• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Yoshis

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The chess ranking system is actually really legit to be honest. Ive seen it before.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno, I've fallen too far behind in tournaments to add from every Yoshi main and I don't have the internet to go through videos/information in threads to find out who's a notable player from what region. (Yes videos are proof if they're good or not)
Plus the top 5 threads was only made in a few character boards, this being one of them, solely cause of miles list.

If anything the next list could look something like this,

1st - Delta
2nd - Poltergust
3rd - hadesblade/Slush
4th - Same as 3rd
5th - Either YOSH or Gashi.

Unless there's A Yoshi main or two that actually care about this and want to help, i'd also most likely revamp this whole thread. (I type "care about this" cause the last few Rankings wasn't good and only stirred arguements, while the Skype chat complained about this thread for a good month or so)

Scatz

Smash Champion
I don't complain cause I don't play this game much anymore. I just think this is kore wasted time since we could be trying to continue improve our new yoshis and improve our own techskill and gameplay.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You could always put it in your signature.

And imo, if Firefly still uses Yoshi:
1. Delta-cod
2. Poltergust
3. Firefly
4. hadesblade
5. Sinister Slush

Scatz

Smash Champion
Polt hasn't been playing this summer afaik. If he's not still putting up the placements, then he needs to move down.

Firefly mains yoshi, 2nds MK. He's been using him in a slight amount of important matches.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Jake recently won a tourney with 95% yoshi, so that's why I put him competing with polt for second.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And this is where (if I updated often) this thread kinda comes in handy.
While Delta above Polt is now a given, we still don't know how Top 3-5 should play out, along with other candidates.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Guess if you really want to know, here's my last 3 tourneys. Made money at all 3 :p

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308106
5/41 July 30th

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307230
3/16 July 16th

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306410
3/17 July 2nd

Firefly won his last tourney so I'm pretty tempted to put him above polt who hasn't even been to a tourney (let alone post) in a while.

Inb4 called out on firefly meat-riding.

1. Delta
2. Polt/Firefly
3. Polt/Firefly
4. Me
5. Slush

Slush unless you have some nice recent results I'm pretty sure I've got 4th secured for now :p.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The tournament results thread could've helped you there. But since I forgot you don't check the thread.
July
Lone Star Circuit #3: Nexus
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306839
(07/09/11)
9th out of 41
Slush

August
San Japan 4TW
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308553
(08/06/11)
7th out of 64
Slush

Brawl Lone Star Circuit Event #4: Nikefest 4
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308904
(08/13/11)
9th out of 33
Slush

And again, here's where the list comes in handy, while I made high placings the people I beat also matters.
Nikefest 4 for example, I only got a Bye, beat Big Boss and Sync (C/B tier people in TX while i'm in D-tier) I then lose to Illmatic in Winners and PJ in Losers, so basically free win along with two actual matches got me A higher placing then alot of other players that're better then me.

Oh satan, now that I look at most of my recent results I've been getting 7th and 9th everywhere... I get past the 13th/17th curse, but now A new curse ARRIVES!?

Scatz

Smash Champion
The 13th curse was designed for me. No one else. You failed to get past that, then it's your fault. The 17th curse was a mockery of Delta's placement along with his age and Dtorr's pic.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Firefly won his last tourney so I'm pretty tempted to put him above polt who hasn't even been to a tourney (let alone post) in a while.

Inb4 called out on firefly meat-riding.

1. Delta
2. Polt/Firefly
3. Polt/Firefly
4. Me
5. Slush

Slush unless you have some nice recent results I'm pretty sure I've got 4th secured for now :p.
If he's truly inactive, he shouldn't be on the list at all. I should not be listed above him.

:005:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
True but then we got to figure out who to put in the 5th slot and thats wayyy too much work. :troll:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The 13th curse was designed for me. No one else. You failed to get past that, then it's your fault. The 17th curse was a mockery of Delta's placement along with his age and Dtorr's pic.
Nah chill. I carried on the Scatz Curse once I broke

It's hilarious that I was able to google "Deltacod is 17 again" and it came up as the first result. XD

Denti

Smash Master
And how far is this? From SA t- Oh wait batou.
I hear Denti and ALSM are heading to some houston tournament this saturday.
Well we'd like to go, but no one has agreed to house us. It's not hobo 33 it's some random gamestop tournament hosted by sync. It has a lot of tough players going, there is no fee, and there is no cash prize. I just really want to train with some skilled opponents I don't fight regularly. A HUGE chunk of my region just went inactive, leaving literally just alsm and a handfull of a couple E tier players but mostly F tier players.

If there is housing for people you should totally come Slush!

Top Bottom