• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Lol, move for smash? If ya need to. But for now, least till the end of this year, winter break is still a big deal :)

Gotta work around getting the day off?

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
If I dont forget like I forgot the last tourny I was going to attend (I forgot which tourny it was too. LOL) I can make it to this one.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Even though I'm pretty sure I won't be going to tournaments any time soon, this still looks like it could be a 10% possibility. I hope everything runs well for this tournament however. Hopefully it will be a good start for the year of '07 and what it holds for us smashers.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
hmm...lookey here, maybe ill partake but im unsure, put me as an maybe with cube...thats all i can say thus far without knowing location and such ill update when you update XP

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yo, Seibrik, do you know where exactly this is going to be yet? It'd be REALLY nice if Becca would confirm or not, or if you freaking said if she did or not. >.> <.< >.>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Risu, do you have AOL or Msn? If so, lemme know. I was just wondering, cuz I know some people that live in naples that wanna come, if a ride is provided. No pressure :)
Just a thought.

Also, NickRiddle, as for the location, its almost definatly gonna be Becca's. The only thing is I think I should talk with her father personally, for he was a bit worried about when she told him to put stuff in bedrooms to keep them from breaking... I don't think it will be much of a problem. Once I do this, I will get the adress, and post it as soon as possible.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Shwheat! I'll be sure to attend, unless the SV is too far away. Then I'll cry :(

In order to avoid me crying, please post an exact location whenever you have time...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I assume that means you're going then Doodah. Well, that's good. We need at least one loud person to go.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
seibrik, all i have is yahoo... and do you mean smashmac and his bros? if so and IF i can make of course id give them a ride. and i need to change that im a bonita springs guy now v.v owell, it still unknown whether or not ill make it >.>

and riddle, if i go ive turned loud im not so quiet and shy like i was way back when in march at tommy's tourny in the comic shop...so if i go and doodahs there maybe we'll both be loud heh heh :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
You can pretty much count us for holding this thing at Becca's house. I'll get the exact adress soon. Worst comes to worst we change the adress later should something come up, but nothing will so its all good.
And Risu, yea thats why lol you caught me. It'd be great if you could, and I think I heard something bout the bros living in bonita springs anyway, or something like that. As for dewdadash, and sheikssbm though, they live in naples im pretty sure. We'll see how things pan out.

And Doodah! MM? Hope mu controllers workin out for ya, lets see about a 5 dollars mm to test it out before the tourny starts. Best of three, tourny set rules. Sound good?

(P.S. I will not play with Marth or Xif's Peach.... Or any Peach for that matter.)

Risu

Smash Apprentice
seibrik they live in naples ive been to there house lol went to school with them even :D

just had to make it a thursday >.< (yea,. i just now looked at the calendar) yargh....wednesdays and sundays are my days off...owell, ill see if i can get them to switch my thursday and wednesday that week :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright Risu, its just, I heard they moved or something, I dunno, I'm not the one you should be talking to about this. :)

Doodah: Uhh, something like that :)

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
doodah i really dont kno y seibrik wouldnt go wit peach, he just might pick jiggly again tho... or idk wat else he'd pick.... :confused:

lol...however... i wouldnt want to miss this... hopefully some1 doesnt loose another controller again >>Seibrik<<

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Because DooDah has powers beyond your comprehension. Obviously. Btw Seibrik, PM/IM me about all those people you said were going but don't post so I can add them...Yeah...

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
doodah i am bringing a marth to the tournament. lets see how good you are.and no icant mm i have barely enough money to go to this tournament with all this shiz i am buying. you gonna probally own me anyway so no point losing my money lol.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Guys, we need televisions and Cubes/Wiis. Not quite sure how many yet...Getting everything finalized tomorrow. (Finally.) After that, everything will be set up and posted.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
That's good. Whenever you're confirmed going that's one less television to worry about. ^_^

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
:( i think lamb chops and Xif will take 1st on teams...thats if they team.

Is there a conflict between chops and xif or something?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I hope he still is. I'll buy muy upset if he got any worse in his miami departure. You better **** me nouc, thats all. Also, there is a couple of Updates on the first page.

UPDATES:
Location figured out.
Additional pot rules/ideas. Regarding the teams. Just look around what kind of tourniment it is for the info.

Also, WE NEED TV's and GC's! Anyone who is comming that can bring, please post!
We need about 3 more Tvs to make 6 total, but we may be able to fit 7, even 8. I will check that out this weekend.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
that confirmation will be done in the next 3 days i hope so when i know youll know as soon as i can post, it also has to do with funds as well.... =/

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I might be able to go if I can get a ride with Risu :).

We havn't played in so long, come to my house in Lehigh!!

Its been too long!!

:colorful:.

Top Bottom