• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Pika list (In alphabetical order) Check 1st Post!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Chad doesnt even play pika in tournies ;)

My pika has been going on a tour lately. Kansas City, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh...
I do use Pika in tournies =x I just don't use him in a situation where I think it'll be better to use other chars. >_>

@Anther- Yeah I'm gonna be there, I've been wanting to meet you for awhile after watching all the quick attack trixies =o

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
tooope...I'll try and come up to Richmond for whichever tourney is after the one next weekend...that way I can use my newly improved Pika in our dittos so that when it's put on youtube people can actually see you have a good Pikachu instead of seeing you beating up a sh*tty one like in our last vid =/

Anther

Smash Champion
I dunno bout the rankings thing, since none of us consistently play the same people or each other at any point of time... but how bout something like this...

--TEH KING CHU--
Teh Chad

--Chus That will beat your *** Anyway--
Chu Dat
N64
Pikapika
Raptorhawk
Scissors Sir
Tope
Zig-zag

--More Worried bout looking Cool than Fighting, Love is where its at Baby--
Anther
D. Disciple

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Anyone judging me SOLELY off of a crappy combo video I put together and matches that took place while I was half asleep on youtube is in for a very rude awakening.

Some people didn't even have me on their lists.....

Do you know who the hell I am?

And to base someone's overall character skill on one character matchup is kinda lame...

Some people are better at certain matchups than others...

But anyway I'm goin OoS a lot more nowadays.

Played azen, chu, tope, n64, pikapika and others in dittos b4 as well.

Ask each one of them how those dittos went. That's not even meant to s**t on them

I'm just tired of only gettin respect from pika users...

Guess I'm just gonna have to go around shoving my name down people's throats at tournaments...

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Anyone judging me SOLELY off of a crappy combo video I put together and matches that took place while I was half asleep on youtube is in for a very rude awakening.

And to base someone's overall character skill on one character matchup is kinda lame...

Ask each one of them how those dittos went. That's not even meant to s**t on them

Guess I'm just gonna have to go around shoving my name down people's throats at tournaments...
Philly, where do you live? Arent I in the general proximity of you, now that Im in Edinboro?

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Well I live in NYC.

Queens to be exact...

St. Albans to be REALLY exact.

Where's Edinboro?
Its in pennsylvania.

At least Im on the east side of the states now. If should maybe one day head out to a new york tourny since I will probably visit new york at some point in time.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace

I had fun in our dittos, they were good matches.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
The updated list looks pretty good. It shows where certaint pros really shine with pika, and best of all, it offends nobody. Great work.=D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd definately say Anther would be on the list of top Pikas.

My little buddy Colbol said he played N64 at FC and he was really good. That means a lot to me because Colbol ***** me.

Renth

Smash Hero
I played N64 and i'll play Zig-Zag soon. N64 is very good i met -Chad- i watched him do incredibly.

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag.

Yes, I realize my lineup could be more diverse--there just aren't any real contenders. Also, zig looks like Ash and that qualifies you to not only be IN the top 10, but also to BE the top 10.

N64

Smash Champion
oh yeah, are you talking about the eureka tourney vid Geno? Those were some good matches between zigzag and i, we should get those up.

Nice list phillybilly, looks fine to me.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
oh yeah, are you talking about the eureka tourney vid Geno? Those were some good matches between zigzag and i, we should get those up.
yeah... I unfortunately dont have any way of putting the videos onto my computer.
Those were some good matches though, Everyone was cracking up when they annouced the next match was Zig-Zag vs N-64 :laugh:

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag
Zig-zag.

Yes, I realize my lineup could be more diverse--there just aren't any real contenders. Also, zig looks like Ash and that qualifies you to not only be IN the top 10, but also to BE the top 10.
If you're serious, which ones did YOU play to come to this conclusion?

If you're joking, stick to your day job.

It's cool though. Don't think that I have my boxers all in a bunch...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
UMMM, AZEN???????? Anyone? He actually ranked high in large tourneys using him.

Also Vidjo (the originial Pikachu player) and Mew2king have good Pikachus.

Linguini

Smash Master
chads pika is really good, I played him at FC and we had close matches.
Anther is also mad good, barely beat him at pound 2.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
UMMM, AZEN???????? Anyone? He actually ranked high in large tourneys using him.

Also Vidjo (the originial Pikachu player) and Mew2king have good Pikachus.

Ok azen's understandable.

How's vidjo the "original pikachu player" trhough?

Is he good with pikachu? Yes
Original pikachu player? No

And by mentioning mew2king, I guess I should just add every pro who has ever used pikachu in a friendly.

I mean cuz that must mean they're like the gods of pika.

Btw I played m2k's pika at a low tier tourney and won. He switched to DK and beat me. Then I won the 3rd match.

So whatever he's doing now wasn't ALL from his noggin...

I'll add azen and vidjo but that's where the line is drawn.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Lol @ zig zag

There I go trying to please everyone again...

And some people (not all) watched some old vidjo matches vs darkrain and watched him do good at a matchup that pika's actually good at.

<3 vidjo lol

Now the list isn't ranked basically bcuz everyone's pretty much a hometown hero...

and the rest of the people are biased for the simple fact they may have played one that's bad at a certain matchup. Or maybe they've only played one or two of the people listed.

Some pika has to break away from the pack. And whether you wanna believe it or not, that hasn't happened yet.

Not cuz the listed players suck...

Simply cuz at the end of the day, it's still just a pikachu.

The other players you're all praising can tell u the same thing.

and the players listed aren't all necessarily at the same skill level...

Just noteworthy of accomplishments wit pika.

A lot of people in nyc know me, and have never heard of anther. Does that mean anther isn't good? Of course not.

I'm sure it's the same way with my name in his area...

I know this post is all over the place but I just had a lot of thoughts all at once :pikachu:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Ok azen's understandable.

How's vidjo the "original pikachu player" trhough?

Is he good with pikachu? Yes
Original pikachu player? No
He was the first good/well known Pikachu main. He eventually decided to start winning and mained Peach.
And by mentioning mew2king, I guess I should just add every pro who has ever used pikachu in a friendly.
No, I only said that because he's won Low Tier tourneys with him and he has mentioned he's better than Azen with Pikachu now.
I mean cuz that must mean they're like the gods of pika.
Good one
Why would you add Azen or Vidjo? They dont main pika, nor have they ever.
1. Azen doesn't have a main and Pikachu was his tournament character.
2. Vidjo used to main Pikachu.
Btw, last time I checked, Tope mained Sheik.

Wow, Pikachu players are *****

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
He was the first good/well known Pikachu main. He eventually decided to start winning and mained Peach.

No, I only said that because he's won Low Tier tourneys with him and he has mentioned he's better than Azen with Pikachu now.

Good one

1. Azen doesn't have a main and Pikachu was his tournament character.
2. Vidjo used to main Pikachu.
Btw, last time I checked, Tope mained Sheik.

Wow, Pikachu players are *****

Hmm...

If I was the same person I was about 6 months ago I'd take a bus to wherever ur residing and 4 stock u IRL.

But seeing as how those days have passed...

Putting the current metagame aside...

The game has been out since late 2001 right?

Do you really think he was the first well known pikachu player?

Yes maybe around the time that he was using pika he was really good. I even agreed with u that he was good...

maybe he could get an honorable mention. I just disputed the fact u said he was "the original pikachu player"

I was willing to take what you said into account and I'm a **** because of it?

Wow.

A true "****" would've said something to the effect of...

"What are you doing on our SUPER character forum?? Remove yourself at once"

Or maybe just a simpler "stfu outsider"

I did neither of those.

Just cuz I don't fully agree with you I'm a ****?

And the reason u just gave for mentioning mew2king seems like it's purely off of word of mouth. In this case mew2king's mouth himself. I guess if he says he has a big package it's true too. Let's take everything he says as gospel.

And the reason zig zag mentioned neither one of them being pika mains is because the original name for this topic was "top pika MAIN list"

But in order to give certain ppl honorable mentions I changed it to just 'top pika list'

To drag zig zag into it is unnecessary.

Now is there anything else you'd like to "clear up" now or would you just like to continue to call us "*****" ??

The choice is yours. Neither one will make me lose sleep at night.

A pro winning low tier tourneys has little to do with what we're trying to accomplish here.

We're tryin to keep it nice to avoid all of the arguments like this one that spawned randomly...

It's a fun list. Have u even looked at it?
U wouldn't find this kind of lightness in the other character forums.

I guess I should shake now cuz apparently I'm a **** and I'm pissed...lol

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Man.

Being from the midwest, I've gotten to see vidjo play quite a bit. In all fairness, his pika playing days are lax at best nowdays. Hell, his smash playing days are things that the entire midwest board have to provoke him to continue. I do not believe that a youtube video from like 2003 should qualify vidjo as a top pika main, as much as I love him.

I played Azen in a pika ditto, even if it was over a year ago at MLG Chicago. We didnt get to finish it, but were close to...such is the life of the best smash player I had ever played, especially back then. But it was a super close match, and we were down to our last stocks before we had to stop. Its hard to call sandbagging on him since he had just got done ****** top notch players from the south, east coast, and europe playing fox and marth as Ness and Donkey Kong before he played me.

And if winning low tier tournies makes you top pika main, then hell, I guess I must be the best pika on the planet as I've never lost a low tier tourny before. Two Wisconsin state tournies, a handfull of St.Louis low tiers, and e=mc3 I've all won. I would probably have won more if there ever was any low tier tournies anywhere. Though in my years of playing smash brothers, I have never lost to any character below Ganon on the tier list in tourny, save a single pika ditto to N64 at my worst tourny placing of the year by far. (Not to slight Andy, I love his pika)

I don't think anyone in here appreciates being called a ****, especially from an eastcoast smasher who has no Pikachu background whatsoever other than seemingly what M2k says...which is anything and everything at all times. Azen and Vidjo are two of my favorite smashers ever, and in no way did I mean to slight them. I don't believe Philly created this thread to glorify pro smasher's randoms alts that they play only when they are forced into it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Any list without Pikachad, a.k.a. Chadachu, a.k.a. Brokachad, is false information. >.>

"Pika, Pika, PikaChad! Pika, Pika, Pikachad!"

/me flees from the pika boards.

actually, all chad has to do is get iori to teach him mew2; then chad can become a POKEMON MASTER!!!! >.>

N64

Smash Champion
Vidjo's pika was good. He just doesn't play him anymore, like ever, to my knowledge. Maybe in the occasional low tiers, but i'm pretty sure he's given up the rat.

Azen is amazing and also retired. He's my favorite pro pika who doesn't main him, regardless of whether his is the best any more.

There are a lot of pro players with good chus. Vidjo, azen, m2k, chudat, pc, to just name those i've seen. This list just gives credit to those who devote the majority of their time to the rat. Anyone interesting in picking him up can look at this list and say "oh, n64 probably knows what he's talking about when it comes to pika" and get advice from them. Not to say the pros don't deserve credit, they just don't play pika in tournament enough for us to really get a grasp on different aspects of their pika game.

Top Bottom