• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
thissss guuuyyyyy

I thought I had rPSI figured out. But unless there are two cops, he's not a cop. I assure you.
Which might mean he's scum? I dunno.

I don't really know how to make you guys trust me. The thing is, you don't really know who is what until they die, so you'll just have to trust me on this and go through with the Roxy lynch. That's not saying that there isn't proof backing his scumminess up, he has long been on people's radar for scummy behavior.

Everyone else is either dropping out or against the Roxy lynch. Which makes see who is potentially not town much easier.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
thissss guuuyyyyy

I thought I had rPSI figured out. But unless there are two cops, he's not a cop. I assure you.
Which might mean he's scum? I dunno.

I don't really know how to make you guys trust me. The thing is, you don't really know who is what until they die, so you'll just have to trust me on this and go through with the Roxy lynch. That's not saying that there isn't proof backing his scumminess up, he has long been on people's radar for scummy behavior.

Everyone else is either dropping out or against the Roxy lynch. Which makes see who is potentially not town much easier.
Yeah, you stole the words out of my mouth Ndayday >:U
and I had thought I had Ndayday figured out. @_@

I also feel that Ndayday could just be roleclaiming as cop for town because he has a large suspicion for Roxy.

Purple

Hi guys!
Ndayday's cop claim just seems horribly random, especially considering we've discussed before (if i remember correctly) that roles should wait until they have substantial information and that role kills are quite slim. (18% at the time of discussing, 20+~ percent now)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
VOTE COUNT

Roxy - Vrael, Frown, Ndayday, rPSI, Exn

Ndayday - Roxy

Frown - fragbait

Not Voting: Lythium, Mattnumbers, DZLE

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Mattnumbers replaces Sinz immediately!

DZLE has been contacted to replace Wingz

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Just posting to say that I am currently reading the thread, right now I'm at page 12. I may be at Biweeklies later tonight so I might not be able to post much today (irl day I mean). Also Alaska is 4 hours ahead of EC so I'll mostly be posting in the evening/night time, although I'll try to find time to post during the day as well.

I look forward to playing.

On a side note I wish I could get accepted as a Smash Researcher so we could have an even more colorful username rainbow haha.

Another thing, I have a habit of editing my posts to fix mistakes or reword things right after posting, so I'll really try not to but don't think too much of it if I accidentally do. And no I am not editing this in.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Oh forgot to mention that thats pg 12 at 30 PPP.

Also lol @ frag voting for me before I even started playing XD

I'm on page 15 now, but I gotta drive somewhere really quick I'll post again before biweeklies if they come up

DZLE

Smash Master
Posting to say, in a few hours I'll start reading through all the pages to catch up. After I catch up i'll post as I see fit

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't see how I'm mafia unless that I'm miller, and even then Ndayday hasn't given much information from his 'vote'

ndayday

BRoomer
YOu just said he is not vanilla. Is that all you get from an investigation or what?
Yeah. I'm not sure if all the town roles have vanilla in front of them or what, but this is all I have been told and is what I'm going off. I wish it were more clear too.

I don't see how I'm mafia unless that I'm miller, and even then Ndayday hasn't given much information from his 'vote'
if you are miller, then you don't seem too sure about yourself.
Let's just say you're not scum, mafia, whatever you want to call it. What would we have done today if I never roleclaimed, etc.?

Also, there is a definite lack of discussion on rPSI also claiming he is a cop.
Whatever he is, he knows that I'm town now, and if he's town then ****, bad move for him and me. -2 town right there, hypothetically.

This leads me to wonder if we're better off lynching rPSI.
I mean he basically let me know what he is now. (scum)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nday it was pretty random that you revealed your role. Hopefully there really is a Doc otherwise our biggest advantage is screwed.

I think we should lynch Roxy. If he turns out to be town, then we know if Nday is telling the truth. I think Psi might just be trying to protect Nday. I'm not sure.

Purple

Hi guys!
Ndayday i'm quite sure, i'm just confused at the same time on how to defend. If you didn't roleclaim i would probably continue with FoS'ing frown.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Ok I just finished reading, I'm just posting to say that for now someone should unvote Roxy, I don't like being on the edge of a potentially bad decision where someone could post without counting previous votes.

I'm going to make another post with what I think in a bit I just wanted this in the thread.

Also I do NOT have biweeklies today, happily (actually sadly : [ but good for the game)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
eh let me clarify,

"Post without counting previous votes and knowing that it would result in an immediate lynch, someone could just vote for him out of slight suspicion, which happened all the time d1 and earlier d2."

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
So, after reading the entire thread (Well I read the first 11 pages right before I asked to join, but that was almost pure fluff and I remember anything that was important at all from it), I have some stuff to say, it isn't perfectly solid but I want to put it out there so the person I'm accusing has to argue back.

I think that Frown is scum. Throughout the thread he has played on the "I'm new" thing. Although that is a perfectly viable excuse, it seems likely to me that he is playing on the fact that PSI got tunneled in the first game for being new. This is one of the ONLY things that has been repeatedly referenced to from the last game, so being new he could have seen this as the good tactic it is.
That was what I thought at the end of day 1. I would have voted frown had I been here, but I would do it knowing there was a good chance he was actually towny.

Now, D2 comes along, and Elder Sister gets killed. I don't think most of you would have picked her. If I were mafia (I am not, however) I would probably have picked someone with experience that was contributing a lot or someone with a large amount of suspicion put against them by only about half the town, wasn't actually mafia, and still survived. This is because by the end of D2 that person could have cleared themselves up better, and townies would blame those directing attention at him.

SO, why would someone kill Elder Sister?
I think that Frown is further playing on the newbie card and giving us a(nother) taste of an innocent new player dying. This would further enhance his ploy by making people think how bad it would be to have another innocent new player die. Because this would play so strongly on his previous tactics it would be a good choice, this is one of the only valid reasons I can see to kill Elder Sister besides:
1. To cause confusion (There were much better options though)
2. To pin blame on those that were against her (by the end of the day iirc no one was, so I don't think this would have been a good idea)
Since both of these would have been fairly bad decisions, that makes me suspect Frown even FURTHER since he is new and more susceptible to bad decisions (although the other mafias probably would have helped him, I still think it adds to the evidence).

The reaction posts by frown don't help his case either, especially this one, although it was possible meant to just be funny through overreaction or roleplaying (in the traditional sense of the word) since they are friends irl apparently.

WE'RE GONNA ****ING DISASSEMBLE THE *******S THAT DECIDED TO KILL HER :mad:
You can even see that he was attempting to jump start the process he could have done it for.

I will not actually vote yet as there is still the chance that he is completely genuine, and killing another new person WOULD be pretty bad. I'll wait to see what counterarguments arise and if anyone else does something suspicious.

Also I would like to say that I do not think Roxy is scum, he jumped right in to start helping when he could have just coasted and watched us fluff for even longer. I would rather suspect someone for a more direct reason than for them being "too helpful"

I may have left something out because I thought all this while I was reading and may have forgot something while typing it, so I may have more to add to this shortly.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I think we could get almost as much data from lynching NdayNday, who although I do not really suspect all that much, I suspect more than Roxy.
The way I see it
Roxy: Very High Reward, High Risk
Nday: High Reward, Medium Risk

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Although Ndaynday IS the one claiming to be a cop, can't believed I spaced that, sorry. So, I'm not sure, but I think we shouldn't bandwagon for such a quick vote when we could discuss frown more.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nday is definitely a worse vote than Roxy. If he turned out to be cop, then that's a a big loss. Roxy has been suspicious from the beginning. He hasn't even really defended him self after Nday revealed that he was cop.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Another thing is, Roxy would only have benefited from killing Big Sister through reverse psychology, and I can think of others it would be better to kill for him.

ndayday

BRoomer
If Roxy lynch goes through, and he turns out to be what I said, I hope you guys realize that this would mean rPSI is scum. Like, seriously. 100% scum.

ndayday

BRoomer
Or an idiot.

Which I don't think he is.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Does the mafia have to vote for who they kill? You guys are basing things in a way that there is a single mafia member. If Roxy or Frown were mafia, it wouldn't be their single choice to kill someone.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I know, but I have to admit that Frown's (possible) tactic isn't bad, maybe they thought they would go with that and play it safe. No power roles have been revealed yet so there isn't anyone obvious to kill.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you turn out mafia

1. 1 down
2. We know Nday is truly cop
3. We have another suspect, Psi.

If you turn out town

1. We look at Nday
2. We know Psi is truly cop.

And as I said, everything you have said has bee scummy. I still have yet to see a defense from you since Nday declared his role.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you turn out mafia

1. 1 down
2. We know Nday is truly cop
3. We have another suspect, Psi.

If you turn out town

1. We look at Nday
2. We know Psi is truly cop.

And as I said, everything you have said has been scummy. I still have yet to see a defense from you since Nday declared his role.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
By the way I'm not saying I have no suspicion of Roxy, I'm just saying we could lose an experienced player if we are mistaken. I think its actually pretty plausible that Roxy AND Frown are mafia.

Frown

poekmon
I want Roxy dead. I don't trust him one single second.

The reason why I reacted like that toward Elder Sister's death was because I kinda have a personal relation to her and I know that she is the sweetest person you'll find on the boards. It's a pity that she had to go so soon.

I also suspect Fragbait. Pretty much all people who have been active lately have claimed that they find Roxy's behaviour suspicious, EXCEPT for him. I think it would make sense to at least claim anything.

fragbait

Smash Master
You know what? I'm really curious as to how this will play out. I want to vote Roxy but don't want to lose a possible ally. On the other hand, at this point, nothing's playing out to the contrary.
Sure, I'll take the risk and bite the bullet.
UNVOTE: FROWN
VOTE: ROXY

day ends here.

Sorry Roxy!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yo so like D2's over and ****.

Final D2 Count
VOTE COUNT

Roxy - Vrael, Frown, Ndayday, rPSI, Exn, fragbait

Ndayday - Roxy

Not Voting: Lythium, Mattnumbers, DZLE

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Roxy, the mafia goon , has been lynched! Good job town!

NIGHT 2 HAS STARTED, ALL NIGHT ACTIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN THE LAST SECOND OF 3/20/10 EST!

Top Bottom