• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

LSDX

Wah!
Colaya, I'd like it if you could help me monitor this poll with me. I'd be a great help to have someone watch over this along with me to keep cheaters and spammers out. I'd be an honor.

Master Warlord, if you vote twice in one day one more time, I'm going to take away your voting privileges.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Colaya, I'd like it if you could help me monitor this poll with me. I'd be a great help to have someone watch over this along with me to keep cheaters and spammers out. I'd be an honor.

Master Warlord, if you vote twice in one day one more time, I'm going to take away your voting privileges.
Uh, yeah, sure. xD I just happened to notice since I tallied everyone's votes earlier....

•Col•

Smash Champion
Today's vote I'll will vote Bowser Jr

Today's vote I'm voting for Krystal...
Just noticed that Marsu voted twice today(the 6th).

EDIT:

Uh.... He(Marsu) voted twice yesterday(the 5th) too.... x_x

For today's vote I will vote Issac!!!
Today's vote I'll will vote ISSAC

EDIT2: *snipes*

Magus

I guess Roy.
Roy. Don't vote slutty space animals!
godsmith2 voted twice on on the 3rd.

bowser jr.
bowser jr.
justaway voted twice on the 6th. (Yes, these are 2 separate posts, just the same text) And just for reference, he said bowser jr. twice on the first page too, although I don't think he was trying to double vote then... I think he was waiting for you to put a tally up or something.

That tally that I put up is even less accurate now. xD

LSDX

Wah!
*SNIPE'D* Excellent work Colaya. Shootem down one at a time, might have to ban a few people around here fron voting if this keeps up.

+1 Geno.

EDIT: Marsu is banned from voting, just a heads up. Unless he explain why he did what he did to me with logical reasoning.

Top Bottom