• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
:urg: i just saw 2 dashizwiz matches and i'm scared... hes #$%@ing AMAZING!!! Him and lamb chops r FALCO GODS!!! They're brothers of BOMBSOLDIER!!!!

...yea ive never seen them in person u kno...:)

...i think they are better than dope...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
if not, he will be eventually.
Shin: Its a thursday, my trademark it seems, get over it, come anyway.
Esam: Nouc is gonna be busy with alot of MM's im sure, get in line.
Shiz: Rly hope you come :) I'd like to be able to make some extra cash on the side in bets knowing your gonna get first. :p
Risu: You're awesome. And, I think I can work something out, that if you bring the brothers, AND GC you can get in door fee free. (THAT MEANS 5 DOLLARS OFF NOT THE FULL 20 LOL) Now, if you bring a TV as well, i may just give you 5 dollars of my own cash cuz your doing so much for us. Tell me watchya think.
This is just a little added insentive and sign of appreciation. The 5 bucks cash would be in addition to no door fee (5 dollars...) So its like you make 10 bucks in a sense.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Risu, if you took people, it'd be Spdn and Shiz. Now, if DewDaDash and SheikSSBM got a ride to their house, would there be enough room for them to? Don't wanna be asking to much you kno, but it rly wouldnt make you go anymore or less out of your way.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
there would be enough room as long as someone didnt mind a tv in their lap if i brought my tv...unless i CAN make room in the trunk....unsure though...but if i can id definantly have the room :) now, im going to effin bed im sleeeeeeeeeepy lmao (comes along with drinking heh... >.> )

Risu

Smash Apprentice
hold on let me run upstairs and check (i know im still on although i said id go but imma go after this one lmao) ....running up the stairs...........................................ok, the tv is bout the size of an average size bedroom tv, but its kind of old so it has that large appentdage in the back so its depth would be the size problem whereas its length and width are good xD

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
As long as it has the chords to play a cube, its fine. There should be a break between teams and singles called "Noucles MM time" That would be great. Can't wait, now i want to compare you to Spdn's fox. Shiek is gay, all who agree, say SHIEK IS GAY!!

Risu

Smash Apprentice
measuring stick i would but i lack the stick o the measurments.... and the tape i lack too.... im a failure X______X

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
:ohwell: i'd bring my tv but its way too small, and very uncomfortable for 2 ppl... so yea i cant help much...and as for the cube.. well i dont own 1 ...so yea:chuckle:

yea i kno a smasher without a cube...i was trained by Seibrik...:)

Risu

Smash Apprentice
i dunno my managment figure that deals with my abcenses isnt in today so i must talk to her tomarrow DX then ill know whats goin on :)

Risu

Smash Apprentice
Guess What Homies I Iz Gonna Show My *** Up There I Just Found Out Today I Earned A Paid Day Off At Work So Imma Ask For The 4th So I Can Go And Still Get Paid At Work For Going Anywho, Woot Woot!!!

SO PLACE MY *** IN THE ATTENDENC AND CUBE PLACEMENT MO FO'S!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
HELLZ YEA thats what im talkin bout... now im not even sure if you need to bring anyone anyways cuz i think everyone over there wont be in winter break anymore. I'll talk to them and let me know, remember you can IM me on AIM, S/n is Seibrik

Glad to hear it
Peace.

Top Bottom