• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
AND UH, I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING SPECIAL BY THAT

:urg:
lololol i c wut u did thar

I understand what you're saying Elder, upon looking at the evidence again, I've noted that it was legitimate. Just something i wanted to bring out into the open.

'un petit peu'?
means "a little bit". i thought it sounded weird..:p

like, you are not fluffing things, but more or less trying to move this thing.
unless you do something that is very suspicious to me, i'm not gonna vote for you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Because Roxy put forth effort you guys are voting for him? Yeah its a hella weak case, but Roxy tried to make a case and failed because there isn't enough to make a case. However, a few of your reactions to his case is pretty intriguing.

Frown

poekmon
Crowd: PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE!

Frown: ...

Crowd: PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE!

Frown: PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE!

Frown

poekmon
Eh, I kinda just want the day to end. I feel like there will be a lot more action going on after the first person has been hanged, no matter if he/she is innocent or not.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Eh, I kinda just want the day to end. I feel like there will be a lot more action going on after the first person has been hanged, no matter if he/she is innocent or not.
Wait, what?

Frown, I don't know if you're scum or just plain inexperienced, but you basically said that you wouldn't care if someone killed off one of us townies. Not cool. My vote stands.

Frown

poekmon
Wait, what?

Frown, I don't know if you're scum or just plain inexperienced, but you basically said that you wouldn't care if someone killed off one of us townies. Not cool. My vote stands.
I would care, but I just wanna have fun and play. And if I vote for whoever you guys suspect, time will pass by faster (literally).

Purple

Hi guys!
You're actually right about that, but rephrase your words. You're sounding scummy.

Purple

Hi guys!
Elder sister, i went through all of your post, that's all the 'evidence' i have. Please don't use external reasons (friendships) to base your judgement..

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

he is jumping on any bandwagon that's there, as you've stated.-->scummy or noobish/new
he appears very townie to me for some reason--->could be simulating or not i dunno
RochetPSIence said:
Why would you not accuse anyone, or at least question them?
I'm honestly not seeing what you're getting at.
-->him being confusing
Lythium said:
Frown, don't make me lynch you outta love. Your actions are starting to look pretty scummy.
-->i don't really remember what it was about but i quietly agreed with you.
i think it was him being persuaded so easily/his everchanging votes.

so "imo" means: my feeling tells me he is an inexperienced townie.
because thats not enuff, i'm not voting for him.

Purple

Hi guys!
Lessons should be learned eventually. He has already gotta an infraction point and has been told how he should play. It could be because of his general impatience however.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Elder sister, i went through all of your post, that's all the 'evidence' i have. Please don't use external reasons (friendships) to base your judgement..
don't worry.
i am aware of that fact, and to be honest, i'm (for some reason) more suspicious of my friends than of the rest of you. or lets say, not suspicious but more attentive...
RAHHH i'm pretty sure i my wording is wrong in this post.

for now i'm just quoting Vrael
Frown, you're suspicious to me, but for now I'm still considering you new, and it seems as though you generally don't know what you're doing. No offense or anything.

But I got my eye on you.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Frown did. I'm at school so I'm really only skimming, otherwise I'd be posting in my gradient :3

Purple

Hi guys!
Frown voted on Frown.. Alright then..

Basically all i'm saying is not many voted for Frown.

@mod- can i get a vote count

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
That's how it started to me last game. All it takes is something to go and no one to stop it. My definition of tunneling is focusing the game only oh him. Which it seemed to happen. Frown had put me in a bad position just like I did last game, and he didn't know how to get out of it and play carefully, just like rPSI in the last game. Honestly, we should be playing off of the recent accusations if we want to get any where.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
hi losers

Roxy (2) - RocketPScience, Vrael
Frown (1) - Lythium
Elder Sister (1) - Roxy
Lythium (1) - Exn

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, fragbait, Wingz, Sinz

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ok this is just dumb now.

Wingz, where you at?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Steel & Elder failed at my name. lol
Anyway, tunneling doesn't just require votes. You're getting REALLY defensive over that. Let it go, it's making you look REALLY scummy.

Purple

Hi guys!
No one was generally tunneling, just asking questoins towards the same person, if anything that helps us get more information about each particular person.

Top Bottom