• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Purple

Hi guys!
So with one day left, we need to assess all of the suspicious people and why we're voting them. I will write my assessment in a moment

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
IMO.

Town
Elder Sister
Frown

Maybe Town
RocketPSI
Roxy

No idea
Wingz35
Exn
Sinz
Vrael
Lythium
fragbait

I feel we haven't gotten anywhere scum wise.
I will elaborate on this list if people want.

Purple

Hi guys!
Elder Sister and Frown are still posting the least and giving out the least information. If anything they could both be mafia cloaking dumb town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My vote remains on Frown. He hasn't contributed much, is posting scummy, and hasn't taken any of the advise that has been given. Even though that might just be the way he is, it's going to constantly be in the air, distracting us. The only thing is, Psi played the same way last game, but on the other hand, so did Fragbait.

Frown

poekmon
I'm pretty bad at being a townie. Pretty horrible, to be honest.

I kinda share my opinions with Ndayday, but like...

*checks previous page*

... Elder Sister said, it might just be a way to make us like him. But I don't really suspect him at all right now.

I gotta ask, is it normal to lynch after the first day? We don't really have a lot to work with.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I think everyone should post a list or something to that effect.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
IDK, posting a list can put a target on your back and make people dislike you, but it can also solidify alliances.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'll post who i FoS.

Frown and Elder for obvious reasons. :bee:

Ndayday, having a list of who is less or more scummy can allow people to team easier, not a good thing to have in mafia.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I think it's bad to post a list, but it's not bad to post impressions of people. Ndayday, could you justify the first four people on your list? I'm curious as to some of your reasoning.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Elder Sister and Frown are still posting the least and giving out the least information. If anything they could both be mafia cloaking dumb town.
I dunno why you stick to your weak argumentation.
i cannot post more because i have a real life (and no internet at home).
but i"m sure i have posted more than you make it seem.
and if you want me to answer any questions, go for it and ask.
since people have told me to be more open and unbiased, i even started to state my smallest thoughts. and i'm planning on doing so in the future as well.
if these are useless, oh well sorry. im learning.

if you are townie you should help me finding the real scum instead of focusing (mostly only) on me.

Lythium, who are the top 3 suspects of you atm and why?
i barely know anything about you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Why wouldn't i stick to it Elder? I have nothing else sticking it's head out at me except for lurkers.

What will you do in Day 2 if you're alive?

Purple

Hi guys!
Frown, not by post count, but by importance of their posts, you and elder had a conversation for a pretty good amount of time about nothing.

Mattnumbers was asking to be a replacement, steel is a mod, forthelulz isn't in the game. -Rei- was replaced by fragbait, fragbait started posting page 9 (40ppp) going mathematically, he's only been here for 4 pages, leaving nine pages left, with 11 posts, he would've had around 33 if he was here from day 1 or so. Lythium is apparently busy, however has been answering her questions as seen fit. Wingz35 has timezone differences if i remember correctly.

Everyone else is active.

However, i do see where you're getting at, and while i'm still suspicious of you, i'll ask more questions to others.

Lythium and Wingz, neither of you have posted very much, so how will you give more information to town with your small strips of time?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Frown even though you have been posting, nothing you have posted has really contributed. It doesn't seem like you're trying to find scum, but are just going by what other people say.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your argument on sis really doesn't have that much substance Roxy. I don't understand why you are lingering on her so much.

fragbait

Smash Master
TBH both Frown and Sis are pretty Scummy to me. They're both chatting on about nothing and post a lot of fluff. I don't see either of them really contributing to town.

Purple

Hi guys!
There really is nothing to linger on for anyone, everyone is lurking and holding tight to their wording. All i can do is push everyone until someone slips. Right now it's frown and elder =/

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Why wouldn't i stick to it Elder? I have nothing else sticking it's head out at me except for lurkers.

What will you do in Day 2 if you're alive?
well, if you have nothing else to do, then okays.

as for answering your question....

i assume we won't end day 1 with a no lynch cuz that'd be dumb.

on day 2
i would try to find out why he/she has been NK'd, by discussing with all of you.
Was he/she a danger to the mafia? Why or why not?
Or was the victim killed to make someone else be suspicious?

who were they friends with? (the two dead people)
who were they hostile to?

to be quite honest though, it doesn't look like we are going to agree on a D1 lynch ...

Purple

Hi guys!
It would always be better to ask questions, it's better to give information and potentially get lynched than to not give anything and stay alive.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
TBH both Frown and Sis are pretty Scummy to me. They're both chatting on about nothing and post a lot of fluff. I don't see either of them really contributing to town.
would you please give evidence. for example you could look for the latest post that was fluff from my side.
i would like to know what you consider as "fluff".
because it seems that to YOU, everything i've ever said is fluff.

lythium, don't forget my question.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Elder, find me your most meaningful posts in this thread. And explain to me what you find most significant about it.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
It would always be better to ask questions, it's better to give information and potentially get lynched than to not give anything and stay alive.
obviously.
if you think i'd want to stay alive rather than giving out information cuz i'm afraid of being lynched, well, that's not the case.

i ensure you: i would tell y'all stuff that i consider important.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@rPSI

i must admit, skimming through my first posts, i really did only post fluff. meh i was getting used to this.
as Roxy said, when i had to explain myself the first time, maybe that was the first post to be taken serious.
in the following, i only defended myself or tried to find flaws in Roxy's argumentation, so that he opens his mind again.
i asked fragbait valid questions, as well as lyth (that have yet to be answered, lyth).
when roxy asked me on D2, i answered.
i see lil to no fluff from my side since the day roxy announced his vote for me.

if you absolutely need prove to the statements above, i will post my quotes tomorrow.

also, maybe frag still wants to answer my question. becuase apparently, i think i'm not fluffing, yet others do.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Lythium, who are the top 3 suspects of you atm and why?
i barely know anything about you.
Lythium and Wingz, neither of you have posted very much, so how will you give more information to town with your small strips of time?
I'll have to answer these questions when I have more time. I'm at work at the moment, so I promise I'll post it later. :)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
F oS? Roxy you just keep makaing yourself seem more and more suspicious ....... If you're for a no vote, why push for a lynch?

I do agree with you however. We need to come to an agreement before it's too late.

I just went through everyone's individual posts, and right now I'm kind of wanting to change my vote to Sinz. If you search for his posts, the whole fisrt two pages are random vote-unvotes and a bunch of goofing off. He said he was trying to get something going, but so far he hasn't done anything to get anything going. He started out playing "aggressively", but if you read the post, all he was doing was messing around and not getting us anywhere. So far he has only responded to small talk and hasn't put forth anything detailed to the conversation. The only thing he has pointed out are little scum like actions, which to me seems like a strategy mafia would use to get people suspicious of each other- point out a scum like action & then lurk. I understand that day he was gone for the tourney, but it doesn't seem like he has done much afterward or before that either. There was also this response where he tried to show that he was contributing by showing his post count, but most of those post were from his goofing off in the beginning. To me it just seems like in the beginning he made it out to look like he was a big time contributor by posting a bunch of stuff that looks like it was getting us somewhere but really wasn't.

Purple

Hi guys!
A no lynch is statistically better from how i used to play. I generally do no lynch unless i have FoS's, as you can see i do.

Exn, as much as i want to agree, it seems like he was just very interested in playing mafia, and now he's busy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote

After reviewing, I'm kind of think Frown really is just playing noobish or just isn't taking it seriously. It is the DR.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roxy (1) - RocketPSIence
Frown (3) - Lythium, fragbait, Roxy
Vrael (1) - Wingz

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lync!

Top Bottom