• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, you guys seriously need to not all have the same avatar lol.

I mean, if someone else in the gta used my avatar I'd demand them to stop!

alphameric

Smash Ace
Why not just make the ranking list longer and scrap the up and coming list?
That way you won't have to micromanage who has played who, and have an overall easier comprehend system.

D

Deleted member

why not upload some vids

but seriously what you are proposing takes a hell of a lot more micromanaging

just dumping the rest into a list is a lot easier and doesnt end up in pages and pages of "WTF" etc

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm callin' out Jake and Noah. I need to have a bo5 friendly with both of you at the bi-weekly.

Not to determine the rankings...but to see wherre we all are in comparison with each other.
That being said, it would probably be a good idea for both of you to settle who is 1st and who is 2nd.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^ I'd love to see a pool of Me, You, Jake, Noah, Ryan and Imadh.
A gauntlet of champions of sorts.
It'd be interesting to see differences in who beats who and whatnot, and for comparison purposes.

D

Deleted member

If it were full out tournament wins, I'd be first, because I've won more doubles and singles than Noah

But I think we're equal in skill

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Nate: In theory, it would be ILL. Then again, think of what an easy ride the other pools would have because that didn't have to face a crazy fox, falco, jiggz, peach, doc or marth? We'd be denying them their well-deserved 4 stock if we kept such skill bottled up in one pool.

Del: I'm not sure. Not that I know or think one of you is better than the other. But Noah has been good for a long time; and as of late, you've been seriously impressing alot of people. Both of you are **** good. Don't think the friendlies you too have won't have any effect on the PR standings. I think any match you guys have DURING A TOURNY should weigh in when deciding who is better.

1st/1st? Not that I wouldn't mind it being kept the same. But the line between who deserves 1st and 2nd should be drawn eventually.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Well, I didn't mean that should be our tourny pool. I just meant we should do a pool like that after normal singles or so.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
If it were full out tournament wins, I'd be first, because I've won more doubles and singles than Noah

But I think we're equal in skill
Wow wow wow. Doubles, yes, singles? No. I've placed higher than you in the majority of the Montreal tournaments, (including one solid 3rd place at Twilight of Smash, making me the undisputed 3rd best in Canada). Not to mention I've won most of our tourney match ups in singles... *****.

Bottom line: There's no way of knowing who's had overall better tourney performance. Recently, yes, it's you, because I was in Ireland for 3 weeks, so good job on that.

Basically, step off, aight? I'm the motha ****in Great BreadX, undisputed 3rd best in Canada, higher than your *** on the much praised EC Canada PR. Top that ****. It's on.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Wow wow wow. Doubles, yes, singles? No. I've placed higher than you in the majority of the Montreal tournaments, (including one solid 3rd place at Twilight of Smash, making me the undisputed 3rd best in Canada). Not to mention I've won most of our tourney match ups in singles... *****.

Bottom line: There's no way of knowing who's had overall better tourney performance. Recently, yes, it's you, because I was in Ireland for 3 weeks, so good job on that.

Basically, step off, aight? I'm the motha ****in Great BreadX, undisputed 3rd best in Canada, higher than your *** on the much praised EC Canada PR. Top that ****. It's on.
more like 3rd worst in canada

D

Deleted member

Lmao. Yeah Noah, I agree. It's too close to tell. **** ya'll who disagree with the 1st/1st.
Yo chris make sure your m3 is ready to go for tomorrow

Drolian

Smash Journeyman

K, I dunno, don't take this the wrong way, but.

Top 4: Bam, Chet, Vwins, PKM. (not in that order)

IMFHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom