town. Doc & Cop are town sided so that's 6 town to 3 mafia Plus Vig and Survivor...

And there could also be 4 mafia rather than three. I think it would be best to assume 4 after what happened last game. If we hadn't assumed there were just 2 mafia, town wouldn't have lost.
The day ends immediately when a lynch has been reach just so you know.
Say a majority is reached, but after the last person voted they changed their vote a minute afterward before bungle got to it. Would the lynch still count? I was wondering that last game.
Frown, you're suspicious to me, but for now I'm still considering you new, and it seems as though you generally don't know what you're doing. No offense or anything.

But I got my eye on you.
I'm kind of thinking Frown is just playing newbie atm, but I'm kind of suspicious of him too. I just don't want to tunnel to hard after what happened last game with Psi.

Purple

Hi guys!
Exn, if bungle is rolling through votes and reaches a majority, everything else should be ignored.

I understand what you are saying Exn, personally i wasn't thinking that people bandwagon like that..

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If a majority is met then the day is done immediately. no matter what.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
There is no way there is 4 mafia in this game. 3 is a reasonable number. 4 makes a mylo after one miss lynch.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Doctor can save one person a night
Cop can investigate one person a night
vig can kill one person at night
these three roles are town.

mafia can kill a person at night.

mafia can also have role blockers.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The last game only went to Day 2 because the mafia *****.
No it went to Day 2 because it was mylo after day 1. You need to have 11 people at least to do 3 mafia.

Top Bottom