• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

Vangu Vegro

Smash Rookie
LOL I thought I'd heard it all, but people thinking Megaman would be a Samus clone? How are they alike in anything apart from shooting stuff from their arm cannons?
Of course, if he does turn out to be a Samus clone, good riddance to him. I doubt that though, as Sonic and Snake have shown there's no reason why a third-party character should be less than faithful to his/her games.

It's not 24 hours since my last post but it is a new day here, so my vote for the day goes to K. Rool. (Apologies if I'm too early)

Kief

Smash Ace
about a page ago...so Stylus has never been seen? how would they make him? lol. and thanks charizard92 for the metroid knowledge :)

i have never played fire emblem but i believe you handsockpuppet(lol) that roy was important, and a fire sword is original but his moveset was still a clone of marths. if he went back into the game they'd have to give him a somewhat original moveset. but cant argue with the possibility that mega man would be a samus clone lol.

+1 for ridley today

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
LOL I thought I'd heard it all, but people thinking Megaman would be a Samus clone? How are they alike in anything apart from shooting stuff from their arm cannons?
Of course, if he does turn out to be a Samus clone, good riddance to him. I doubt that though, as Sonic and Snake have shown there's no reason why a third-party character should be less than faithful to his/her games.

It's not 24 hours since my last post but it is a new day here, so my vote for the day goes to K. Rool. (Apologies if I'm too early)
Mega Man a Samus clone? I don't think so, MegaMan has flamethrowers and a laser sword, Samus uses missiles and bombs, if Sakurai were to do that, he would be a complete idiot.

I'm working on a smashbros game with GameMaker right now (links are in sig) and we've made Samus and MegaMan, and they're nothing alike, except NSpecial, but MegaMan can do rapidfire and Samus can't, I think Samus's is stronger anyway.

TheFast

Smash Lord
K. Rool should of been in brawl >_> we have lets see 3 or more for almost every game represented besides games with only one main character e.g. Pit, IC. But with all the characters in Donkey Kong they didnt bring his main villain in?? Im not gonna lie though I cant see him recovering (or jumping for that matter).

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Roy Cause he has the PHIRE!!!!112121211111!!!!
Naa jk ... naa im not ROY! ( cause hes our boy )
ROOOOOOOY ROOOOY ROOOOY ROOOY AHHHHH

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
After almost a year the stupid "lol m3ga man wud be t3h 5amus clon3!1!!1!!!11!" notion continues to plague this forum. -_- Megaman would NOT, nor will he ever be a clone of Samus. Anyway...

Vote: Isaac

Kief

Smash Ace
K. Rool should of been in brawl >_> we have lets see 3 or more for almost every game represented besides games with only one main character e.g. Pit, IC. But with all the characters in Donkey Kong they didnt bring his main villain in?? Im not gonna lie though I cant see him recovering (or jumping for that matter).
thats awesome. im voting for him tomorrow then. just because that would be a character besides olimar with no pikmin and a single ice climber that link's recovery is better than :chuckle:

Steelia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo, please.

I'm quite amazed at the number of Isaac support flooding in now... Swordsmen, heh.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Krystal. I was suprised that she wasn't in Brawl. If I could vote for more than one character, then 2nd place would be Megaman because I like his classic games and thought he was the 3rd 3rd party rep for Brawl. Dr. Eggman would be 3rd, because he's more like an actual villian than the cuddly wuddly Bowser who doesn't betray Mario and he could be one of the most unique characters in Smash.
"cuddly wuddly" bowser?

vs.

hmm...

you have no idea remotely how stupid eggman is in comparison to bowser.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Mewtwo, please.

I'm quite amazed at the number of Isaac support flooding in now... Swordsmen, heh.
Of course! He's got so much potential for a moveset. He could be somewhat of a summoner-type character. I'm not sure exactly how that would work in Smash, but it's something he (as well as the rest of the cast) does in his games that I don't think has been done in Smash before, unless you count Olimar summoning his pikmin. And then there's the various magical spells. And with that...

Vote: Isaac

Top Bottom