• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'm not sure If I can make it, this is on a thursday which is a day after I return to school. I'll try to make things happen :). I need to play with Risu again.... that noob.

:chuckle:.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Good to see some attention going back into this thread. For all you maybes out there, try getting a confirmation one way or another. It'd be bad to expect all of you and then you not showing up, or the other way around. Also, television and systems are good too.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
i know im a noob but you dont have to broadcast everywhere until after i get my *** handed to me in the tourny :D and add me for a tv, and my tv will hook up to my cube i can do it yea, all night long even wait...wrong subject X_____X sorry...

Risu

Smash Apprentice
lalalala common people get EXCITED!! then agian im probly excited cause its the only one im going to during january... but owell :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Okay guys, we're closing in on that week before tourny day pretty soon, which means I will now be accepting any and all MM's within my 15 dollar limit. (15 I have left after tourny fee's and food)

So if you want a shot at some of it, speak now, the names are going on a list, first come first serve, name your price (5 dollar maximum per person) and its tourny set rules.

These money matches will occur before and after doubles, after singles, or after I'm eliminated from singles, whichever happens first. They will go in order of whoever posts first (I.E. order of the list)

Provided I win some matches, the list can continue, but once I run out, its over. :)
No rematches till everyone gets their chance, if everyone gets their chance.

Any takers?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Tourny set rules, including bans and counter picking. First match can be sheik ditto though.

*EDIT*
NickRiddle, can you add the MM list to the first page? Including names and amount. Thx.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Seibrik, I'll mm you. Esam, I challenge you to a mm also. Any other noobs want to mm me?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay guys, Seibrik is being a little ***** about the IC tap-A infinite. We're having a poll. If more than half of you guys want me to ban the infinite it will be banned. So, poll time. Ban the Ice Climbers tap-a infinite? Y/N? (SIngles only.)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Okay guys, Seibrik is being a little ***** about the IC tap-A infinite. We're having a poll. If more than half of you guys want me to ban the infinite it will be banned. So, poll time. Ban the Ice Climbers tap-a infinite? Y/N? (SIngles only.)
I think the IC tap-A infinite is the gayest tactic to winning a match.

"With a few hours of practicing the timing on humans your game will be your A game with the IC tap-A infinite! Automatic stock advantage with one grab. Remember, you're only one grab away from success!"

I think not. I vote "IC tap-A infinite = Banned".

However, since I won't be attending this tourney, don't count my vote.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
For anyone who doesn't know for whatever reason, the Tap A infinate is when one IC grabs you, the other does a grab attack then you do a grab attack, so much so that with the right timing is impossible to get out of. So when you get to a high enough % they can tell the other IC to smash you to death.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm pretty sure as of right now everything is finalized...Venue, time, sections of the first page I keep adding...Finally. Almost forgot. MM anyone?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Nafix, you're a real man if you do the 20. :)
Or an even realer man if you win.
The realest if you buy me a coke.

*EDIT*
Nafix, What's your s/n? On msn or AIM?

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
The only reason you people ban the IC infinite is because you can't do it. Everyone should just pick up IC and friggin use it theirselves so everyone can get it used against, or use it.

Nafix, ill 10$MM you. this should be fun.
6 days and counting.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The point is that if everyone did pick IC's and uses it, it destroys the meaning of the game, makes it pointless.

*EDIT*
What i mean is, there's no strategy involved in Tapping A

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
10$ sounds good Nafix.

Good to know people agree with me not to ban it.
Either of you guys going? (McScruff/Linguini) The votes only count if you're participating, and neither of you have confirmed going.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
seibrik, $20 is alot. i don't know if i'm good enough but i have alot of xmas $ to spend. i guess i'll do 20. sounds good esam and nick riddle.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright guys, this is Andres, a friend of Seibrik, me and my other friend Cesar are going to be going to this so be ready. We'll be there early for anyone who wants to play beforehand.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
dont band it there is no ics in Fl except for esams gay *** that made n2k quit lol :) ok im going i think were threw that

and Nafix i have no clue who u are ill MM u for 3 bucks im totally broke i got a ps3 for christmas so yea lol im a total noob i sck balls everybody knos that right guys ?? lol kk cant wait till the tourney im gnna love it thnks seibrek and nick oh nd good smashin wit u 2day seibrek nd rexx.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
No, don't ban it.

It's unjust, it is like banning Peach's D-smash, or Fox shine infinite. Ultimately, it's like banning a character's move. However gay it is, there is a reason why this move isn't officially banned.

Let the IC player utilize the tactic on his/her own accord. We'll verbally murder that ***** later.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
dont band it there is no ics in Fl except for esams gay *** that made n2k quit lol :) ok im going i think were threw that
Dude, there are several ICs besides me Abrahim. Zach Soup, Ubaa ICE, and others too.
No, don't ban it.

It's unjust, it is like banning Peach's D-smash, or Fox shine infinite. Ultimately, it's like banning a character's move. However gay it is, there is a reason why this move isn't officially banned.

Let the IC player utilize the tactic on his/her own accord. We'll verbally murder that ***** later.
Thank you. thats what i think too. But when i say it everyone says shut up.

Top Bottom