• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm trying a lot harder because I had to learn the hard way last time. And it worked.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Vrael, seems to be hellbent on posting fluff. Does nothing, but ask others for their opinions constantly.

unvote because frag came out of his cage.

vote: Vrael

Sup buddy?
I've posted my opinion whenever anyone has asked for it. I don't know what you want me to do, I'm just trying to generate any information that I can. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nobody asked my opinion either, so that's am absolute bull**** excuse.

Asking people to be productive shouldn't be needed in order for them to be so.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Sis, while it is important not to come off as having scummy post (doing so will only result in distraction and mislynch), it's even worse to over worry about it. Everyone is always going to be cautious of everyone. You shouldn't let that limit you from saying what you need to say. That long post you made is better than posting just little bits as people can better understand your point. Don't apologize for it.
kk, i got it.

I hope this doesn't sound too bad, but i'm going to stop posting for a while, me commenting on everything and getting sheeped/flamed on isn't going to help town much, it's just going to keep the subject on me. So when I see something pop out that's scummy, i will return.

Someone lead please.
it's not a clever move to stop posting if there are SOME ppl who FoS (lol) you.
it will only make you seem more suspicious.

Sis, her bias is really REALLY annoying to me, but she comes off as town to me.
i've learned my lesson, no more bias. *nods*

also i've realized that anything could be useful for town, yet i have been worrying about evidence and whatnot too much because i didn't want to come up with something weak
so that's maybe why i didn't contribute

Purple

Hi guys!
To answer your question about Epic Mafia, Epic mafia is an online version of mafia where most setups usually start off at night, allowing cops, doctors, and so forth do all of their roles first. After that night, day 1 begins. Unless we have a guaranteed guilty, we no lynch and take another day to get more information.

This is the basic strategy known by mafia/town members for practically EVERY setup (unless the setup starts in the day time, then we're guaranteed to start with a no lynch.

This kind of shows why i'd rather no lynch so much, but then again, forum mafia is much more discussion based than epic mafia, which is based off of power roles.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roxy (2) - RocketPSIence, Vrael
Frown (1) - Lythium
Elder Sister (1) - Roxy
Vrael (1) - Wingz
Ndayday (1) - fragbait

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.

i thought i posted this a few hours ago.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Wait, that was supposed to be directed at Bungle. Sorry, Roxy.
At least it's better than Onishiba

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roxy (2) - RocketPScience, Vrael
Frown (1) - Lythium
Elder Sister (1) - Roxy
Fragbait (1) - Wingz
Ndayday (1) - fragbait

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.

i thought i posted this a few hours ago.
Your votecount is off :/ My vote is on Vrael.

Purple

Hi guys!
I still don't get how I'm scummy. :urg:

What did I tell ya? Those who keep their mouth shut manage to avoid suspicion.
You're not going to die if you give us good reason not to lynch you.

I'm still on Elder Sister, speaking of which, where are you?

fragbait

Smash Master
Just because he may have a Power Role doesn't mean he shouldn't contribute to Town.
The way he's playing, it could be 2 things:

1) He's Scum, and trying to not slip up
2) He's Power Roled, and now a target for Scum.

Either way, it's detrimental to his game.

Frown

poekmon
Ok, as you can see, not A SINGLE person has defended me so far. If I were mafia, at least one person would either try to teach me how to do this better (since I have no experience) or try to say "I think Frown might not be Mafia because [...]".

And like I said, I haven't really used any strategies to try not to get lynched. I think I have just talked a little too much and thus become the center of attention in here.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nobody asked my opinion either, so that's am absolute bull**** excuse.
What are you talking about? You told me I've done nothing, and I said that whenever anyone has asked me a question, I've answered it. When did I ever say that no one asked my opinion? I'm not making excuses, stop making stuff up.

Asking people to be productive shouldn't be needed in order for them to be so.[/QUOTE]

It clearly is needed, since we're pretty much getting nowhere. Or at least we were, there's been more to go off of recently.

Sorry if this was directed at 4thelulz.

@ForTheLulz: Get outta here. You're not supposed to post here if you aren't playing.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ok, as you can see, not A SINGLE person has defended me so far. If I were mafia, at least one person would either try to teach me how to do this better (since I have no experience) or try to say "I think Frown might not be Mafia because [...]".

And like I said, I haven't really used any strategies to try not to get lynched. I think I have just talked a little too much and thus become the center of attention in here.
Defending someone that others think is suspicious would be pretty dumb imo unless you have good proof to back yourself up. Probably how people feel about you.

I do think I have said before I think you're innocent, just new.
Right now this is more true then ever for me because you seem really desperate.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I pretty much agree with NDayday.

I doubt you would be acting like this with more experience. Or if you were scum.

For now I'll Unvote, Roxy hasn't really been suspicious lately.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
what he said about epic mafia.
i see.
i think it would've been better if you had mentioned this before. like, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING when everybody started to suspect you because of your no-lynch vote. :ohwell:
why didn't you come up with this argument before? or did you think their view wouldn't change?
as for me, i agree with frag in this respect.
No matter what it seems to be, a D1 No Lynch is a free kill for Mafia.

People were quite unsure about you BECAUSE they knew you were new.
until yesterday, only Lyth had voted for you.

You could of learned from what the others told me, since i'm a noob too.
I've learned from Exn ("don't apologize for what you wanna do/say, don't worry too much"), frag ("if you are a townie, there's no need for you to hide anything/keep your mouth shut") , Wingz ("Asking people to be productive shouldn't be needed in order for them to be so"), and even from Roxy( "fluff makes you suspicious, because in fact you're not helping town with it at all").
you learn even if people are not adressing at you directly.well, thats just me.

but look, at least try to explain yourself .. D:

I'm still on Elder Sister, speaking of which, where are you?
Are going to tell me that i have to be perma-online?;)

i'm here, honey.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What are you talking about? You told me I've done nothing, and I said that whenever anyone has asked me a question, I've answered it. When did I ever say that no one asked my opinion? I'm not making excuses, stop making stuff up.

Asking people to be productive shouldn't be needed in order for them to be so.
It clearly is needed, since we're pretty much getting nowhere. Or at least we were, there's been more to go off of recently.

Sorry if this was directed at 4thelulz.

@ForTheLulz: Get outta here. You're not supposed to post here if you aren't playing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was directed at you, but the censor made it look really mean, sorry about that >_<

What I meant, you should not only speak up when people ask you things, and that's what you've done.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
just throwing out here my thoughts on nday.

If you guys want my thoughts, she's frustrated town at the moment.
allthough i really appreciated it that he believed me...

about frown
I do think I have said before I think you're innocent, just new.
Right now this is more true then ever for me because you seem really desperate.
i more and more get the feeling as if he's (unconsciously maybe ) trying to buddy with me/frown.
(Knowing that i tend to be biased and knowing that we are new).
what do you guys think?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
^That's the same way I felt last game, but I think he's just good at understanding where other people are coming from.

ndayday

BRoomer
I just recognize that type of newbie play, and that's my honest opinion on it.

Although now you're either being really careful about people or know that I'm not mafia.

ndayday

BRoomer
imo that is. I hate sounding like I 100% know things.

Purple

Hi guys!
@Elder sister, i didn't feel it was necessary to bring up until i brought it up in another mafia game i played, and it made logical sense there.

Top Bottom