• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Nate throwin' down some hate. But to be on-topic of stuff, I think we might make this a Top 15 list after this upcoming tournament.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'd normally double nay, especially in regards to the topic currently in discussion...

but why not give others a chance to shine?

The only reason not to add an extra 5 slots: It will become less of a challenge to get onto the PR. Lets face it; the people up there are pretty good, but add another 5 and it would be exceedingly easy to take their spot. We aren't that large of a smash community, and our general skill level is at best, average. The more players start appearing on the PR, the more n00b our PR becomes. Lets keep it top 10 and force peeps to step their game up.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
15 spots is basically everyone.
10 spots keeps it accurate and challenging... I mean.... who's even going to care about spot 11-15?

Nay on the noobing of the pr.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
=/ I'm saying that because the up and comers list is pretty ridiculous at the moment. Like with that many names and talent I thought meh, some of those guys sorta deserve to be placed like GK and JL. But I understand why you guys don't want to have it. It was on my mind and I wanted to discuss this with you guys.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

G.k., Chaotic, D.B., J.L. should duke it out for spot #10. Connell and Kio too when they start smashing again.

Coolhat, you have your work cut out for you.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh yea. Grmo too...but not with Pichu.

Really take into consideration the last 2 PR spots tomorrow. Make sure you get matches in with people on the PR and U&C list to better back your reasoning for a higher placing.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
D.B.:

You will never win it as long as Me&Ryan or JAke&Daniel are still active in doubles.

Its not pure pessimism, its just the truth. Me and Ryan (and probably the other aforementioned team) are set for the next tourny/biweekly... so yea.

Don't let me get you down though, your confidence is refreshing in the midst of this great cloud of continuous NNR ****.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
coming back in 2 sets in dubs? GGz NNR peeps.

Marco/Jagg/Ice44 is hosting the next biweekly, seeing as David will be out of town during that weekend.

Practice up.

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol don't get me wrong bernard I know you guys are great and all but don't think we're that bad and do horrible, we plan on winning we'll see when we get to marco's :cool:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Me and James/Chris will **** dooblez.

chyea.

EDIT:

Chris - Team Shoryuken or Team *****-ryuken or Team *****-You-Can.

lulz, that is all

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah those results are posted and rofl no update to that tournament for obvious reasons.

Come to the next one guys, it would be a good way to pass off the summer.

lol I know I'm MMing in the wrong thread but Tyler/Slevin MM $5 bo3 my peach vs your whatever. counterpicks and **** too.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
D.b.: i hadn't once said you were bad..or horrible. I'm just saying, theres no chance.
(Let me remind you this is friendly trash-talk, so no need to get riled sunshine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom