• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Being biased in this game is not good Frown. Seriously think about your best reasons to vote for her if you WERE in mafia's shoes.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count!

Not Voting: Everyone!

Deadline is the last second of 3/22 EST!

With 10 Alive it take 6 to lynch!

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Why not: Vote: Roxy

Roxy, who do you think had motive to kill Elder?

This vote is premature, but I'm just trying to put a little pressure on. It can't hurt, I can always unvote.

Purple

Hi guys!
What do you mean think had motive to kill Elder?

I could only see Elder Sister being a good kill if she was pressuring a scum mafia, which she didn't do at all, she might also be a problem if she was a power role, which would be unknown to scum at this point of the game. I literally see -no reason- why she would be killed.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
What do you mean think had motive to kill Elder?

I could only see Elder Sister being a good kill if she was pressuring a scum mafia, which she didn't do at all, she might also be a problem if she was a power role, which would be unknown to scum at this point of the game. I literally see -no reason- why she would be killed.
Who would benefit by her death?

Purple

Hi guys!
What's with the very sudden sympathy? Tell me, Roxy.
Because a vanilla townie died. I was sitting here thinking my assumptions were correct, and they were not. On the happy side, no power role was killed.

It makes me wonder why scum would kill Elder, I was pressuring to kill her, and considering she was a townie, if i got away with it, it's a +1 for scum. No reason for them to kill her in my opinion.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vrael let me get this straight.

I pressured to vote for her, because i thought she was scum.

She didn't get lynched. Therefore i still felt she was scum.

So scum killed her because she was townie.

Now i no longer have her as a suspicion and i have to find someone else lynch worthy (who is frown, my second FoS)

Frown

poekmon
I honestly, wouldn't have expected Elder sister to die, so what shall we do guys? ;_;
There there, Roxy. Don't cry. It's not your fault, you always protected her and...

Because others have tried to help, but she hasn't.
I still FoS Elder, hence my vote.
WIFOM doesn't always have to be avoided, especially if you know your opponent that well.
I'm still on Elder Sister, speaking of which, where are you?
wait

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This, I think is very possible.

There is a point where you make enough mistakes to be warranted as scum.
At the moment, we really have no where to go except to lynch either someone at basically random, or Roxy. Or we can go back to D1 and potentially get no where at all.

vote: Roxy

Purple

Hi guys!
My general want to kill her was based off of me thinking she was scum. Now let's break this apart piece by piece shall we?

On D1, I pointed out that she posted meaningless fluff, didn't add to any conversation, and could only be taken seriously due to the fact that I had to pressure her to be serious. If you look back at her posts, she even agreed that she did not help town at all, and we came along to an agreement.

Even with that, i still had suspicion on her. Because the votes were even, we ended with a no lynch.

Now let's think about this from a mafia perspective (assuming i'm mafia like you guys want to believe).

I was 'pressuring' Elder Sister to be scum to take the noose off of me; the object of the game from mafia's standpoint is to make it mathematically impossible for town to beat mafia (ex, 1:1, 2:2, 3:3, etc.).

Assuming i'm mafia, i would've killed someone besides elder sister during the night, and continued to pressure elder sister during the day. Because if everything went my way, i would've gotten two kills guaranteed, not one, not wasting my mafia kill on someone i could've let town kill anyways.

So guys, does that truly make sense from a mafia perspective? I don't think so.

;_; is an emotion face Frown, you are correct. However there was a reason for. The suspicion i had on Elder Sister, my one lead that i was confident in, was not scum, but a vanilla townie, shouldn't i be saddened by that alone? I was pressuring to kill one of my own.

Frown your logic is a bit flawed, and i feel is skewed not only because of your newbieness to the game, but due to your anger that Elder Sister died (you two are externally friends i would assume from d1 shenanigans).

Ndayday you're band wagoning, going off of a random lynch isn't bad, and while suspecting someone who's helping isn't entirely bad either, i wouldn't consider it logical on your case.

vote: Ndayday, FoS: Frown

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I believe I was the one who brought suspicion upon you, everyone seemed to agree.

fragbait

Smash Master
I, in no way, believe it was random. Elder Sister was a subject of a lot of suspicion day one, and the other one that was under a lot of suspicion was frown.

Think about this:
Frown has become a lot more vocal since the Elder lynch, jumping on any little detail he can find. Furthermore, Mafia killing one of the people under suspicion, although, not the one with the most (going by votes if I remember correctly) only puts more suspicion on the other IMO.

VOTE: FROWN

Purple

Hi guys!
ndayday, you joined in after frown, vrael posted merely to pressure me from what it seems, and implied that he might let off after i discuss.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
GOD **** IT.

my post just got eaten up by my computer. I am going to have to write that again :( however, I need to study for my psychology test tomorrow.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I am suspicious of Roxy, but it wouldn't make sense for him to kill Elder if he were mafia. He was the only one on her case. Why would he kill her knowing it would bring suspicion on him? Also it's not like he would be the only mafia member. The only reason I could see him doing it is if her were the vig.

Looking back, Elder was also trying to get Lythium active. I wouldn't base suspicion on her for that though. Speaking of which, I think we need a replacement. Lythium has barely posted anything. To me Lythium, Wingz, and Sinz all need to contribute a little bit more.

Anyways back on Roxy. Although I don't think what you guys are saying is a good enough reason to vote for Roxy, I still think he is very scummy and has been the whole game.

-In the beginning, he immediately called for a no lynch.
-Later on he supposedly had this "legit" lynch, which ended up not making much sense.
-Immediately after N1, he proposed that the cop reveal himself.
-Also in the beginning, he kept asking people if they had any questions for him. That really sounds like something mafia would do to try to show their towniness.

He did have some good back up in some of his points which kind of made logical sense. Still, overall he seems to push in a direction that benefits mafia. If we were to act on all the things he has proposed, town would be in a whole. The first two things have already happened. If we had done them earlier, that would have given mafia even more advantage. So as it has always been, my FoS is on Roxy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Then again, I'm a little more suspicious of Nday and Frown now for jumping on him for that. It really wouldn't make sense for him to kill her as mafia.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't see any similarity between you and Bunglefever.

Bungle was asking people questions. You were asking for people to ask you questions.

Frown

poekmon
To be honest, I've been suspicious toward Roxy pretty much ALL THE TIME.

His method of playing is very based on the word "We". This just seems like a way of becoming a part of the pack and still not contributing.

Frown

poekmon
I, in no way, believe it was random. Elder Sister was a subject of a lot of suspicion day one, and the other one that was under a lot of suspicion was frown.

Think about this:
Frown has become a lot more vocal since the Elder lynch, jumping on any little detail he can find. Furthermore, Mafia killing one of the people under suspicion, although, not the one with the most (going by votes if I remember correctly) only puts more suspicion on the other IMO.

VOTE: FROWN
Wait, what?

1. I never tried to get ES killed, EVER.
2. We know that she's innocent.

How does that make me Scum?

I think Frag might be protecting Roxy.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Ndayday you're band wagoning, going off of a random lynch isn't bad, and while suspecting someone who's helping isn't entirely bad either, i wouldn't consider it logical on your case.

vote: Ndayday, FoS: Frown
OMGUS much? That's just really soon to vote Ndayday with only bandwagoning.
Vote: Roxy, FoS: Frown

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sorry to say this guys. But I am going to be needing a replacement. I just looked at my schedule and I have a few huge projects due really soon that I can't mess up on. :(

DZLE

Smash Master
((This all seems way exciting and fun. if it's not hard, and easy to jump into, i'd totally takes sinz' place.))

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I promise I'll be making a post before dinner today (wich is in about 6 hours for me)

It's just that my internet was down at home, and I could only post small things sometimes when I was at friends and such.

But it should be fixed today.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Can't do it now because I'm at school and the teacher will **** me up if he finds out I've been visiting forums and such x_x

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'll give my D1 impressions when I get home from work this evening.

PS - It's March break right now, so I'm working eight to pretty-much-anywhere hours everyday. I won't be as active as I would like, but I'll still try to get in here and post.

Top Bottom