• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
"cuddly wuddly" bowser?

vs.

hmm...

you have no idea remotely how stupid eggman is in comparison to bowser.
Comparing Bowser to TV Eggman is like comparing a Teletubby to the CD-i versions of Link and Mario. When Eggman joined Sonic in Sonic Chronicles, he had the balls to
betray Sonic once he left by taking over the world and shooting down Sonic's ship at the end.
Bowser on the other hand has joined Mario on his journeys and talked about taking over the world after they were done, but he never betrayed Mario in their RPG adventures together. Super Paper Mario made it even worse, because you can play after you saved the world and Bowser never betrayed Mario once the greater evil has been defeated.

Anyways, +1 for Krystal.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Give me an R. Give me an I. Give me a D. Give me an L. Give me an E. Give me a Y.

What does that mean?! Right! NOT Mewtwo or Roy, but Ridley!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Here to drop another vote for the protagonist of my favorite Nintendo-related 2nd party RPG franchise.

Vote: Isaac

•Col•

Smash Champion
+1 Roy. :D

Also, "The furosious robot has left", if you're not gonna vote for Roy, then you might as well just change your avatar.

Betrayer of t3h ph1r3..........

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ Roy, Roy, Roy! We're going to smash the Ikes! ♣

It's a Roy/Ike pun on a quote from "The Young Ones." The original quote was, "Rah, rah, rah! We're going to smash the oiks!"

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Roy deserves it more than anyone. he was in the last game why not bring him back anyway. and Roy has teh firez.
You forgot Mewtwo who was not a clone (of any playable smashers that is) unlike Roy. He's also way more popular than Roy. I'd say Roy is the least deserving of the ten, since his game has never been outside of Japan and he's not the main character in the first FE game to make up for it.

+1 for Krystal

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
You forgot Mewtwo who was not a clone (of any playable smashers that is) unlike Roy. He's also way more popular than Roy. I'd say Roy is the least deserving of the ten, since his game has never been outside of Japan and he's not the main character in the first FE game to make up for it.

+1 for Krystal
Krystal isn't the first character of Star Fox. and yes mewtwo should be in too but Roy was better and more popular. and if roy as a clone he would be in the same tier spot as marth. but still he needs to be in the next one. but i see what ur saying.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Although I'm a huge Roy fan, Mewtwo does deserve it more. But Roy deserves is the second most deserved character on the list.

And geez, 4 characters from one of Nintendo's smallest and one of the least popular franchises in SSB4? Yeah, no thanks. I like Krystal, I like Star Fox, and I wanted her in Brawl. But really.... 4 is too much for Star Fox....

Steelia

Smash Champion
^ Agreed.
...Well, at least to the Mewtwo-Roy bit.

Krystal... When you think about it, once she gets in, you'll have the four "main" Star Fox requests, Fox; Falco; Wolf; and Krystal. That's it. The Star Fox roster is set in stone for years to come (unless a new Star Fox game arises with characters people like a lot). And at this rate, if the major franchises (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc.) get an increase by... say... one each (5 Mario reps, 5 Pkmn reps, 5 Zelda reps, all excluding transformations), then Star Fox's side of the roster will slowly become less and less significant...

...A new dawn breaks.

Mewtwo, please.

•Col•

Smash Champion
But the problem is Steelia.... We're only talking about SSB4... There might not even be a smash game after it... Heck, we still haven't confirmed that SSB4 is going to be released yet... Plus, who knows how long it will be between the games...

All I'm saying is that Fire Emblem is currently a bigger franchise than StarFox. If Starfox gets 4 characters, then Fire Emblem should get more than 2... >_> Roy has seniority, so he gets preference....

EDIT: I will vote for Roy today. xD

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I'll vote for Geno again, and yeah. Fire Emblem is bigger than Starfox [in my area anyways]; I would love to see them get 4 reps. Marth/Ike/Roy/Michaiah?

Who else would be their 4th person?

•Col•

Smash Champion
Fire Emblem is bigger than Starfox [in my area anyways]; I would love to see them get 4 reps. Marth/Ike/Roy/Michaiah?

Who else would be their 4th person?
I'd like to see Ephraim(not sure how popular he is though) or a Micaiah and Sothe duo/team. However, Lyn and Sigurd would probably have the highest chances for 4th spot.

Vangu Vegro

Smash Rookie
A vote for Isaac this time (and a reminder that he isn't strictly a sword-user in his game, he can equip axes too IIRC. Personally I'd give him all-Psynergy moves if I could put him into SSB4.)

Ange

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem is bigger than Star Fox? Well, yes, the franchise is 3 years older than Star Fox, but SF has always been worldwide, which FE havnt.

Tho FE gained high populairty in North America in the release of Melee, so I guess its rather big there. :urg: I dont think FE is so populair in Europe, but Im not sure.

+1 for Bowser Jr.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Nope it isn't popular here in Europe trust me. Just a bit with the new Shadow Dragon for DS.

I vote for Megaman anyway cause he's one of the big stars with Mario and Sonic.

+1 Megaman

Hi Spayed! :laugh:

Top Bottom