• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm going to say "Whoa" about all the drama that's going on that started just because someone mentioned that Mike quit and then asking why he did. One thing lead to another and now we end up having people fighting with each other and making each other angry at one another. I for one do NOT like seeing my fellow smashers getting angry at each other (please don't say something like "Mike doesn't count anymore because he quit"). For whatever reason Mike quit that's his problem and it's a shame that he did but, life goes on and all we can do is just play on. If Mike has opinions, views, observations, etc. that he'd like to share that you may not agree with, then that's fine. No one is asking you to agree with him. And, I know some things have been said that were offensive so it's not like I can change that so that's why I'm asking all of you, now, to just please stop this fighting amongst each other. "Let bygones be bygones" as the saying goes (although I feel it's a bit corny, it seems appropriate right about now). If Mike shows up for the Bi-Weekly then he shows; if he really quit for good then he's gone. I just don't want people to be angry at each other because then that would make for an uncomfortable environment if he DOES come to the Bi-Weekly because you'll be mad at him for something he said online and, that ruins the entire "Tournament" experience for everyone.

So, again, I am asking all of you to please stop fighting, arguing about various topics, and aggressively debating about smash in a manner unbefitting of the game (i.e. insulting one another about people's attitudes, views, etc.).

Just drop everything, say you're sorry and start anew.

As a fellow smasher, and as a friend, I ask you all. Please, just stop.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm going to say "Whoa" about all the drama that's going on that started just because someone mentioned that Mike quit and then asking why he did. One thing lead to another and now we end up having people fighting with each other and making each other angry at one another. I for one do NOT like seeing my fellow smashers getting angry at each other (please don't say something like "Mike doesn't count anymore because he quit"). For whatever reason Mike quit that's his problem and it's a shame that he did but, life goes on and all we can do is just play on. If Mike has opinions, views, observations, etc. that he'd like to share that you may not agree with, then that's fine. No one is asking you to agree with him. And, I know some things have been said that were offensive so it's not like I can change that so that's why I'm asking all of you, now, to just please stop this fighting amongst each other. "Let bygones be bygones" as the saying goes (although I feel it's a bit corny, it seems appropriate right about now). If Mike shows up for the Bi-Weekly then he shows; if he really quit for good then he's gone. I just don't want people to be angry at each other because then that would make for an uncomfortable environment if he DOES come to the Bi-Weekly because you'll be mad at him for something he said online and, that ruins the entire "Tournament" experience for everyone.

So, again, I am asking all of you to please stop fighting, arguing about various topics, and aggressively debating about smash in a manner unbefitting of the game (i.e. insulting one another about people's attitudes, views, etc.).

Just drop everything, say you're sorry and start anew.

As a fellow smasher, and as a friend, I ask you all. Please, just stop.

SHUT Up! :p ARGUING IS COOL! FIGHTING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
<3 Toronto smash community.

wtf was i thinking, greasy hair. you're entirely right, i got pretty down on myself sitting outside after flawlessly winning my pool. wait. how did you do? oh ya you were the ***** **** talking me behind my back to your friends inside well i was sitting on the lawn.

funny you say nothing in reply to my Mm or the fact that i 3-4 stock you with my shiek i just picked up. im telling you, ugly. stfu. you want to challenge me? then do so. someone else think they're better? they can challenge me too. otherwise. dont piss me off. if i were emo i wouldnt do anything about what i believed, and we can have a nice chat next time about how emo i am if you still want to keep this ***** attitude up.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
The thought has occurred to me that if everyone here spent half the time they did ensuring smashdrama took over the canada-boards and used it for practice, we'd develop a lot faster.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
That's what should happen from now on. there are only a few people arguing. a ***** and someone telling he is one.

you're doing a good job with the biweeklies. the next one should be good.

andd we'll have a good community set, at least, for when brawl comes around. **** the rest of the Canada, Toronto will be taking the stage.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Stop lying. There were no 3 or 4 stocks. You were down to your last stock in each round except one. And yes, I was quite pissed off at losing to your Sheik for a couple of reasons.

But again, you spend more time in your post insulting me specifically then making any valid points. As such I have nothing to say you to you face to face; you've shown me how intelligent you are and how much good it would do. (See sentence one of this paragraph for reasoning.)

I will however, at Eric's request, I apologize to the rest of the boards for this. I actually didn't intend to have everyone to press this, etc. and drag it out x. (That's nothing against the people who did though, stuff happens)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol.

Every smasher on the boards is probably looking at our PR thread and just LOL'ing'.

Mike, you're a cool guy, and we all know you're quitting. This is part where you stop and let us continue practicing and whatnot. All you're doing is riling up members of our smash community; namely, Daniel and Jake.

Daniel, just ignore him. If he has a bone to pick with you, let him take charge and step up to the plate. Let him challenge you.

I agree that Mike's incessant claims/perceptions are getting to be somewhat on the repetitive side. But still...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol the funny thing about this thread is the "^" use. Everyone was like

^ yeah ***** suck my ****!!

Man, why not change this **** up.

v You're fat, ugly, fat and need to ****ing shave. And did I mention that you were a fat****.
lessthan3

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
YOU KNOW WHAT. I HATE YOU ZAD/MAD/GLAD-NAN.

And NO. I didn't intentionally post underneath you to become a target of your fat jokes.

Gladnan?

lmao what I got it. PADMAN. Thats your new name forever kthanx.

D

Deleted member

YOU KNOW WHAT. I HATE YOU ZAD/MAD/GLAD-NAN.

And NO. I didn't intentionally post underneath you to become a target of your fat jokes.

Gladnan?

lmao what I got it. PADMAN. Thats your new name forever kthanx.
THIS IS BECOMING SUCH A DUMB FADNAN

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hmm Good To See Poeple Stop Fighting. ^ Adnan Just Got Pwnd in the butt. LAWL.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
na-na na-na na-na na-na JeffMan. Na-Na na-na na-na na-na JeffMan... JeffMan!! JeffMan!!!!!

LEADER!!!!--- I mean...

JEFFMAN!!!!!!

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Power F*ag*gots

I.B Stop *****ing.... and prove it
Andy : you really piss me off on the boards..somtimes
Dragonhawk shut up I don't like seeing you take up half a page with your rambling and crying suck it up.
Fogel You're a pompous d!ck somtimes... i swear to god.
europhoria
Shiek pwns you not only in smash but in life. too bad your a quitter cuz thats prob all your ever going to be... lol boo hoo suck it up learn a new char if you can't handle a marth vs shiek "omg I lost a match to shiek" go slit your wrist if you care so much why quit a game over a stupid match thats what's so fun about this game always new challenges with every opponent. how ever I do wish I was there to see your face it must have looked like this
LAWL
Slevin Best **** talker ever

Stop looking at the list as its you're life, it's just a game have fun and prove yourself thats it stop b!tching about being better and show people that you are better.

Plus ill always be better then all of you on the PR of life

1.Slevin
2.The beard of zues
3.Chuck norris
4.Dota
5.kansas city shuffel

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Slevin: put me in place 0 on that list. btw do you still want a cookie?

Anyway, honestly, if you don't have fun with a certain character, don't use them. I've been all over the place with my mains lately and I'm still lost between Sheik, Icies, Samus, Falcon and Fox and I really have no idea. I usually use whoever I'm going to enjoy playing with. Marth hates me so I don't use him, simple. That's just an example.

I'll admit playing the same matchup over and over again isn't fun, so that's when you play someone else. It doesn't matter if you blow with them. If you don't like them keep going until you find someone else you like playing with.

Honestly if you're good with one character, people are going to start picking up new characters to counter you. It's inevitable. So that's when you have to learn a new character yourself. Me and Jeffman practice together fairly often, and have been for a long time, and there have always been situations where we have to learn someone else to counter the other's character. One time my Fox was getting way out of hand so he had to pick up Peach, and when I kept losing to that I picked up Ganon. Occasionally he 2 stocked me with Bowser and DK, but let's not talk about that.

Anyway, my point is that no matter what, you should never take the game so seriously that you don't enjoy playing it. Try playing the Megaman games, you'll learn to never give up, even if it's absurdly hard and frustrating most of the time, and it's always worth it when you finally beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom