• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

fragbait

Smash Master
I'm not drawing a whole lot. There's a lot of accusations flying around, but only a couple stand out as suspicious. Nothing major at the moment, but I pose one question for everyone right now:
If you were Mafia, what would you be doing right now?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Fragbait replaces Rei immediately

lol im slow

No Lynch (1) - Roxy
Sinz (1) - Lythium
Lythium (1) - Exn
Frown (1) - rPSI

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, fragbait, Wingz, Sinz, Frown, Vrael

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm not drawing a whole lot. There's a lot of accusations flying around, but only a couple stand out as suspicious. Nothing major at the moment, but I pose one question for everyone right now:
If you were Mafia, what would you be doing right now?
Posting fluff.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Trying to blend in and push people towards a townie being lynched/jump on any possible bandwagons.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
In all honesty, I'd play like Kevin did in the last game where I only asked questions but was trying to be as sketchy as possible in them. On that note, I haven't really seen Sinz post anything much.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Roxy 59
Sinz 45
RocketPSIence 42
Frown 37
Vrael 30
Bunglefever 22
Exn 22
Elder Sister 20
Ndayday 17
Wingz35 14
-Rei- 11
fragbait 3
Lythium 3
Mattnumbers 1

Tourney this weekend. Can't guarantee activity.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sinz, I realize that you may have posted 4X times, but I know that 18 was random spam and the rest was just fluff. I want to see more activity out of you now that the tournament is over.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thing is. There isn't much to work with at all. You can talk about Frown's wishy washy voting style. You can talk about how roxy wanted a no lynch wagon. But neither of those are strong enough cases to build anything off of. I can't build a case off of nothing.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I see what you mean Sinz. What do you feel is necessary to happen in this room to cause something that is worth pressing into?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am waiting for Roxy's case. I don't see anything that Roxy can really work with at the time. However, I am interested in this legit lynch.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well
unvote
vote: Elder Sister
This vote isn't entirely legit, but it was something i was generally thinking about. I will go through each of her posts.

lol

unsticky
Note, this isn't a confirm, she comes off the bat not taking this game seriously.

i don't get why there's an advantage when voting: no lynch.

I'm super biased towards my lil bros and fellows so i'm just gonna vote: nday

he was the first who called himself a townie... iirc.
This vote generally makes no sense. Understood that someone trying to push that they're townie is scummy. But why would you try to push that you're mafia? With all the information that me and exn passed back in forth three pages before hand, elder sister didn't evne seem to look at much of the information except for ndayday.

...what if I have to lynch YOU later on :crying:
random conversation; fluff

...then i'll die a happy emo-death! :bee:

guess i have to lynch you before you lynch me.....:evil: <33
fluff

i kno
it was more or less random, you are cool imo :3

blah, but no lynch is ...:/

i'd suspect another person but this one is one of my lil bros...:evil:
This makes no sense, you random lynched for no logical reason?

@wingz

... i can't decide between nice, friendly and naive or acting nice, friendly and naive, so ill just keep it secret for now.

who in here was part of the other mafia game and who was not? (too lazy to look up)
random fluff

@roxy
i was just being curious.
i dun even know which group won the last game, and even less who had which role and so on

to answer your question about how i feel...
(its more or less a sum up for myself)

Elder Sister: hands off, i dun wanna die yet! xD
Lythium: she didn't post much yet so i can't tell. it's not that she isn't interested in this, but rather that she's bizzy(i think)
Frown: he's gonna lynch me out of love
more or less observing
-Rei-:pree nice, wants to find information on his/her own and look for inconsistencies from the other members posts
Exn: more reasonable than random
Ndayday: speaks of us ALL as townies, ...
RocketPSI: waits for things to happen...wants to confuse ppl by saying hes a cop? XD
got persuaded for 'no lynch' by roxy
Roxy: does not know any memes, waits for scumslips, asks questions
Sinz: Boss. fun. [...]
Vrael: quite random lol
Wingz35 : just observing the situation and interpreting i think...

well what do we expect on D1. :laugh:
the information she recited are things you can literally glance and note, no deep thought here.

:laugh:

so i've noticed that nobody's ever voted for me.
good or bad, roxy? :3

also pc+1 :bee:
random.

In the end, elder sister literally added nothing to our conversation, and has remained harshly under radar.

IF you can explain yourself well, i have no problem at all unvoting, but i feel this is a safe lynch.

Purple

Hi guys!
Also, you could say frown and elder sister are the same, why are'nti voting frown. Well frown actually changed and added to town to a slight extent, elder sister has added literally nothing.

ndayday

BRoomer
As per usual, I want to see reactions before I vote for her.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Definitely going to take a close look into Roxy's post tomorrow. As for now sleep.

Unvote; vote: Roxy

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
allright let's do this
i put everything thats not absolutely relevant to explain myself in spoilers.
sorry for wall of text.

This vote isn't entirely legit, but it was something i was generally thinking about. I will go through each of her posts.
first off, like my english teacher would say: "no no no this is bad strategy"
it's as if you were saying: "I am going to present you something, but i'm not sure and i don't know if it's right and legit. So actually it's just how i feel and my assumptions on Elder Sister. Don't listen to me."
i am NOT avoiding the accusation with this btw. back to topic.

Note, this isn't a confirm, she comes off the bat not taking this game seriously.
Are you freaking kidding me?
You were the one who had no meme to confirm.
Are you expecting everyone to be serious in the CONFIRMING phase?
who the hell gives you the power to tell if i'm serious or not?

also...now that i think about it:
do you know the "petition to unsticky [...]"-thread?
then it got namechanged to "."
today, it's called "Future DR guide". do you know it?
search for
LOL

unsticky
To me, it IS a meme. if it's actually not, my english sucks.
if it IS a meme, your assumption is based on (pointless) interpretation.

This vote generally makes no sense. Understood that someone trying to push that they're townie is scummy. But why would you try to push that you're mafia? With all the information that me and exn passed back in forth three pages before hand, elder sister didn't evne seem to look at much of the information except for ndayday.
I don't remember what situation you are refering to. and in which way did i try to push that i was mafia?:confused:
maybe i thought yours and exn's convo wasn't interesting?
maybe you don't have to investigate everything everybody said? maybe i just read your convo, more or less skipped it and moved on to what I thought was interesting?

random conversation; fluff

fluff
so what.
did i avoid a question or an accusation? no.
did i start the fluff? no.
so what.

This makes no sense, you random lynched for no logical reason?

as for my vote for nday.
all votes were pretty random at that time, and I, personally, found it worth voting for him. (i think that appearing 'too much townie' is pretty scummy.)
also, seeing his reaction was also worth voting for him.
i can compare his reaction to others or whatever.
any information might be useful in the end.
two reasons. not enough?

random fluff
soo, according to you, random fluff is making me look suspicious? or why did you have to list the fluffs at all? you could of left them out UNLESS
you wanted prove for the "she added nothing to our conversation" claim.
well, congrats.
if any of the questions asked and things stated so far added anything valuable to our conversation/situation, we wouldn't be here, getting nowhere.
as sinz said 'There isn't much to work with at all.'

the information she recited are things you can literally glance and note, no deep thought here.
wow thats a nice argument.
i was asked, so i just stated what i noticed/feel. if it looks superficial, it's understandable. at least i tried to avoid the "iunno".
why didn't you post your in-depth analysis on each player here, the first few days?
what? you couldn't? was it because we were just getting to know each other?

random.

In the end, elder sister literally added nothing to our conversation, and has remained harshly under radar.lol, my fault?:laugh:

IF you can explain yourself well, i have no problem at all unvoting, but i feel this is a safe lynch.
i can't say anything about your feeling, cuz if that's what you feel, fine.

please note that this post has been written with lots of sarcasm.

and sorry again if this is too much text. maybe a smaller explanation would have been enough. Maybe i look even MORE SUSPICIOUS now, i dunno:p

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
who the hell gives you the power to tell if i'm serious or not?

if it looks superficial, it's understandable.

lol "power" sounds weird:laugh:

what i meant was, if it looks superficial to you, i can understand because it really is superficial.

explaining otherwise he'd be argueing on my mini flaws

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Roxy, that was a huge stretch. Basically no one has contributed anything so far, except for asking questions. And even then we haven't gotten anywhere. That was way to early.

For now:

Vote: Roxy

ndayday

BRoomer
Well that was interesting. I'll try saying somehthing now without showing my lack of sleep.

If you guys want my thoughts, she's frustrated town at the moment.
Which for me, leaves Roxy looking weird. Him being mafia pushing for a town lynch due to town not getting anywhere? Or trying to boost town because he is town?

I'm not sure myself.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
If you guys want my thoughts, she's frustrated town at the moment.
I agree with this. Elder Sis is looking very town at the moment. I think Roxy is trying too hard to start a bandwagon against Elder Sis. Roxy is starting to look very scummy to me.

But for now: unvote vote: Sinz

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
ForTheLulz, you're like legit not supposed to post here if you aren't in the game.

I'm pink because I'm a Debater!

Lyth, what's your reasoning behind Sinz?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sinz is starting to look more town to me. And he's certainly right that we have almost all fluff, and not a lot to go on, even for D1. And at the moment, there are more suspicious actions that I would like to focus on: Roxy's bandwagoning and no lynch vote, and Frown's voting sans accusations. I don't think Sinz is scum at the moment, so I'm retracting my vote.

By the way, pink is manly.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Alright, makes sense to me.

I don't see why Roxy was trying to make a case out of Elder, the stuff he provided really wasn't much at all. It seems like he's just trying to get someone out of the way. I'm keeping my vote on him until he talks.

Pink is legit =D

Purple

Hi guys!
Elder sister, at your first message, Is there anything we're saying that generally makes sense or that is anymore but suspicions today?

..?

Thought so.

I just feel that she wasn't adding anything. Many of her posts were random but apparently that's a good strategy to keep under the radar. It's been about four days and we have yet to find anything more than fluff or random assumptions.

I feel my reasonings were semi-legit. She added nothing and personally these two posts were the only two posts i felt i could take seriously from Elder Sister.

Your reaction at least gave me some information on you, for now the vote stays.

@Vrael - This is in no way early, everyone was following a pattern in a sense, asking questions to each other and getting to know each other. Elder Sister wasn't; it's what stuck out and that's what lead me to vote for her.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

@Lyth
you should bold your unvote, otherwise bungle might not notice it.

frustrated describes it pretty well... haha

@Roxy

you announced it as a vote with legit evidence, yet the argumentation you brought up wasn't any near to this.
you are trying too hard, as Lyth said.
while trying to bandwagoning against me, don't forget to look for other possible scum :p

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
FAKE EDIT2:*frustrated*

Oh and i don't wanna direct at others with what i said above..just telling you to stay attentive to everybody.
Darn it! i feel like i have to explain every tiny bit so that he won't be misinterpreting things..

Purple

Hi guys!
I understand what you're saying Elder, upon looking at the evidence again, I've noted that it was legitimate. Just something i wanted to bring out into the open.

'un petit peu'?

Top Bottom