• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roxy (1) - RocketPSIence
Frown (3) - Lythium, fragbait, Roxy
Vrael (1) - Wingz

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lync!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Roxy after I read through his posts, I realized something. Just think about last game & the reason why some people acted the way they did which ended up getting them in the same spot.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ndayday.

Why do you suddenly have the opposite opinion about me and ES?
I was listing options that we as a whole have brought up, not mine.
Sorry to confuse you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes, but the reason they acted in a noncontributing way was because of the role they had if you can get what I'm trying to say.

ndayday

BRoomer
I think it's bad to post a list, but it's not bad to post impressions of people. Ndayday, could you justify the first four people on your list? I'm curious as to some of your reasoning.
Frown and Sis- I have already said why like a million times, people keep asking me lol. I'd encourage you to look through the thread more. :mad:

rPSI - Asked a whole bunch of questions. Either really turning his playstyle around from last game or playing smart imo.

Roxy - Suspicious of Sis, I disagreed with his weak claim but I still see him as town;
helps quite a bit and was in a kinda leadership role for a while.

Actually, making this post makes me a little more suspicious of a few, because I have to think about why my reasons are the way they are. :I

ndayday

BRoomer
Ah, and I totally forgot about Frown and Sis being suspicious of me thinking they're town when everyone else seems to think otherwise.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We need to come to a decision. And we need to make the right choice. Maybe each peron can list 1-3 people they feel comfortable with lynching (or would have lynched over a no lynch), and then play the vote game from there. What do you guys think?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just got back from a ton of tests and being sick guys. Sorry for the absence. I am going to read the past few pages right now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, if i had to go with a lynch right now it would be frown. His voting pattern and constant abuse of the excuse of newness to the game are kind of ridiculous.

F oS? Roxy you just keep makaing yourself seem more and more suspicious ....... If you're for a no vote, why push for a lynch?

I do agree with you however. We need to come to an agreement before it's too late.

I just went through everyone's individual posts, and right now I'm kind of wanting to change my vote to Sinz. If you search for his posts, the whole fisrt two pages are random vote-unvotes and a bunch of goofing off. He said he was trying to get something going, but so far he hasn't done anything to get anything going. He started out playing "aggressively", but if you read the post, all he was doing was messing around and not getting us anywhere. So far he has only responded to small talk and hasn't put forth anything detailed to the conversation. The only thing he has pointed out are little scum like actions, which to me seems like a strategy mafia would use to get people suspicious of each other- point out a scum like action & then lurk. I understand that day he was gone for the tourney, but it doesn't seem like he has done much afterward or before that either. There was also this response where he tried to show that he was contributing by showing his post count, but most of those post were from his goofing off in the beginning. To me it just seems like in the beginning he made it out to look like he was a big time contributor by posting a bunch of stuff that looks like it was getting us somewhere but really wasn't.
Right now is really busy for everyone. We all have midterms. Look at any of the Dgames all of them are slow right now. =/

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Ah, and I totally forgot about Frown and Sis being suspicious of me thinking they're town when everyone else seems to think otherwise.
i am sure i can speak for both of us if i say that we didn't actually suspect you.

i was wondering and just shared my thoughts with y'all.

for now i will believe you and Exn that this is just how you are.

...just throwing out some more thoughts

frown:

i feel like even if he doesn't get lynched on D1 and N1, he will still be one of or THE main suspect on D2 (and maybe the following days).
This makes everybody focus only on him, which doesn't help town to find other potential scum at all.
i'm also not sure if he is going to defend himself or not....and if he's going to behave differently on D2. he seems to have given up or so.
i'm thinking about voting for him because of the first point. but i want to hear what he says first.

Lythium: She is busy so she cannot post much, i know.
Did you notice that she posts extremely smart posts?
Maybe it's this combination that i feel uncomfy with. :/
If she was a mafia that'd be really dangerous.
Nobody ever FoS her, except for trhe reason of being inactive.

i would appreciate other opinions on her.

@rPSI
Would you name 2 players you really want to have in D2 and explain why?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Lyth said she was going to post, but she hasn't yet >.>

Also I think Frown should reveal his role as a last resort.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@rPSI
Would you name 2 players you really want to have in D2 and explain why?
[/COLOR]
Ndayday, he always seems to give me another way to view things. He's good for getting perspectives.

You, you've seemed to get your stuff together and I've seen exactly what I've wanted and needed to see from you. You seem very townie to me.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
OK guys, this is the last day. I'd like to see what everyone feels as their best post and worst post. It'd be a good way to see how people feel that they've been playing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We need to come to a decision. And we need to make the right choice. Maybe each peron can list 1-3 people they feel comfortable with lynching (or would have lynched over a no lynch), and then play the vote game from there. What do you guys think?
Rocket 1-3 ^

fragbait

Smash Master
I've gotta say my first post was my worst, as it didn't give me as much to work from as I would've liked.
My best post would be where I explain my motives behind a Frown vote.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I dunno what my best/worst posts would be.

I'd like to know who everyone is most comfortable with lynching, considering that this is the last day. I feel like we should come to a decision soon, and use a No Lynch as a last resort. I feel like if we No Lynch, then tomorrow we'll barely have anything to go off of.

I'm thinking about who my person would be, I'll post it once I go back through the thread.

ndayday

BRoomer
Uh.

fragbait, Vrael?
Two basically random names. I don't think there is much to say they're scum.
I haven't got much of an opinion on most people yet. :/

vote: Vrael

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh and at rPSI:

Nobody is going to post suspicious posts of theirs lol, unless they're really confident that everyone thinks they're town.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I wouldn't mind lynching Lyth. She really hasn't done much at all. She jumped on the Frown bandwagon for the reason that he was jumping on bandwagons. Her votes/suspicions really haven't had much backing them up, and she hasn't contributed very much information. I'll wait to see her post that she said she'd write, though.

Wait Ndayday I'm confused. You said there isn't much to say I'm scum, but then you voted for me. What's your reasoning.

ndayday

BRoomer
He asked for people you'd be okay with lynching. I was kinda trying to get at indifferent for me = ok to lynch, since I really don't have any idea who scum could be.

We need to get something done here.
Anyway it's likely Frown will die unless something happens by tonight.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Ndayday, why shouldn't someone be confident in their position unless they have something to hide?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Frown, you're going to have to address everything sent at you and go back to get beginning and address all your posts that make you look scummy.

ndayday

BRoomer
@Ndayday, why shouldn't someone be confident in their position unless they have something to hide?
Because they're being careful.

Which seems like everyone who has answered so far.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
@Frown, you're going to have to address everything sent at you and go back to get beginning and address all your posts that make you look scummy.
No one wants to make themselves seem suspicious, especially since no one really knows for sure who will die tonight. Frown is the frontrunner, but a lot of his suspicious posts came at the beginning, when I feel like he wasn't really used to the game.

Top Bottom