• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Singles Results:

1 Noucles
2 Lambchops
3 Green Mario
4 Sighrax
5 Johnny
5 RedFox
7 DooDah
7 Nafix
9 ESAM
9 Seibrik
9 Nicholas.RIddle
9 N2K6
13 Rexx
13 GreyFox
13 Kou
13 McScruff

Doubles Results:

1st We Are From America (XIF + Green Mario)
2nd Scrotum Warriors (Noucles + Lambchops)
3rd Men With Large Joysticks (Seibrik + Rexx)
4th Lewsers (Nicholas.Riddle + ESAM)
5th I Don't Care (Johnny + Nafix)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
What the hell is a smash bash?.... Anyways, Im so going, like totally... Wait, I'm co-hosting... Awesome. Hope to see a good turnout. Sorry Xif this will be the first tourny of the year.

And it shall most likely be on a thursday again, so plan your job stuff now. As for students, I'm pretty sure this will still be during winter break, and the end anyways.

See ya'll and happy smashing.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
1. u should make this tourney strict mlg rules
2. i think its kind of bad making it 2 days b4 xif's tourney, it should be either in mid jan. or late jan or mid-late dec
3. Try not to get grounded for another tourney seibrik :embarrass

under those circumstances ill see if I want to come or not

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Updated rules. The reason it's set on that date is that Seibrik wants to have it in 2k7, yet still in Winter Break so he can actually hold it.

Linguini

Smash Master
I think you should change the date to late january because most people will be on vacation in winter break and it wont get in the way of xif's tourney and zp in early january.
. push the date forward.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
whats that matter? When I held the tourny the last time, July 27th, there were bout 4 tournies going on, that same week. And we still had a fine turnout. I am sorry though if you wont be able to make it.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
No mcscruff it is not free. It is free if you do not partake in either tournament. NOUCLES OMG it would be awesome if you made this. Haven't seen you in forever. Linguini, probably, if it is a problem and lots of people say "push the date back" it might be pushed back. Cuz my bro is hosting the tournament and at least HE isn't grounded so im not sure if it would hinge on that. (seibrik snicker snicker)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hmm, wow so many tournaments that are close. I think if we do come to a tournament in January which depends on my brother we'll have to decide on which one we want to go to because theres so many options.

Noucles!! :) :chuckle: :grin: its been way too long. You need to come to a tourney!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
First of all Esam, he's not hosting, he's CO-hosting. Second, I'm not gonna be grounded during Winter Break, So please dont talk about stuff you dont 100% know. Thank you.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
Ill try to show up, unless this thing flops but who knows. I hope you update this crap alot cuz if not most people will just go elsewhere. So many close together, eh

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It'll be updated. We just don't have the exact address of the place...What else do you mean Ray?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Not really...I made the prices' fonts bigger so you wouldn't miss them the second time around...

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Yo Justin!..im going dude. So i hear that ur pushing ur bro to play smash instead of him pushing u....thats good. >)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I'll try to come to this, so many tournies going on and I don't know which to decide. Trips to Miami are long so I might be able to only choose one, also depends on Smashmac :)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Umm...No offense to Seibrik and I, but if you have to choose between the two tournaments...>.> <.< >.> XIFs.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Yo seibrik try and get a hold of green mario, i want him to come, cause i wana challange him to a mario match >) u said it yourself my playing style is similar to his ... well i wana c how well i'd do in a ditto. maybe even MM him wit my main (Ice climbers) ;)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
as awesome as i'm sure this tournament will be, i think mine tries to attract out of region more so than this one.

its up to you guys, but um...

i'm awesome =D d(^_^d)

besides, this is in the middle of the week.

or what we could do is have you guys go on thursday, and you can be housed with someone for the 2 days until my tournament. I can house like maybe 5 people for multiple days though. The kind of stuff we had is like a one night only thing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
YES Xif
Thats exactly what I was hoping for, I just didn't wanna say it or impose myself. But now that you thought of it, thats great.
Rexx, you main C.F. Get over it.
And Xif, will you be coming to my tourny?
Pain, glad to hear you wanna come.

*UPDATE*
So far, I think I've found the best case scenario for a venue.
I found a place, my friends house, where we may be able to hold the tourny. The place to play is about twice the size as the comic shop, so it should be good, and may be able to hold up to 8 T.Vs.

Worst case scenario if that doesn't work out, is the comic shop. Either way, it should be good. Although the friends house is better, not having a closing time and all.

Any thoughts?

Top Bottom