• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Marth placings (You know who you are)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
i think our marths lost to the same people ally. Seriously mm ditto me next time lol. ok ok i lost 1-2 to judge was a super close game 3 though. Did you use marth or snake on him?

only three sets were recorded btw, me vs judge (which i am not proud of, i was nervous and kept REVERSING my ds on the grab release of mk.) and me vs adsioh (kirby) and that match was imo text book marth vs kirby and a good example of how to handle the match up, and finally me vs anther. I have no idea whos computer they were recorded on however.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Xisin lost against Judge! because he got no breaks -__-

He had to fight Renegade (a really good Ike), THEN he had to fight SamuraiPanda and THEN Omniswell and THEN judge!

WHAT THE FSCK, WHO GIVES A MARTH NO BREAKS WHILE FIGHTING THE MW'S BEST?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Xisin lost against Judge! because he got no breaks -__-

He had to fight Renegade (a really good Ike), THEN he had to fight SamuraiPanda and THEN Omniswell and THEN judge!

WHAT THE FSCK, WHO GIVES A MARTH NO BREAKS WHILE FIGHTING THE MW'S BEST?
Sakura i.

∫unk

Smash Master
the last 4 small tournies with a prize of 50 dollars (doubles and singles) with 20-25 ppl i've placed 2nd 1st 2nd 4th i think. the last one dsf went to and i had to play him in losers he lost to Typh a PT in winners, and i went all marth instead of switching to ddd/mk cause i want to go try to go all marth if possible in future tournies.

but then i go to a socal tourney and average placing is 13th-17th out of 100 at the last socal regional i got 17th 1st out of pools

at whobo i tied for 1st seed in pools (8-2) lost row sham bo so i got 3rd seed and got bracket ***** (+ matchup inexperience johns + no sleep johns)

but i think i'll get luckier and do better :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sakura i.
More like efficient TOs.

The organizers of the Springfield tournament wanted to run their tourney efficiently...now I remember >__>;

Xisin taking a 5-min break would not work at all, apparently :(

I would argue that he would've faced Anther in LF had he been granted a break.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Looks like that dog took Peppy's advice.

Off the wall question:
Anyone know the deadline for registering/or w/e it is u need to do to go to Genesis? I dont feel like looking it up rite now so humor me.

Edit: Screw it. Found it myself.

Oh well, at least my post is on topic now lol.

Top Bottom