• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Darn it! i feel like i have to explain every tiny bit so that he won't be misinterpreting things..
Eh, I kinda just want the day to end. I feel like there will be a lot more action going on after the first person has been hanged, no matter if he/she is innocent or not.
Both of these things are going to result in a loss for town. Sis, while it is important not to come off as having scummy post (doing so will only result in distraction and mislynch), it's even worse to over worry about it. Everyone is always going to be cautious of everyone. You shouldn't let that limit you from saying what you need to say. That long post you made is better than posting just little bits as people can better understand your point. Don't apologize for it.

Frown is just the opposite. You should pay more attention to what you are saying. Ending the day is something mafia would want. It's not about the fun, it's about making sure town wins (that's the true fun). Don't just go by what everyone else is saying. You're only allowing yourself to be easily manipulated by the mafia. If you don't use your own analyzing, then your just causing more of a problem for town.

@Psi, no one was tunneling him. That was pretty random.

On the Roxy thing- His argument was very weak, but I think he was just trying to work with what he had.

Unvote

Also I feel Vrael has generally been calling out easy lynch targets since the beginning. Just a little bit suspicious to me.

Wingz I'd like to hear your thoughts on everything so far in the game.

Purple

Hi guys!
I hope this doesn't sound too bad, but i'm going to stop posting for a while, me commenting on everything and getting sheeped/flamed on isn't going to help town much, it's just going to keep the subject on me. So when I see something pop out that's scummy, i will return.

Someone lead please.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roxy (2) - RocketPScience, Vrael
Frown (1) - Lythium
Elder Sister (1) - Roxy
Fragbait (1) - Wingz

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, fragbait, Exn, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Either everyone is not reaching an agreement or we have some really careful townies/mafia around here.
Everyone keeps shying away from the current votes as soon as someone says "lol wut if ur scum!?". People need to understand that you don't have anything to be afraid of as long as you act the right way, and it is totally ok to potentially put yourself in risk if you think it will benefit town.

Perhaps we should no lynch today?
Our options are (assuming we're still considering some of the suspicions we've had);

no lynch
Frown
Sister
Roxy

We just need to get something going on. I mean, I'm not saying finish this right now, just c'mon guys. Some of you guys I feel are being really shy and overly careful.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I think Ndayday makes a very valid point.

I'm pretty sure Roxy isn't scum (at the moment, anyway), he's just trying to work with what he's got. Which isn't a lot, mind you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, in a normal game I guess so. However, right now if we are pushed to a no lynch the town gets a free -1. And guess what we still have nothing to work with.

Purple

Hi guys!
Read your above question. I don't think there's anyway mafia is truly safe. In fact, no one is really able to do much of anything in D1. Only after D2 and so forth can there be set strategies.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I know that there isn't a specific "safest" way to play. I was just saying that if a Mafia member weren't helpful at all, it would be very obvious, and why would Mafia want to bring suspicion onto themselves?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
WIFOM. Why would you vote for someone that says "Hey, vote me" Trying to use the logic Vrael is using right now will backfire. It's really just a 50-50 chance based on how far the Mafia really thinks into "Well if I..." This logic should generally be avoided.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah I know. Basically we still aren't getting anywhere.

I want to know who everyone's prime suspect is at the moment.

Mine is Roxy, just because of the Elder thing. It's mainly because there isn't anyone else that really catches my eye as being suspicious at this point.

Purple

Hi guys!
I still FoS Elder, hence my vote.

WIFOM doesn't always have to be avoided, especially if you know your opponent that well.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wow this is even harder than last time. Especially since we don't even know what roles there. At least then we could have an idea of how certain types of people would try to play.

My suspicions (or rather know nothing aboutness) are on Wingz, Sinz, Lythium, Frown, and Fragbait. Basically everyone in the game >.>

I think voting for Roxy or Sis would be a bad choice atm.

I'm also seeing Day as kind of townie. My first impressions are usually wrong though.

As for Psi I have no idea.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I feel like the mafia is just mindgaming everyone.

Lythium what do you think abou a no lynch?

Sinz what's your position on Frown?

Also my question for Wingz and Fragbait still stand.

ndayday

BRoomer
Why are they bad choices to lynch? [Roxy and Sis]

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Alright, same here pretty much. 29 pages (15ppp son) and barely any info.

We need everyone to state their opinions. I don't know anything at all about Wingz, and barely anything about Sinz and Lyth.

ndayday

BRoomer
I didn't say they were, but I see where you could think I meant it that way.
My thoughts on those two are still what they were before though.
Being Sis is frustrated town and Roxy is kind of weird but I have no reason to vote him at the moment.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't think Roxy would be such an obvious mafia member. I think that his experience is just being misinterpreted. As for Sis I think the same with her inexperience.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
this game is just boiling down to one thing. Inexperience, I can't tell if frown's bandwagon jumping abilities are mafia or if they are just his inexperience. =/

fragbait

Smash Master
since frag is more or less new

frag does anything anybody said stand out to you so far?
what is your opinion on the recent accusations?
So far, there's been some normal bandwagoning and whatnot, but I'd have to go out there and say Frown and Ndayday. Frown, on similar basis as some others, and really not contributing very much to town. I'm even more suspicious of Ndayday, who seems to be okay with a No Lynch. Any townie on D1 could say that we get more out of a Mislynch on day 1 than a no lynch. With the amount of time we have remaining, there's plenty of time to build cases.

As proding, I'd like to go ahead and say

VOTE: Ndayday along with posing a question to NDD as to why he's okay with a No Lynch.
I also want to stress that I'm more than open to questioning.

ndayday

BRoomer
I assume you mean this post. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9764799&postcount=405

In which I was addressing those who have been acting shy/going away from a subject we're on as soon as someone says that "I think you might be scum." I was trying to make them think by giving them some of the options we have discussed so far, not saying that we should no lynch.

I dunno if I explained it right.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No lynch should only be considered if the next day would be an lynch or lose situation of you do, and you're not sure who is scum.

Roxy is just trying to get the ball rolling I think, but he shouldn't wright people off that strongly during D1. Even more so on quite weak arguments, no matter how early in game it is.

Fragbait seems to finally be posting some content, I'd like to see more reasoning behind his Nday vote though.

Frown is still frowning strongly, wich I suggest he STOPS doing so, if he doesn't, he's either scum, or oblivious of hurting town.

Sinz seems to be observing because he doesn't really know what to do with 11 pages of fluff, his opinions seem pretty legit and inbias

Sis, her bias is really REALLY annoying to me, but she comes off as town to me.

PSI seems to be trying alot harder then last time, and it's kind of working. He's one of the most suspicious to me ATM together with Vrael (and to some extent Frown)

Vrael, seems to be hellbent on posting fluff. Does nothing, but ask others for their opinions constantly.

unvote because frag came out of his cage.

vote: Vrael

Sup buddy?

Top Bottom