• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Lol at easy to play. That's salt my man. No one calls a character easy to play without a resentment towards that character and/or player(s).
Besides, basically every character is "easy to play" to an extent. its the application of what you know that makes you think a character is easy/hard. Especially if you're on the opposite side of that characters "easiness".

@bec i look forward to seeing improvement. Im just making sure i keep up with the character i love and that hes adequatelly repressnted in skill and knowledge by the players we put on this list, whether that be with me on it or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You seem kind of offended that I said that in the first place

If I'm salty, then you're also salty lol

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Lol that didn't make any sense @Lunchables
Because I wrote a longish response means I'm salty? I'm just explaining the feelings you might be having. Don't read into my words with your assumptions, there's no bad blood here.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
M2k just lost to prof.
I guess Rolex wasn't good enough practice
Lmao

D

Deleted member

Explaining the feelings I'm having? I know how I feel, I don't need you to justify or change what I think. Thanks.

LeroyJankins400

Smash Rookie
On another note.. SKTAR is TOTALLY living up to the hype. This is the best Project M tournament I've ever witnessed.

D

Deleted member

You only have 2 posts, you must be a scrub

maybe if you were meechman you'd be notable but...

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I have known emukiller for as long as this bracket has existed and I'm already pretty damned confident he's a better M2 than m2k is

D

Deleted member

Mew2King has been downgraded to Mew2Prince

Emukiller for best mewtwo!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
WAIT EMUKILLER WON SKTAR

WHAT THE WHAT

HE BEAT PRO AND ARMADA AND M2K

HOW DO YOU DO THAT

WHAT

MY HEAD

WHAT IS HAPPENING

NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE

ALSO ESAM BEAT ARMADA BUT HOLY **** EMUKILLER.
I think it's high time to commit seppuku, considering you missed all that.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
OP updated with some WDW videos. Also updated with Exposure 10 and AZ's Desert Storm tournament videos. Waiting for SKTAR 3 videos now.
@ HyperrCrow HyperrCrow , are the vids you recorded showing up on Infinity's channel?

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
@Oracle , @ HyperrCrow HyperrCrow , @Strong Bad , @Hylian , @Professor Pro , @Zerudahime , @ ELI-mination ELI-mination , @ Gallo69 Gallo69 , @Sethlon , @Vanguard

Thoughts on tournament and certain players?

Could someone also please confirm with me if
Vex played as Ganondorf?
Seibrik played as Zelda?
Raptor played as Yoshi?
Oracle, who did you play as?
Milkman played as Lucas?
Eli, who did you play as?

Thanks. I'll be making updates when I can.
Milkman played Lucas game 1+2 and beat me with fox game 3. Raptor used yoshi and is REALLY GOOD. Seibrik used sheik and zelda. Eli used luigi and dk.

Soooo... I'm not happy with myself and how I played, but good games to everyone. Milkman and Pink Fresh were just better than me and I have to improve. Either way, SKTAR was hyyyyyyyype!!! Emukiller is amazing and of course it was a surprise to see him win the tournament, even if he does place highly here in tristate, this was his first non local tourney and he ****ING WON! Seriously incredible.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Raptor used yoshi and is REALLY GOOD.
Wow, I really hope Infinity caught some of his footage. Would love to finally see a really good PM Yoshi. What region is he from?

EDIT: Oh he's form NY. Does he attend any tournies there?

And Emukiller hype tho.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
did it really bother anyone else that despite being the best M2, Emu didn't know how to DI M2's up-throw? like really?

he didn't hold all the way left or right and definitely had some diagonal DI in there every single time

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
did it really bother anyone else that despite being the best M2, Emu didn't know how to DI M2's up-throw? like really?

he didn't hold all the way left or right and definitely had some diagonal DI in there every single time
Well, most of the time he was grabbed by M2K he was at pretty high percents, so DI'ing wouldn't have done much tbh.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex

I noticed this too, but I doubt he doesn't know how to DI it, he was probably purposely making the match even.

Collusion!?

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I really hope Infinity caught some of his footage. Would love to finally see a really good PM Yoshi. What region is he from?

EDIT: Oh he's form NY. Does he attend any tournies there?

And Emukiller hype tho.
Yea I think he's Long Island. I've seen him at tournies before but he used to use Jigglypuff. Now he's a beast with Yoshi all of a sudden lol.

Lawn Chair

Smash Journeyman
SKTAR 3 Project M singles:

My match vs Infinity should be up soon, do I belong on the list now? :D

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
@Oracle , @ HyperrCrow HyperrCrow , @Strong Bad , @Hylian , @Professor Pro , @Zerudahime , @ ELI-mination ELI-mination , @ Gallo69 Gallo69 , @Sethlon , @Vanguard

Thoughts on tournament and certain players?

Could someone also please confirm with me if
Vex played as Ganondorf?
Seibrik played as Zelda?
Raptor played as Yoshi?
Oracle, who did you play as?
Milkman played as Lucas?
Eli, who did you play as?

Thanks. I'll be making updates when I can.
Emukiller was freaking amazing, definitely the best M2 out right now.
Seibrik indeed played Zelda with some Sheik as Gallo stated.
Raptors Yoshi was incredible.
This tournament was INSANE, stacked to high hell and everyone placing high definitely showed their skills and adaptability, there were no easy rides up that bracket.
As for my videos, they were all Money Matches, by the time I got to record everything had advanced to the point where Infinity could record all he needed. I'll still be sending him my videos though, I got a MM between Prof/Jcz, Prof/Pink Fresh, Eli/Prof, Oracle/Rolex and like 7 of Denti.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Emukiller was freaking amazing, definitely the best M2 out right now.
Seibrik indeed played Zelda with some Sheik as Gallo stated.
Raptors Yoshi was incredible.
This tournament was INSANE, stacked to high hell and everyone placing high definitely showed their skills and adaptability, there were no easy rides up that bracket.
As for my videos, they were all Money Matches, by the time I got to record everything had advanced to the point where Infinity could record all he needed. I'll still be sending him my videos though, I got a MM between Prof/Jcz, Prof/Pink Fresh, Eli/Prof, Oracle/Rolex and like 7 of Denti.
Was there an ESAM/Pro MM? If so did you or anyone else catch that?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
To give you an idea of the level of play at this tournament, everything was last stock/last hit/last game. It was nuts and some people choked while some people shined (lol shined)

I had a mm with professor pro and lost 3-2
I had a mm with denti and won 2-1

Gallo and I were mming poob/billz and were completely decimating them until the TV got messed up, we said we'll continue it later and never did.

It was extremely difficult to get friendlies in during this tournament and nearly anytime you managed to get in, you rarely ever finished any matches without being asked to leave the setup for a tournament match.

Ggs to all though.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
To give you an idea of the level of play at this tournament, everything was last stock/last hit/last game. It was nuts and some people choked while some people shined (lol shined)

I had a mm with professor pro and lost 3-2
I had a mm with denti and won 2-1

Gallo and I were mming poob/billz and were completely decimating them until the TV got messed up, we said we'll continue it later and never did.

It was extremely difficult to get friendlies in during this tournament and nearly anytime you managed to get in, you rarely ever finished any matches without being asked to leave the setup for a tournament match.

Ggs to all though.
I'm glad you all had such a good time. I wish I could have gone! I'm glad you guys got to play with Billz and Poob--Billz is a huge fan of your ganon, for sure.

Wolf made an amazing run in the tournament, tying for 17th with Ally, Oracle, Denti, Eli, Milk Man, Infinity and Larry Lurr and being the highest placing Link at a national with every major Link player present. Liquid'KDJ dropped out of PM before it started (from what I hear) so he could focus on Melee, which may have paid off. He walked away with 13th place in Melee, alongside Slox (CT), and Darc (MA), securing 13th place for New England.

Overall, I thought New England had a decent post-Smashing Grounds showing.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
SKTAR 3 Project M singles:

My match vs Infinity should be up soon, do I belong on the list now? :D
Yeah, once I compile more vids and more opinions, I'll definitely be considering you for that list.

That being said, I really feel sorry for K9 because he got screwed over by the bracket hard.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
it's not bracket screwed if you're in a stacked as **** bracket.

the only real surprise was maybe oracle at 17th? also is strong bad best wario yet? man had an amazing run. and also lost 1-2 to armada.

esam da gawd tho

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
it's not bracket screwed if you're in a stacked as **** bracket.

the only real surprise was maybe oracle at 17th? also is strong bad best wario yet? man had an amazing run. and also lost 1-2 to armada.

esam da gawd tho
Upsets:
JReed was eliminated losers R2 to a player named Sol.
K9 was knocked out of Winners by Raptor and eliminated by Porkchops.
Vanguard was knocked out of Winners by a player named Starzonedge.
Poob was eliminated by a player named Captain Smuckers.
Gurukid was knocked out of winners by a player named Lazy.
Xzax was knocked out of winners by a player named True Blue.
Lawn Chair was knocked out of winners by MVD.
Gallo was knocked out of Winners by Milkman.
Pink Fresh was knocked out of winners by Seibrik.
Hylian was eliminated by a player named Bleachigo.
Chillin was eliminated by Milkman.
Nick Riddle was eliminated by Porkchops.
Oracle was eliminated by Vex.
Infinity was eliminated by Seibrik.
DEHF was eliminated by Salem.
I knew Emukiller was good, but if you told me beforehand that he would beat Armada, Rolex, Professor Pro, ESAM, and M2K, I would never have believed you.
Salem also went ham in losers bracket, defeating NinjaLink, Wes, Internet Explorer, MVD, Porkchops, and DEHF before finally being eliminated by ZeRo.

So yeah, this tournament had plenty of upsets.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Upsets:
JReed was eliminated losers R2 to a player named Sol.
K9 was knocked out of Winners by Raptor and eliminated by Porkchops.
Vanguard was knocked out of Winners by a player named Starzonedge.
Poob was eliminated by a player named Captain Smuckers.
Gurukid was knocked out of winners by a player named Lazy.
Xzax was knocked out of winners by a player named True Blue.
Lawn Chair was knocked out of winners by MVD.
Gallo was knocked out of Winners by Milkman.
Pink Fresh was knocked out of winners by Seibrik.
Hylian was eliminated by a player named Bleachigo.
Chillin was eliminated by Milkman.
Nick Riddle was eliminated by Porkchops.
Oracle was eliminated by Vex.
Infinity was eliminated by Seibrik.
DEHF was eliminated by Salem.
I knew Emukiller was good, but if you told me beforehand that he would beat Armada, Rolex, Professor Pro, ESAM, and M2K, I would never have believed you.
Salem also went ham in losers bracket, defeating NinjaLink, Wes, Internet Explorer, MVD, Porkchops, and DEHF before finally being eliminated by ZeRo.

So yeah, this tournament had plenty of upsets.
Sol was also someone who never went to any tournaments until Smashing Grounds. I'm proud of him. He also beat Hylian in a Link friendly set. The guy is getting good quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom