• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
This is dotcom and ii just want to let everyone know, this tourney ended BADDDDDDDDDDDDD.
other than that i guess it might have been fun for some people, but i was busy trying to make sense of the chaos. I had about 8 friendlies in 2 days. :(

wangston

Smash Lord
RIG knocked all for off them out one after the other. RIG is broken that is for sure. Ban RIG from smash he makes it unplayable.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Why did Chibo took so long when he was doing the pools... he probably was jerking off while doing that... O_O

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
New major events in Smash history

1. Random Ike Guy
2. "MONEY BACK!"
3. Inui and Atomsk finally lose to a non-M2K team
4. Azen fails to place in the top 10
5. LAPD laying down the law in Philadelphia

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Wish Waltz would pick up the phone again. I really want to know what's going on.
Uh-oh. Mother is laying down the law in my house tonight, and will be taking my computer.

:S

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol @ chibo being the new inui

and if i was chibo id be halfway to mexico by now

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
As far as RIG is concerned, the truth is I hope that he comes away wanting to do better, and apparently people were saying that he was really good-natured about it, which is great. If he trains, he could be a decent Ike someday.

And he'd have a great nickname/backstory. ^_^

M@v

Subarashii!
I just got back from the tourney. Heres what happened. 10 oclock hit, and singles werent done. So they started kicking people out who werent playing in tourney matches. Then public service came to evict the building. They kicked everyone out, and the Tourny still had several rounds to go. Whats even more hysterical is that we wasted 6 hours on sat. doing nothing. So basically, the tourney didnt finish, no one got their money, and everyone was demanding their money back and wanting to kill chibo.

M@v

Subarashii!
I just got back from the tourney. Heres what happened. 10 oclock hit, and singles werent done. So they started kicking people out who werent playing in tourney matches. Then public service came to evict the building. They kicked everyone out, and the Tourny still had several rounds to go. Whats even more hysterical is that we wasted 6 hours on sat. doing nothing. So basically, the tourney didnt finish, no one got their money, and everyone was demanding their money back and wanting to kill chibo.
so it can be seen

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
Best tournament... EVER
RIG is God in disguise... im almost positive :p
could someone tell me how Dazwa did in the tourney Cause hes our only chance of repping Maine >:p

M@v

Subarashii!
Btw cheers to atomsk of accomplishing his goal of being one of the first to get kicked out. He tried hard to do it :p

RickyB

Smash Cadet
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:03:20 PM): any news from the back ?
thecyphus (10:04:20 PM): yea
thecyphus (10:04:23 PM): i just talked w/ lee
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:04:27 PM): what up
thecyphus (10:04:42 PM): everything i said earelier is confirmed
thecyphus (10:04:48 PM): they're going to chibos
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:05:03 PM): and how many people are still in?
thecyphus (10:05:10 PM): probably 30
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:05:19 PM): Did Lee lose yet?
thecyphus (10:05:20 PM): chibo is prolly gonna get his **** stolen
thecyphus (10:05:21 PM): no
thecyphus (10:05:27 PM): he had a bi, and then won 3 rounds
thecyphus (10:05:31 PM): so with 96 people...
thecyphus (10:05:34 PM): *calculates*
thecyphus (10:05:42 PM): lee's at 6th place right now
thecyphus (10:05:49 PM): so he'll have 3 more oponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom