• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top "Glass Canon" Players

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Who are the players you think are the best when they **** people, but when they get ***** in return...it just get's UGLY aka "Glass Canons". Reckless and fun on offense, but nasty and sad on defense.

my top players would be:

-Lambchops
-Darkrain
-Mango's Spacies
-Dashizwiz
-M2K's Marth
-Javi

UlyssesTheTrojan

Smash Apprentice
M2K's marth and Mango's spacies have been ***** about 12 times between them in the history of smash, so they're more a regular old cannon than that of the glass variety. I'd have to say Westballz or lucky. Spacies in general are the glass cannon character, but their strengths certainly overcome their weaknesses

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Are glass cannons only spacies? Because you'd have to understand every single playstyle perfectly if you want to make a player style contest thing.

Bose

Den lengste kølla
3DS FC
5086-2001-6359
How come nobody has mentioned Ice? He's definitely a glass cannon.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
People keep listing Mango's spacies. when has mango's spacies ever been badly beaten?

losing sets 3-2 to armada/PP/m2k hardly counts as being a glass cannon

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I would agree that Westballz seems like the ultimate glass cannon. He either anally destroys who he is playing or gets bodied. At least it seems that way.

Silent Wolf is kind of the same way

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
It's funny because hungrybox is the farthest thing from a glass cannon, even though jiggs is the biggest glass cannon in the game.

Top Bottom