• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DZLE

Smash Master
*clicks user cp*
*goes through threads i've subscribed to that have new posts*
*clicks on mafia*
*sees a bunch of shii*
*punches screen over and over*

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
How is it obnoxious? You know that as long as it says "Night 3" no one is going to make an important post, so just don't check when there are new posts.
And you know that dead people aren't supposed to post anymore at all, no matter what phase it is.

It's obnoxious because you're spamming on purpose and not following Mafia rules. It's pretty simple. You die, you leave.

This is the mother****ing Disco Room. Post somewhere else.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Just stop arguing imo.

People will be dealt with eventually.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Guys, I really owe all you an apology, life started really kicking me in the *** lately, including my computer dying, doing this from an old computer i finally got working

Ndayday, town vanilla cop has been lynched!

it is day 4. it takes 3/5 to be lynched

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I guess that's not really a surprise, it's too bad that we lost our cop :urg:

Fragbait being town is the only thing we know for certain at this point.

I want to know Lythium's thoughts. She hasn't really done much this entire game. I'm not going to FoS her for that or anything, but coasting could easily be a scum tactic.

So the people left are me, frag, Lyth, DZLE, and...?

DZLE

Smash Master
Don't go forgetting frown. Us 5 left. Takes 3 to Lynch. Let's not make a bad decision shall we?

I'm gonna agree with Vrael though, I wanna hear what Lythium has to say. She has been quiet, making her "Post at least once every 48 hours" and such.

Vrael, me, Frag, Lyth, Frown

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Jeez, guys. Bandwagon much?

And I know this should have no bearing on the game, but I do work eight or more hours a day, plus commute, plus whatever-else-comes-up on top of that. I don't really have enough time to post a lot in this game, let alone SWF. It's not my choice, it's just how it is.
If Jungle wanted to modkill me, I'm pretty sure he would've done so already.

Us 5 left. Takes 3 to Lynch. Let's not make a bad decision shall we?
VOTE: Lythium
Sup girl?
Okay, this seems like a bad idea. I know you're trying to put pressure on me, but casting a vote based on no evidence seems like a scummy tactic, especially due to the previous statements expressing suspicion over my lack of contribution. I can't tell if you're scum or if we're grasping at straws at this point, but either way, that was a little too circumstantial, in my opinion. I don't cast votes lightly, and neither should anyone else at this point.

My impressions of the game so far:

Vrael: Playing things pretty close to the vest. I would like to hear your thoughts on what has happened so far, if you don't mind.

Frown: Newb or scum. Probably the former.

fragbait: Bandwagoneer/impulse voter, which is sketchy, in my humble opinion. Takes the heat off your mistakes.

DZLE: Looking pretty town at the moment.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
lyth, im pretty sure frags vote was just to get you to talk. which worked.

id advise against anyone voting atm unless were sure. there are most likely two scum left (if there were three then the game would be over and i doubt theres one but idk) and if we vote for a townie the two scum could easily jump on the bandwagon and kill said person off.

lyth why does dzle seems town to you? you could be scum buddies just covering for each other, id like to know what makes him town to you.

ill post the rest of my thoughts when i get on a comp and i can quote stuff effectively. sorry for my grammar and spelling errors

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
lyth why does dzle seems town to you? you could be scum buddies just covering for each other, id like to know what makes him town to you.
DZLE has made similar conclusions to Ndayday, which makes him seem kinda town to me. And I know that he hasn't been in the game for very long, but he hasn't done anything as of yet that seems suspicious.

I know that's not much to go on, but that's just my impressions of what's happened so far.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
k i see. id like to know everyones thoughtas on lythother than her noot being active. ike wha you think of her actual posts and such.

lyth i didnt forget about your question, ill make a pretty large post later i guess.

Top Bottom