• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Flavorless Mafia! from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Purple

Hi guys!
Sinz my shout out for you, you generally had the advantage of being constantly switched between players, because of this no one really said anything to you. They didn't feel the need to prod you or get any information out of it. This is honestly why i can't give you a legitimate shoutout.

Since you apparently have different playstyles and you're making good mental choices, i can say that you're going to be a very good player in present/future mafia games.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No Lynch (2) - Roxy, rPSI
Sinz (1) - Lythium

Not Voting : Elder Sister, Ndayday, Exn, Rei, Wingz, Sinz, Frown, Vrael

Deadline is the last second of 3/11/10 EST.
Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There is no way there is 4 mafia in this game. 3 is a reasonable number. 4 makes a mylo after one miss lynch.
It doesn't hurt to be safe. I would think you would know this out of anyone seeing as it's how you guys won last game.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I talked to Bungle for a long time and it was his number 1 complaint. The other one was his inability to do math.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
i feel like what you guys are calling "nervousness" was just frown and elder talking about not wanting to die. but we still have to be suspicious about everyone.

exn what are your thoughts other than elder being suspicious?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Elder, you have to remember, my first game I was tunneled on b/c and had to reveal my town position. I would advise you to play a little more carefully.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So far I don't really have any set thoughts on anyone. Right now I see Roxy and Elder sis as kind of scummy, but not really; I kind of see Frown as being town; and everyone else I'm completely unsure about. Psi is probably town. Sinz is a little fishy to me, but he's probably just trying to get things going.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because you're asking a lot of questions basically. Although I'm still kind of pondering on the whole cop thing.

Purple

Hi guys!
Because you're asking a lot of questions basically. Although I'm still kind of pondering on the whole cop thing.
I just noticed that i'm doing the same thing as rocketpsience and yet i'm still being seemed as scummy..

Is the no lynch really that much of a bother to you guys? =/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Does it ever happen that there are no cops?
Yeah, we don't know what roles bungle put in the game.
I just noticed that i'm doing the same thing as rocketpsience and yet i'm still being seemed as scummy...
I honestly don't have much on anyone right now. Not you or Psi. Just trying to sort out thoughts. Vrael asked what I was thinking so yeah.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Roxy, I think you need to talk more to get the pressure off of you. It seemed to have worked for me.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
imo Frown = rPSI as far as noobishness goes [referncing last game where I used the reasoning that rPSI was new to the game]. Pretty sure he's townie, not sure though.

Elder Sister is different though and really hard for me to read. I've only seen nice posts of hers so I don't know at all what she's doing. I'll keep watching her, but right now I don't see any reason to look into ehr more.

Since Roxy seems to be the current subject; Roxy I'm indifferent about. Haven't seen enough to determine anything though.

All the other members, I have no idea.

I do think looking at the newer players might be worthwhile though, whether today or later on. I think they're more likely to slip up.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Ndayday what are you proposing? Pressure the newer members so they let something slip? Or just let them talk and then see if they say anything suspicious?

Sinz, what are your thoughts?

Same question for Lythium.

ndayday

BRoomer
Just in general, looking at them throughout the course of the game would be helpful. Not tunneling, but just being wary of them, maybe moreso then other members. I would want to avoid something like the rPSI last game, so we still have to be careful. That said, newbies that last longer could be worth looking into. The second option you gave basically.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah I can vouch.

Are we like not allowed to talk to anyone that's a part of the game? I thought we just couldn't talk specifically about Mafia.

Also, I want to know Frown's thoughts about how this has played out thus far. I might have asked that already I don't remember.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
lol yes you can talk to them about anything else. just not about the game. No the transcripts are for only people who are given permission to talk about the game outside of the game.

edit: for questions like that (things concerning rules and what not) you are more than welcome to PM me or IM me. I'd rather you talk to me first then act.

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh ok. Just wanted to be safe, you know.

Also my time will be limited today as I have to type a whole bunch and my computer use is limited today. Never forget your laptop charger when you go places.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

Frown

poekmon
Also, I want to know Frown's thoughts about how this has played out thus far. I might have asked that already I don't remember.
To be honest, I'm actually completely neutral against everyone right now. Haven't really paid a lot of attention to this thread today. Maybe a little suspicious about Sinz, but not enough to put a vote on him.

Frown

poekmon
Well, so far, I've learned that I should suspect everyone, but not accuse anyone until after a while. I'll see if I make it though the night then start thinking.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm honestly not seeing what you're getting at. But for now
Unvote; Vote: Frown

Now tell me what's wrong with the statement above.

Top Bottom