• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm caught up with this now. Will post when allowed, starting next day.
I look forward to playing.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
NIGHT ENDS

Mattnumbers, town Doctor has died!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

Exn, Independent Serial Killer has died as well!

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is the last second of 3/26 EST!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So our doctor died, but so did a killer. Meaning that the killer killed our Doctor, but Mafia killed the killer? @_@

Did not see that coming.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My result in the investigation is that fragbait is town.
However, we have a safe bet by lynching rPSI today imo.

And thanks Matt. :(

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
thats interesting. we need to do something good today as town because ndayday will most likely die tonight now that our doctor is ead. we might as well pressure rpsi and see what he thinks about this.

rpsi who do you think would kill exn? snce ndayday picked roxy correctly, do you too believe frag is town? does your cop claim still hold true?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Oh, BTW, I have relatives over at the moment and I can't really elaborate. I'll reread to answer Vrael's question.

Frown

poekmon
If it's true that you are an odd night cop, then it wouldn't make sense that Ndayday managed to investigate Roxy (unless there is one full time cop and one odd night cop).

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
rPSI who do you think would kill exn? snce ndayday picked roxy correctly, do you too believe frag is town? does your cop claim still hold true?
Anyone could have killed EXN. But I don't think it was Ndayday or me, I say this b/c if you look at how Elder got Killed, the mafia really just kills randomly, but got lucky with the doctor being killed by the indy killer. The Mafia hasn't been able to kill a power role.

I would think that he is, but since I'm cop I would have to confirm, but I'd rather take a deeper look into Ndayday, but I don't think Ndayday is lynch worthy if in fact we have two cops? :dizzy:

My cop claim still holds true.

Frown

poekmon
Ok so:

1. RocketPSIence is telling the truth and Ndayday was just lucky when he said Roxy was guilty.
2. RocketPSIence is lying to avoid suspicion.
3. There are two cops.
4. They are mafia trying to fool us all.

If 1. is true, why didn't you tell us about who you investigated after Night 1?

DZLE

Smash Master
If it's true that you are an odd night cop, then it wouldn't make sense that Ndayday managed to investigate Roxy (unless there is one full time cop and one odd night cop).
I don't think it's safe to rule this out, but it seems highly unlikely that there would be 2 cops at all.
No we don't. You might as well be scum along with Ndayday.

We can't really know anything for sure.
All we know is that it's blatantly obvious Mafia killed Serial Killer, and Serial Killer killed Doctor.
Was this an attempt for Mafia to take out Doctor, but a miss, yes Doctor was still killed. What luck... Now Doc can't save Ndayday (If doc really believed nday was cop) anymore. Meaning we lose possibly valuable resources.
I'll agree rPSI is seeming suspicious, but in contrast, what about Ndayday?

He could really have just gotten lucky thus far, and be winding a perfect web of deceipt as scum.

What do you guys think about that line of thought?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Ok so:

1. RocketPSIence is telling the truth and Ndayday was just lucky when he said Roxy was guilty.
2. RocketPSIence is lying to avoid suspicion.
3. There are two cops.
4. They are mafia trying to fool us all.

If 1. is true, why didn't you tell us about who you investigated after Night 1?
I sincerely believe that may be 3 is true. But knowing Ndayday, I feel he might have claimed to be cop to get stuff accomplished.

@The question, I didn't want to have to reveal my position unless I had a good lead or something to fall back onto, which was Ndayday revealing himself. Amidst the confusion I was able to avoid being NK'd.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
To elaborate, if Ndayday was mafia, then I would have been NK'd b/c I would have easily been seen to be cop by them and died because Matt said that he protected Ndayday.

DZLE

Smash Master
I'd also like to know the answer to the above two questions. If you're really a cop, answering them should be easy.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Then who DID you investigate?
I investigated Roxy Day1 and I'm a odd day only cop so I couldn't investigate anyone last night.

If town really wants to get anywhere, we have to stop concentrating on me and Ndayday.

You know there is the possiblity that we're both town and you're going to end up lynching someone we shouldn't.

I have a feeling that the Mafia would really want to press into this to get us to mislynch, which is definitely not good for town.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Also if you guys are really worried, we can both investigate each other tonight.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I have a question for Ndayday: Why did you investigate fragbait when you could have investigated PSI to see whether or not he was really a cop?
I figured my correct report on Roxy to be enough to make everyone believe I was cop and he was scum.
fragbait jumped on the lynch last second which I thought might have been scummy.
I was going to investigate exn but I'm glad I didn't.

I'll post more in a bit, busy day.
BUt I have to say that you guys are really overthinking things.

DZLE

Smash Master
If town really wants to get anywhere, we have to stop concentrating on me and Ndayday.

You know there is the possiblity that we're both town and you're going to end up lynching someone we shouldn't.
Theres a lot of heat on you two right now. This could easily sound like a baseless claim to get suspicion off you.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It could easily sound like it, but it would be more helpful for town if we tried to figure out who else could be scum.

Top Bottom