• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Pika list (In alphabetical order) Check 1st Post!!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
In no ranking whatsoever

Just listed alphabetically...

Quick Attackiologist (lol) - Anther

The pika that got overlooked(but shouldn't have...lol) - AXE

Dash Dance Revolution - Chad

Pika as a counterpick?? - Chu Dat

Combo by any means necessary - D. Disciple

'Dair'-devil - N64

Silent Assassin - PikaPika

NJ has teh rats t00!! - RaptorHawk

Meat & Potatoes Pika - Scissors

Full Tilt Pika - Tope

The real life Ash Ketchum - Zig Zag

Figured this would be more of a fun list. Instead of having blood thirsty people coming from other character boards and tellin us how to run things here...

Enjoy!!!

N64

Smash Champion
Ordered

1. Chad
2. Zig-zag
3. N64
4. Pikapika
5. Scissors Sir
6. Anther
7. Tope (though he's not really a pika main anymore, stupid sheik player -_-)
8. Raptorhawk
9. D. Disciple

Granted I haven't played against or seen stuff from half of these names in a while, so this is very probably inaccurate. Go ahead and yell at me.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
Ordered

1. Chad
2. Zig-zag
3. N64
4. Pikapika
5. Scissors Sir
6. Anther
7. Tope (though he's not really a pika main anymore, stupid sheik player -_-)
8. Raptorhawk
9. D. Disciple

Granted I haven't played against or seen stuff from half of these names in a while, so this is very probably inaccurate. Go ahead and yell at me.
I've seen a couple of the above mentioned players vids. N64 says its inaccurate but I don't think so, but im no pro so who cares what i think.

(sits in a corner crying) "I hope to be on this list"
(several hours later)
(gains confidence) "I will be on that list"

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. N64
2. Zig-Zag
3. Chad
4. Philly Billy
5. PikaPika
6. Anther
7. Raptorhawk
8. D. Disciple

Even though I could clearly **** all of you with Pika still XP I shouldn't be part of the list.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
The pika boards for years seemed to remain the most humble as far as character discussion boards are concerned...

No one really tried to be a glory hog... Everyone spoke highly of one another...

And after some thought...

It should remain that way.

If it ain't broke don't fix it right?

And I know none of us really care about our placings on this list.

Especially N64....lol

By choosing pika you are taking an oath which goes like this...

-By choosing pikachu as my main character in super smash bros. Melee, I'm accepting the ideal of equality.

-I'm no better than a main starting in 2002 or two weeks ago.

- By sharing our ideas and strategies in a manner that doesn't promote boasting or the like...

That sounds about right. Pros know that they are more skilled than n00bs, but either way they still give their 2 cents to those people who ask for there input from a pro. And in the short time that I've been here at the forums, all of the information that I have received from them has been nothing but positive and has helped my game royally. If I can help others with there dilemmas as well, seeing as I have had a similar problem, I'll gladly offer my input for those who seek it. So in a way I guess I've taken the oath, no matter if I choose to believe it or not.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
i know im not awesome or anything... and i rarely play pika.. but i would like to be on that list... oh please put me on the list... you can take it off later... i just want my name up there... is that so wrong...

oh and i tottally agree with the first post.... pika specific is the only place i have never been flamed... by pro or noob alike and it really should stay that way... hmmm maybe i should leave then

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I dont know if I could order this

But I really like N64's pika the best.

But Ive never played philly or tope.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I like the idea of a top 10 list.
As it is now, there are player finders for specific characters, but why would I want to waste my time traveling for hours just to find some scrub that doesn't play anymore?
A top 10 list for every character would be good to inform the community of active players who would present a challenge. That way if I need Luigi practice I'll know to head north and find Ka-Master. Getit?
So, confirm the best Pika actively playing and put it on the first page then sticky this list. kthx.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
only played Tope's Pikachu =/ taught me a lot though ^_^ even though he was coughing up like 2355798432 lungs and it was practically 6 in the morning, FINALLY got him to one stock...but man...godd*mn those tilts x_X From what I've seen of Tope in non-ditto matches...amazing. o_O

but I'm garbage :( have soooo much further to go, lol I'll take like 145th or something =D

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm not sure where I heard this but let's just have a list of the best pika players, in no particular order so people can look them up and see what they do, so there's no competition to be the best and whatnot, and we just know who is really good with pika.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
There once existed an entire video tape of me and N64 beating the **** out of eachother in Pika dittos.

I wish we had that to watch instead of a list.

N64

Smash Champion
just bug dark/jesi, they probably still have it around somewhere.
maybe...

I don't care what happens, list would be cool (might be up for some debate, but it seems most of our lists were pretty close to eachother anyhow), general pool of good players would be cool (less debate and pride issues, same opportunity for newbies to find good pikas), or whatever.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
just bug dark/jesi, they probably still have it around somewhere.
maybe...

I don't care what happens, list would be cool (might be up for some debate, but it seems most of our lists were pretty close to eachother anyhow), general pool of good players would be cool (less debate and pride issues, same opportunity for newbies to find good pikas), or whatever.
You make a good point N64. Im all for this kind of list. =D

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Chad
Tope
N64
Zig-zag
Raptorhawk
D. Disciple

I played Chad at FC. (holy crap! that was probably the worst experience I've ever had against any Pikachu)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
-Chad- for #1.
I believe we will be doing some recording this weekend. Im sure Chad's pika will be owning.
Chad doesnt even play pika in tournies ;)

My pika has been going on a tour lately. Kansas City, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh...

N64, you know dark pretty well...you should ask him if he still has that tape. Though Im not sure if he wants it out since there are matches where he loses to me on it ;) But it would be cool to have some of those dittos up if they still exist.

Actually, there's a tape where I recorded myself beating my good friend Viperboy in a crew battle, but someone took THAT too.

The tape gods hate me

chad>all
i played chad and n64 in the tourney at FC. chad got me down to 1 and 2 stocks. and i remember 4 stocking n64 one round.

N64

Smash Champion
chad>all
i played chad and n64 in the tourney at FC. chad got me down to 1 and 2 stocks. and i remember 4 stocking n64 one round.
it's true.
Cunning kitsune 3 stocked me in crews also.
And i lost to two foxes (WoZ and Sol) at the last tourney i went to.
I even lost to chad's fox at smash aid.
I'm bad against foxes, and bad in general.
Chad for best pika imo.

Top Bottom