• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count

Not Voting: Vrael, Frown, Lythium, DZLE, rPSI, fragbait, Ndayday

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
facts

1. I'll die tonight
2. Roxy was mafia. fragbait is town
3. rPSI is mafia. some of you guys are suspicious of me however
4. Whoever took Sinz place, FoS it seems.

rPSI's attempt to pass himself off as a second cop is really dumb imo. Why didn't he say he was an "odd night" cop when he claimed cop? That's a pretty important part of his role if he is indeed a cop. Also, he never completely answered Frown's question when it was completely safe to do so. Maybe he didn't have an answer, maybe he read it wrong.

Read, people. Pay attention. Consider the outcomes.

DZLE

Smash Master
Agreeing with NdayDADDY.
Being a odd night cop when he role claimed wouldve been important, and he wouldnt have left it out unless he left it out on purpose to mindgame us, which is unlikely. And never completely answering frown is suspicious.
But I can't completely take suspicion off you, either, Nday.

I'll break the ice, but of course this is 100% subject to change.

Vote: rPSI

ndayday

BRoomer
Possible outcomes assuming everyone is smart and acknowledges me as cop.

-rPSI lynch:
-he is mafia
-I get NK'd
(-1 town, -1 mafia)

-rPSI lynch:
-he is town (cop)
-I survive NK, that's what mafia would do to draw attention from themselves
(-2 town if you decide to lynch me next day)

I think there is a bit of room for the last option, there always is. I haven't investigated him, so we don't know for sure. I'd like to think the evidence is stacked against him though. :/

vote: rPSI

fragbait

Smash Master
Considering we don't have much on anyone right now, I think a No Lynch would be the best option. Sure, Mafia gets a free NK, but we get valuable information based on that. Considering that either NDay is Mafia, and knows that I'm not (therefore going the safe route and pegging me as Vanilla) or Cop (I am pretty sure of this based on his investigation being true) then I don't feel comfortable voting for a person right now.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

DZLE

Smash Master
It's true that we don't have much on anyone right now, but don't jump to a No-Lynch so fast, we have plenty of time and plenty of day to vote for people. You can still just have a no vote.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I have to say that the above information is pretty conclusive. I don't know if I'm being bandwagon'd or not, but I'm not taking chances.

vote: rPSI

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I feel like Ndayday is cop. If he is lying, we lynch him tomorrow. This isn't a mylo situation (I think), and most likely either rPSI or Nday is scum, so if we don't kill one now, we can wait until tomorrow.

Unless both of them are actually cops, but I think that's pretty unlikely at this point. rPSI hasn't given any real reasons that have shown me he may be a cop, he's just claiming to be an odd night cop with no real evidence to support that.

For now: Vote: rPSI

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So yeah, Roxy's going to sweep in soon. I planned on getting NK'd or Lynched today hopefully to get info out of town and see who is bandwaggoning. Anyway, I hope town wins.

"Bah, go town."

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Oh, and one more thing before I die. I was hoping to take the NK for Ndayday, which is why I said I was cop. :/

ndayday

BRoomer
No, I believe we went over this before. We reached the 4/7 majority. :I

DZLE

Smash Master
Pretty sure, Frown.

He said he will tally votes every 40 ppp.

Until he tallies the votes, our votes may be subject to change.

Unless Mod thy God says otherwise... not sure.

My vote stays.

DZLE

Smash Master
Lol Nday posted the opposite thing as me, and he has more experience. This being my first game, I didn't know. Consider this an edit to my above post.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I want in on the next game, I'm disappointing I only got to play for like a real life day.

So RPSI both of us are now victims of non-mafia people. Maybe we're confused as to who the REAL good guys are, eh?

DZLE

Smash Master
Lol as Vrael said, and as it says in the rules, Once your dead you tell no tales. Which means don't post. Unless it's your one farewell post. "Bah go ___"

Top Bottom