• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Look guys it's my job as NNR's **** talk to post this stuff lol plus i find it funny that he quit over a match

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Point 1: I won't be making it to the up-coming bi-weekly. I probably won't be making the one after either. I have two very important things to do on both dates.

I'll still be available for friendlies ANYTIME in between those days.

Point 2: Panelists; I want to know if my absence at the next 2 gatherings will affect my placing on the PR. If so, I'd be glad to do ridiculous amounts of friendlies in between the tourny dates to quell the thoughts of shifting me down.

So whats the deeeal?

D

Deleted member

don't switch the dates, sunday is the better date.

Bernard unless daniel blows me away at the biweekly I don't think you'll move. But Daniel's been known to be beastly.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
*False Roman Cancel*

~*DESTROYED*~

LOL! Guilty Gear! Stick to Smash :0.

As far as rankings go, the higher you are up in the rankings, the harder it is to climb up. Not that I am overrating Jake + Noah but you know, they're results, **** and record are pretty **** good. It would take 2 straight tounaments + you facing both 1st and 2nd (basically guys above you or higher) and beating them to climb up that high. Maybe a lil more too, lol. Don't expect to see anymore "zomgbigswitches" on the PR. It was fun while it lasted but the first 2-3 updates are to kinda get ourselves familiar with the entire scene and population. (lol I should be sleeping cuz I'm so tired but oh well)

At this point you gotta do some spectacular **** to get up really high on the rankings.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Yeah, but it's gonna have to wait a while. I won't be able to do it until mid September. But I have been doing work on it. I've got a venue, which is pretty close to Matt's house. Its about 5 minutes from it actually, but only about 10 from the Caketown location (honestly the Caketown one wasn't that far compared to Matt's house, but whatever). Anyway, you can expect a thread towards the end of August (I hope).

Fogel

Smash Lord
I.B Stop *****ing.... and prove it
Andy : you really piss me off on the boards..somtimes
Dragonhawk shut up I don't like seeing you take up half a page with your rambling and crying suck it up.
Fogel You're a pompous d!ck somtimes... i swear to god.
l
I got the biggest font size! I win!
Your colourful post was pretty, you're #1 in my heart's PR rankings Tyler <3

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Suuure...

All up for David's tomorrow say AIIEEIEEIEIEIEI..

And I'm accepting all mms/challenges against my new/improved DK. harharhar.

lol Go to David's on Thursday! I'm gonna be at Pacific Mall from liek 1-4. Either go to David's or plan for something with all your Scarbrough friends.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Fogeltize me captain

I got the biggest font size! I win!
Your colourful post was pretty, you're #1 in my heart's PR rankings Tyler <3

Well in that case I take back every second verb see i can be nice sometimes. now you can be happier that i laid off on the insults think about the world with no every second verb."D:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom