• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Frown

poekmon
About the way I "Don't contribute": Well, I just really don't like the way Roxy and others actively ask people about opinions. Seems so faked and... well, scummy.

About me changing opinions rapidly: That was in the early game, way before I thought anything about anyone. I thought it would be a good way to get things going.

About the way I change votes depending on what others think: Similar to the above explanation. I simply wanted progress. Only recently have I actually tried to think strategically.

In conclusion - I have learned how to play mafia. Give me another chance and I will become a lot more helpful.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Frown, you're going to have to make a lot of intelligent post's between now and the deadline if you want to avoid suspicion. Ask questions and answer some.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Frown, asking other people their opinions on different issues is helpful because it generates information. I don't really see how that is scummy, it helps town.

Purple

Hi guys!
Why fragbait rocketpsience? and why me? Considering i've made the most posts here, and many of them i feel are intelligent, i should be far from your scum list.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, I've always been suspicious of you Roxy. :/
But one of the main things I feel about the list, is that it's likely that there would only be one scum on that list. I have Fragbait generally sorted into an archetype.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roxy (1) - RocketPSIence
Frown (3) - Lythium, fragbait, Roxy
Vrael (1) - Wingz, Ndayday

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I had an explanation up but then my macro button on my mouse went wonky, but you're the basic poster.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't really agree with the frown lynch, like I said already he was just behaving like frantic town, and did not know that you could also just unvote instead of vote no lynch.

I feel comfortable with my vote on vrael for the time being, for the reasons stated before.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Frag, you're basically as much scummy to me as Vrael is. But you're really someone I just couldn't care less if we lynched.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You guys have really just been maintaining the status quo and not really adding much to the big picture.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
At least if Frown turns out town, then we'll know where to look.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Wrong, if there isn't a majority on the player, then there is a no lynch, not if 6/11 people havent voted in general.

ndayday

BRoomer
Well ****.

It seems like everyone has been preaching anti-no lynch but that's what we're gonna get if some people don't make up their minds/post.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm sorry Frown, you're time come and ended and you haven't put up a solid defense. I hope that in case you are town, that you will have learned more about the game and how to play it and will actively participate in later DR games. :(

Unvote; Vote: Frown

ndayday

BRoomer
Lythium
Roxy
fragbait
Wingz

I feel as though at least one is mafia.
I think we might have fallen for a trap.

If Frown is town, then we could be pressured into voting him instead of no lynch; dead town.
we could not vote for him, no lynch. <which we don't want.

what should we do?

ndayday

BRoomer
Well wow.

That was a bad time to be ninja'd.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Unvote

I can't do this to Frown quite yet... I'm going to wait until the last seconds to see if he can defend himself

fragbait

Smash Master
Well, to be fair, anyone, in ANY vote, can be scum. I feel that there is a solid case against him, and one that I've contributed to in part.
Also, for the record, I am NOT scum.

Top Bottom