• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Roxy's OMGUS vote on Nday is sketchy in my opinion.

I'm leaving my vote on him. All of a sudden he's remorseful for her death, even though he was the main person trying to kill her.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
VOTE COUNT

Roxy - Vrael, Frown, Ndayday, rPSI

Ndayday - Roxy

Frown - fragbait

Not Voting: Lythium, Sinz, Wingz, Exn

Tom has been contacted for replacement

fragbait

Smash Master
Wait, what?

1. I never tried to get ES killed, EVER.
2. We know that she's innocent.

How does that make me Scum?

I think Frag might be protecting Roxy.
I never said you wanted ES dead. However, she and you were under major suspicion day 1, and you moreso than her. I find it odd that you survive and she doesn't.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would one kill the other? If Frown was mafia and people were suspecting ES, that would be a good thing for him.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nothing much was revealed Day 1, it could just be a random kill that they needed to do.

fragbait

Smash Master
It's only a conjecture. I'm simply looking at all possibilities. She didn't get very vocal and really didn't contribute much. She was almost simply laying low until the very end.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ok. This was hard for me, but I think we've seen enough. From here mafia will simply draw attention away from themselves, and I think I might be lynched for being suspicious to Roxy.

I'm cop.
Roxy is not vanilla.
Doc, save me.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Fragbait if he's cop then he most likely investigated him last night. It would make sense to investigate him, because Roxy was being pretty suspicious the first day (imo).

ndayday

BRoomer
I wanted to see how people would respond to us voting for you.

ndayday

BRoomer
Us as in the people who voted Roxy.

Frown

poekmon
Ok. This was hard for me, but I think we've seen enough. From here mafia will simply draw attention away from themselves, and I think I might be lynched for being suspicious to Roxy.

I'm cop.
Roxy is not vanilla.
Doc, save me.
T_T

10 T_T's
I don't see how that gets us anywhere Ndayday.
"I don't get how that gets us anywhere?" This guy just roleclaimed, now THAT is important.

I keep my vote on Roxy.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Actually, I know Tom has had computer problems, so i will be contacting Mattnumbers for Sinz's replacement

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Some things came up and I don't think I have enough time to follow this game :/ So being replaced if possible is fine by me, I don't want to hold you guys back. If not possible I'll try to make atleast one post per two days because that's all I'll be able to get through the upcomming week or so x_x

Top Bottom