• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No Lynch (1) - Roxy
Sinz (1) - Lythium
Elder Sister (1) - Exn
Frown (1) - rPSI

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, Wingz, Sinz, Frown, Vrael

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like how rPSI is asking questions. He seems to have learned quite a bit form last game.
Speaking of questions.

Big sis, (awww, term of endearment!) what should we do right now do you think?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yes, I have learned quite a bit. But I'm honestly not liking how Frown is acting right now.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Ndayday, I'd like to hear more elaboration on Roxy. Also, how do you feel about your position so far in the game.

ndayday

BRoomer
Like I said before, I'm indifferent about him at the moment. I don't have much reason to be suspicious, the only thing he did weird was the no lynch thing, and he backed that up with mathematical data going by likelyhood of things happening. So I really don't know.

I guess by looking at the posts, people aren't sure about me.

ndayday

BRoomer
No one has mentioned I'm suspicious iirc. Just "I don't know"

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I haven't quite gathered my thoughts on "everyone" but right now my suspicions lay with Frown and Elder. I would also like to know about Sinz more.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I haven't quite gathered my thoughts on "everyone" but right now my suspicions lay with Frown and Elder. I would also like to know about Sinz more.

I forgot my color :3

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Big sis, (awww, term of endearment!) what should we do right now do you think?
d'awww <333333
i love when ppl call me like that

well, the way we're playing now is getting us nowhere:p

one problem that i've noticed: there are ppl who rarely post(lythium, sinz,...).
thats meh for obvious reasons. we rarely ask them questions, they don't say much, thusly we wouldn't have anything to back up our suspicion/vote.

second: there are certain persons in here that the others don't know about.
All the other members, I have no idea.
Wingz iunno.

Exn iunno.

-Rei- iunno.

DayDay iunno.
to solve the problems we could ask them questions.
we should adress them directly so if theyre talkin in circles to avoid the question we can call that scummy.

@Exn:
If i died this night (NIGHT PHASE 1, not irl), would you suspect someone who had got much to do with me or rather someone who's not associated with me right away? (not sure if this is a legit question though)

@dayday:
Do you think people who post very often/ask a lot of questions are more suspicious than those who don't? Do you think that could be an indication of feigning(you know, to appear townie-productive)?

@-rei-:
Who looks most TOWNIE to you? why? If he/she looks townie, do you THINK he or she really IS townie, or just simulating?

@wingz:
Would you announce your suspicion if you can more or less back it up , risking to be killed in the night? keep in mind that you have to convince the majority of the ppl, and that some won't believe you anyway.

Don't ask me what information i want to get out of these questions.
if theres anything suspicious about the answers, we will see/notice it.

long story short, let's ask more questions:bee:
after that, we can rearrange our thoughts.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you saying would I suspect someone who's been interacting with you? Or someone who you associate with outside the game?

Either way, I'm not sure who I would suspect. I think it could go either way. Although I do have a hard time picturing Frown sending bungle a motion to kill you. Still, I think it's best not to consider any out of game associations when analyzing these things.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
oh that's not what i meant.
lets disregard whats outside of the game.
see, lets take -rei-

or sinz.
or whoever.

he/she barely talked to me. in this thread.
we never accused one another.
we barely interacted in any kind of way.

so, if i died, would you rather suspect my surrounding or rather one of those mentioned?
do you think the most "innocent-looking" person is suspicious?

if someone else knows what i mean, plz help...im not good at expressing what i want to say.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think I get it now. I'd suspect whoever had the benefit. Say if you and Sinz were going at it and then then you were killed during the night, I'd suspect it was someone else trying to put the blame on Sinz.

Frown

poekmon
Quick question: It appears as if those who talk a lot are those who get suspected. Is it usually like that in Mafia games or is it just because of our overall noobiness?

ndayday

BRoomer
Last game, I asked the same question that Sister (asked me) and Frown asked. I was told that it isn't necessarily how much they post, but how helpful they are.

I think that's a pretty accurate way to explain it. I mean, just think about it. Doesn't mean you should dismiss people who seem to help town though, you have to be suspicious of everyone at all times.

ndayday

BRoomer
Edit to above post;

Not suspicious exactly, but just never put people aside and think that they're a certain group, because you never really know. Eh I don't know if I'm explaining it right.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
IIRC, last game it was determined that being suspicious is a bad thing which leads to excessive tunneling. However, you must be absolutely cautious about what you say. I feel though, that we have to sometimes lump some people into groups, or else we'll never get any where.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Vrael, I'd like to know more about you. What do you think of Frown and Ndayday?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think Frown's initial suspicious posts were based off of him being new. I could be wrong of course, but at this point I see him as town. I still have my eye on him though.

I see Dayday as town at this point also. He's asked questions and stuff, but I want to know more of what he's thinking, which is why I asked him what he thought of Frown. I'm not really suspicious of him at all at this point, but I'll still keep my eye on him.

PSI I want to know what you think of Sinz.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
reading up on stuff be posting in just a bit

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
All I know is that he was messing around. I know he's experienced and wouldn't do that if it hadn't been the beginning. I feel that we should wait for him to start posting again before we make any quick assumptions about him.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, so I am gone and all you guys do is post fluff? =/ =/ =/ =/ =/

So, basically I don't have any idea who is town and who isn't. We are no further along than we were when we started. Yeah Roxy messed up on the no lynch thing, and Frown wishy washed from vote to vote. Everyone else I don't have a read on at all =/ =/

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sis, it's hard to have concrete evidence, or even a really good case during D1, especially in the way we're going, I would definitely voice my own suspicion, because in that way the whole town can think about it. That way things will get worked out faster, and better.

PSI is suddenly playing quite good, fishing opinions and what people think of situations and other people.

Purple

Hi guys!
I would like to let everyone know that i just woke up fom the preceding tournament and i immediately have to go to work, i will be back at 10PM est and on that note i feel i will have a solid lynch vote.

Purple

Hi guys!
I meant to make this above message in bold, everyone please read it

This lynch vote will have (possibly) legitimate evidence. I got a chance to read it, but not a chance to write it all down. Sorry guys.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rei has requested replacement. Contacting Frag immediately

Lythium has also been proded

Top Bottom