• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lmao you saved that?! awwweeesome ^_^

*saved pic*

<3

apparently people DIDN'T show up late [talked to Kadaj a bit ago], it's just taking that much longer to take care of everything.

if there was a way to network the computers and TIO program so that multiple setups could register people for the same event, then this would be a lot easier, but I don't think that's possible sooo yeah it's gonna take a while no matter what :(

sidefx

Smash Champion
lmao you saved that?! awwweeesome ^_^

*saved pic*

<3

apparently people DIDN'T show up late [talked to Kadaj a bit ago], it's just taking that much longer to take care of everything.

if there was a way to network the computers and TIO program so that multiple setups could register people for the same event, then this would be a lot easier, but I don't think that's possible sooo yeah it's gonna take a while no matter what :(
shh its a secret

Cioran

Smash Cadet
^ Agreed. Is this Kirby match choppy for anyone else? The MK dittos were fine, now a match I actually want to see comes on and it's going haywire. T_T

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Why has there been a 4 hour delay on making the pools?
Chibo was expecting, as far as I know, somewhere around 125-150 people. It turns out that there are nearly 275-300 people, TWICE the amount he anticipated and prepared for.

I feel bad for him and his crew who now have to deal with everybody being unhappy with it. It's definitely going to hurt their crew's rep as far as hosting, but there's really nothing they can do about it.

TP

Smash Master
Chibo was expecting, as far as I know, somewhere around 125-150 people. It turns out that there are nearly 275-300 people, TWICE the amount he anticipated and prepared for.

I feel bad for him and his crew who now have to deal with everybody being unhappy with it. It's definitely going to hurt their crew's rep as far as hosting, but there's really nothing they can do about it.
That sucks. I feel bad for them. Hopefully the tournament will end in a reasonable amount of time.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Uhh...someone banned me from the chat, lmfao.

Can someone tell MrsBlackWaltz to unban me? xD

hotgarbage

Smash Lord

Daggum man, that sucks hardcore :/. It's not Chibo's fault these dummies didn't pre-register. I guess the only way to do it is to make pre-registering mandatory <_____>.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I was a mod and got banned from the chat. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom